Black Desert Online armor/costume mods (6 Viewers)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Well now you're making me wanna play a ranger lol. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the other classes.

If it helps, the Grunil chest doesnt seem to clip at all for the Valk. Not sure if you modded it or not but it looks pretty nice.View attachment 49904 View attachment 49905

You should know already I can't leave anything alone...
Standard armor looks like this:_______________ Mine like this:
Valky8.jpg
Valky9.jpg

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
I spent some time modding a couple of armor swaps for Rangers since the default armors clip something terrible with the Abropo armor method.
I'm pleased to say I've now got replacement armors for most of them which don't seem to be clipping and I've modded two of them as well.
I also wanted to look into their footwear since basically all of them suffer badly with clipping, so spent a frustrating amount of time writing the swapout scripts incorrectly and finding nothing worked until I eventually clicked what I was doing wrong.
Blondies like me probably shouldn't be messing with stuff like that :P
Anyways, I finally got footwear swaps working and found a totally epic pair of boots which don't appear to suffer from clipping.
I can see them making an appearance in more than one of the swapped out Ranger armors, unless I can find others that work as well.
But for now here's a teaser, this one is how Rangers in Agerian armor will look now that I've worked on it:

zuieS4M.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait for the release! Hope this will work with the remove underwear boots (love bare feet) and gloves mod!!
Dunno why, but ranger body is the best looking in ths game (?) plus loving the funny tongue out explession! :D
Wish this (body and explessions) was possible for sorceress and all...
Thanks for your hard work!!!!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I had a look at your files using Paint.net which I use for image editing and sure enough you've got lots of jagged edges.
But i could smooth them out and make them go away, so I'm not sure why that hasn't worked for you unless you can't see them with Photoshop.
I've never tried to use Photoshop for editing DDS textures, but I know Paint.net does it well, so I'd recommend trying it instead. It's free software, so it can't hurt to try it.
As for your ghost necklace, there's a bit of Voodoo going on with modding DDS texture files.
You think you've gotten rid of every last trace of something, in this case the necklace, but actually you haven't.
To test it, you can blank the entire file, then you'll see no trace of the necklace anymore.
This means you've missed some of it, and you'd be amazed how much extra "cleaning" you have to do sometimes to get rid of these ghost outlines.
Thank you for your help.
I'm going to try this Paint.net because in Photoshop it literally doesn't look jagged at all.
ps-jagging.jpg

I wonder how many other stuff that it's happening because of Photoshop.

I'm sure this has to be Photoshop's Image Interpolation's fault.

Your new armors look amazing! Have you consider publishing all the armors you've made in the 1st page? Most people won't ever find your armors because they are too lazy to pass the 1st page.

eskimojoe

Potential Patron
Hey PrincessNicky PrincessNicky if its not too much to ask could you update your first post with all of your texture mods? Its starting to become difficult to keep track of them throughout the thread(they are all amazing btw). Thanks for all your hard work you've done!

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
MKox7aB.jpg

Hi there.
I am using BDO Basebody Nudes v2 you uploaded.
but only my witch is looked like above screenshot.
It is KR client.

thanks

I only have the EU/NA version of the game so it's possible some files are different on the KR game, but I have no way to check it sorry.
I have checked that it's working normally in EU/NA.
Sometimes things that show in the character creator are not there when you are in-game, so if you have some modded costumes for your witch or are using a mods pack, you can check how it looks in-game and maybe it's ok.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I had a mini heart attack earlier when my game refused to load, just throwing up the Corrupted File error continuously.
Turns out I broke my multimodel XML file with some bad script and I was lucky to spot where it was messed up and got it fixed up again.
So please be careful when you're making changes to those XML files and always keep a backup of your last known working file as well as the original one... or maybe you'll be having the next mini heart attack ;)
My game world is starting to look quite different now, I've swapped out all the armors & costumes that were suffering with bad clipping (skin poking through the clothing) for Ranger, Sorceress, Witch and Valkyrie and started to mod some of them.
Tamer is still a problem since I don't understand the different script for their armors, it's got more lines and codes I don't recognise.
I'll soon upload a pack of mods along with the XML file needed to make the swaps, I just want to complete more of the mods first.
Here's a few more teasers for armors I've swapped out:

