Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (11 Viewers)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The posts have been deleted by the people who originally posted them.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

rspkers

Vivacious Visitor
This is an open Forum obviously Daum an/or PA are reading it as well everything you post here will probably be patched very fast, considering how aggressive they fought goldspammers, i would advise you to not share new exploits in the open for now till you are sure it's not easy fixable.

Quoted for truth.

rspkers

Vivacious Visitor
Edit: Sorry, we thought we hit it, but it doesn't work either.

Welp, there goes the hope.

Btw how does this guy: PurpleDesert
mod the game?
His tool seems to modify the pad00000.meta and creates a pad00000.mod this loads his files as far as i can see i just used his custom character select mod and he seems to be able to inject custom .dds files like this?

You bring a pretty good point and I've wondered how his worked as well. I actually use that guy's voice mod. (I advise everyone who can't stand the English voiceover to as well)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Btw how does this guy: PurpleDesert
mod the game?
His tool seems to modify the pad00000.meta and creates a pad00000.mod this loads his files as far as i can see i just used his custom character select mod and he seems to be able to inject custom .dds files like this?
Please tell me there is a way to send this a message so we can ask for the source code of his program. This looks very promising.

Gsus

Potential Patron
Your code is right, it shouldn't be not doing anything. Have you tried swapping the same armor for the Valkyrie? _00_UB_0007?
What version are you playing? Russian?
yes, the russian version, you r right, the problem was that this oufitr was no avaible in the russian version, thanks a lot

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I need people to help me trying to find a new solution. If anyone can help or know somebody that can help, please send me a PM.

Last edited:

learey_nlnl

Vivacious Visitor
Well from what i can tell, (by using IDA decompiler) the bdmod.exe and bdmod.dll dont contain the code to actually make/create the paz files including new files like he does. Because the reason he sends the meta file with his downloadable mods is because he adds his meta to the game meta... And how he created his new meta.. is something we dont get to see. So the/his software to pack/repack meta and paz file we just dont have.
We only have the programs needed to add the meta he created to the main meta (bdmod.exe and dll). Smart way to not give away the secrets :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.