Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (16 Viewers)

m3dicat3d

Potential Patron
First off, this is GREAT! Thanks so much for the mod and your work!

I am using the Kibelius outfit right now. I have looked through the section on textures, and I am wondering, specifically, is there a way to replace the normal Kibelius texture with the broken one so that it appears broken all the time. I REALLY love that look, and was hoping there was some way to do that.

Again, thanks so much, AWESOME mod!!!

Eerye Vysage

Potential Patron
First off, this is GREAT! Thanks so much for the mod and your work!

I am using the Kibelius outfit right now. I have looked through the section on textures, and I am wondering, specifically, is there a way to replace the normal Kibelius texture with the broken one so that it appears broken all the time. I REALLY love that look, and was hoping there was some way to do that.

Again, thanks so much, AWESOME mod!!!
Yes there is, it should not be that hard. You just have to "swap" the texture of the broken armor with the full dura armor.
Extract the .dds file of the broken armor, and just rename it to its non-broken version, then use Meta Injector to put it back, replacing the original.
It's harder to describe it than actually doing it haha.

IBooI

Potential Patron
is any way to set Kibelius tranparent but normal when is broke?, transparent loock very cool, but when broke show just to much, in my opinion normal kibe broke loock more sexy than transparent , but ofc transparent is that transparent, so is any way to set trannsparent but when broke keep the oginal way of broke?, any way amazing mod i stream on you tube and have many poeple that follow cose the mod Xd i have no problem on put any advertising , thx and have a veru good day

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
is any way to set Kibelius tranparent but normal when is broke?, transparent loock very cool, but when broke show just to much, in my opinion normal kibe broke loock more sexy than transparent , but ofc transparent is that transparent, so is any way to set trannsparent but when broke keep the oginal way of broke?, any way amazing mod i stream on you tube and have many poeple that follow cose the mod Xd i have no problem on put any advertising , thx and have a veru good day
Extract this file to "paz\patcher_resources\texture\kibelius\transparent\" and "paz\patcher_resources\texture\kibelius\more_transparent\" and install the mod again to achieve what you want:
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/kibelius_damaged_original_textures2-zip.66015/

Last edited:

IBooI

Potential Patron
Extract this file to "paz\patcher_resources\texture\kibelius\transparent\" and "paz\patcher_resources\texture\kibelius\more_transparent\" and install the mod again to achieve what you want:
i extract the file but nathing happen , replace file on destination etc etc, nned put kibe normal or any of other 2 option?

maclanegamer2

Potential Patron
Will this be detectable now?
They changed they're policy and I'm a bit scared to use this now.

[Policy Changes]
  • Our privacy policy has been updated with the following information:
    • When using services provided by Kakao Games Europe, we may collect your session information, including your IP address, your MAC address, your hardware information, the time your session was begun, how long it lasted, how and when it ended.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Will this be detectable now?
They changed they're policy and I'm a bit scared to use this now.

[Policy Changes]
  • Our privacy policy has been updated with the following information:
    • When using services provided by Kakao Games Europe, we may collect your session information, including your IP address, your MAC address, your hardware information, the time your session was begun, how long it lasted, how and when it ended.
Their anti-hacking tool already do all of that lol.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
What do you mean?
I'm just asking if it is bannable by now.
The policy was updated 2 days ago.
GM responded to the mod awhile back. As long as mods doesn't give any unfair advantage, cosmetic mods doesn't, it'll likely won't detect it and even if you got falsely flagged, they'll get your account back for you.

maclanegamer2

Potential Patron
GM responded to the mod awhile back. As long as mods doesn't give any unfair advantage, cosmetic mods doesn't, it'll likely won't detect it and even if you got falsely flagged, they'll get your account back for you.

Thanks for quick answer, I hope this is true. :wink:

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
Untitled.png

How do I fix this hole in my character's stockings? It's not related to durability.

Also, is this website extremely slow for anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.