Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

marlen

Avid Affiliate
marlen marlen My wild guess is that you are trying to apply suzu costume/customization files with meta injector at top of resorepless. It is not gonna work most likely as one overwrites the other. Suzu doesn't use resorepless.
Yes technically you can use them together but it is complex - its best to not do more then inject few outfit modifications at top of resorepless and you will need ot manuyally edit partcutdesc.

Okay, so I came home finally from work. Decided to try it out without using resorepless, there were no nipple textures at all though this time around.
So I erased everything and started over from scratch. Because the files i downloaded for Meta didnt work by themselves for nipples it seemed.

Downloaded resorepless, put it in files
Downloaded Meta, put it in
Then I downloaded Black Desert Nude 3D Mesh (2017-7-20)
Then this.. Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods by Suzu
https://www.undertow.club/downloads/black-desert-online-outfit-and-other-costume-mods-by-suzu.2984/
After it was all in the folders, I ran res to get the nude textures on, then after I ran Meta.
I put everything where i was told to according to the instructions and was left with this.. Low quality pubes that went through clothing and was the same on all chars again.
I'm fine with the tamer, because in game those black marks go away.
If i could just fix the pubes and get the good looking ones I'd be happy really. I just cant seem to get it, if I need to edit partcutdesc, I dont know the first idea how to. It seems to be working for everyone else though, as to why im so frustrated lol

Did I miss something along the way? Or does this just simply not wanna work in NA for me lol

Attachments

• Screenshot (19).png
    Screenshot (19).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 677
  • Screenshot (20)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (20)_LI.jpg
    907.1 KB · Views: 614
  • Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    942.5 KB · Views: 639
  • Screenshot (22).png
    Screenshot (22).png
    440 KB · Views: 524
  • Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    440.1 KB · Views: 466
  • Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    470.7 KB · Views: 491

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Okay, so I came home finally from work. Decided to try it out without using resorepless, there were no nipple textures at all though this time around.
So I erased everything and started over from scratch. Because the files i downloaded for Meta didnt work by themselves for nipples it seemed.

Downloaded resorepless, put it in files
Downloaded Meta, put it in
Then I downloaded Black Desert Nude 3D Mesh (2017-7-20)
Then this.. Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods by Suzu
After it was all in the folders, I ran res to get the nude textures on, then after I ran Meta.
I put everything where i was told to according to the instructions and was left with this.. Low quality pubes that went through clothing and was the same on all chars again.
I'm fine with the tamer, because in game those black marks go away.
If i could just fix the pubes and get the good looking ones I'd be happy really. I just cant seem to get it, if I need to edit partcutdesc, I dont know the first idea how to. It seems to be working for everyone else though, as to why im so frustrated lol

Did I miss something along the way? Or does this just simply not wanna work in NA for me lol
If you get pubic hair when you put on your clothes please buy the inner with a cash shop and put on.
Pubic hair will disappear if you wear panties
I do not plan to correct all clothes for 3D pubic hair.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If you get pubic hair when you put on your clothes please buy the inner with a cash shop and put on.
Pubic hair will disappear if you wear panties
I do not plan to correct all clothes for 3D pubic hair.
Since this pubic hair is a test spec, I will make real hair using Xgen etc.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
hello everyone I get this when I try to launch black desert online this file is corrupted ?
See here instructions below. Client recently update so it detect mod and think file corrupt.

This happen when client update and you haven't uninstall mods. BDO has many small update recently. Annoying.

1 open resorepless
2 (6) uninstall options then restore backup
3 from resorepless main menu (8) prevent file re-check
4 open BDO client and let update
5 re-install mods.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Since this pubic hair is a test spec, I will make real hair using Xgen etc.

Oh so that's a normal issue then? That's good atleast that it appeares I did everything correct lol

I can't wait for the upcoming updates to see what else you guys can do

M

momopopo

Hi thnx for the mod, it is possible to remove starter skin from far view? i mean the "remove starter" load starter cloth from far, then its removed when it come close... thnx

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi thnx for the mod, it is possible to remove starter skin from far view? i mean the "remove starter" load starter cloth from far, then its removed when it come close... thnx
Extra texture is mingling
You will remove it will disappear

moka

Vivacious Visitor
The underwear hole in the body is empty because it is dealing with emptying the body in the _ao.dds file to prevent the polygon of the body from overlapping the undergarment polygon, so the background of the _ao.dds file in the background If you fill in the color it will prevent perforation.
Do you know which one is the _ao for dk leopard underwear?

D

Doofus

Beautiful mod, very well designed UI as well, my only gripe was that that the breasts that come along the 3d vagina have too aggressive nipples and they alter the original breast size a bit. I'd love an option to choose the 3d vagina seperate from the breasts.
Again, great work.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
hello everyone does anyone no where I can get armor mods for these characters Ranger,Witch,Valkyrie,Sorceress,Dark Knight And Can Anyone See Way I Have My Characters Armor just a question

Remilneia

Potential Patron
Anyone got any idea why this is happening? I thought it had to do with the mods, but after reinstalling the game, this error was still occurring. I even tried to edit my character's appearance, as well as attempt to make a new character, but nothing worked.
2017-09-13_38155809.JPG
2017-09-13_38208488.JPG
2017-09-13_38293518.JPG

I'd probably have better luck asking the regular BDO forums, but I thought i'd ask here first since this has to do with textures and whatnot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.