Nee6sfi.jpg

5L9gBRr.jpg

1Cv1zZT.jpg

fnVlU7N.jpg

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
MKox7aB.jpg

Hi there.
I am using BDO Basebody Nudes v2 you uploaded.
but only my witch is looked like above screenshot.
It is KR client.

thanks
I only have the EU/NA version of the game so it's possible some files are different on the KR game, but I have no way to check it sorry.
I have checked that it's working normally in EU/NA.
Sometimes things that show in the character creator are not there when you are in-game, so if you have some modded costumes for your witch or are using a mods pack, you can check how it looks in-game and maybe it's ok.
This looks exactly like normal maps problems. I had the exactly same problem when I saved the normal maps in the wrong format, while modding Fallout 4. Are you sure you didn't include any Normal Maps files in the textures you're using?

I had a mini heart attack earlier when my game refused to load, just throwing up the Corrupted File error continuously.
Turns out I broke my multimodel XML file with some bad script and I was lucky to spot where it was messed up and got it fixed up again.
So please be careful when you're making changes to those XML files and always keep a backup of your last known working file as well as the original one... or maybe you'll be having the next mini heart attack ;)
My game world is starting to look quite different now, I've swapped out all the armors & costumes that were suffering with bad clipping (skin poking through the clothing) for Ranger, Sorceress, Witch and Valkyrie and started to mod some of them.
Tamer is still a problem since I don't understand the different script for their armors, it's got more lines and codes I don't recognise.
I'll soon upload a pack of mods along with the XML file needed to make the swaps, I just want to complete more of the mods first.

Nee6sfi.jpg

5L9gBRr.jpg

1Cv1zZT.jpg

fnVlU7N.jpg
This is great! Splendid work as usual PrincessNicky.
Please make the day you post all of your mods in one place happen some day.
I bet me and everyone else are dying to try them all.
Congratulations girl!

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron

Nee6sfi.jpg

5L9gBRr.jpg

1Cv1zZT.jpg

fnVlU7N.jpg
Can't wait for the releases, awesome :smile::wink::wink:

tenkashixd

Potential Patron

Nee6sfi.jpg

5L9gBRr.jpg

1Cv1zZT.jpg

fnVlU7N.jpg

These are fantastic, I hope it's not too selfish to ask for the same version of these but without the nipple showing. Whenever I show this game off to friends I'd like to give them the idea that nudity is an option but not prevalent. so they might see someone in the ghuillie suit 90% naked but not the nipples poking out of another outfit.

it'd definitely blow their mind :)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Any idea what set you plan to put this on? That looks pretty bad ass.

I've swapped out the Witch Reblath armor to this one.

This is great! Splendid work as usual PrincessNicky.
Please make the day you post all of your mods in one place happen some day.
I bet me and everyone else are dying to try them all.
Congratulations girl!

I'm going to start a fresh topic when I post my next mods pack and keep some space at the start to gather previous stuff together.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator

These are fantastic, I hope it's not too selfish to ask for the same version of these but without the nipple showing. Whenever I show this game off to friends I'd like to give them the idea that nudity is an option but not prevalent. so they might see someone in the ghuillie suit 90% naked but not the nipples poking out of another outfit.

The mods I'm creating are pretty much for the more open-minded player, perhaps not outright nudity but a lot of partial nudity, naughtiness and sexiness.
That said, I'm displaying them on models which already have all underwear removed and those are separate mods. So if you prefer to have boobs covered, you can simply run the armor/costume mods without the files that remove the bra and/or panties.

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
I've swapped out the Witch Reblath armor to this one.

I'm going to start a fresh topic when I post my next mods pack and keep some space at the start to gather previous stuff together.
Cool, depending on how your other armors look i may have to figure out how to switch that one to which ever set i plan to use forever on my witch. Always did really like the tribal armor style in games.

Terry

Potential Patron

Nee6sfi.jpg

5L9gBRr.jpg

1Cv1zZT.jpg

fnVlU7N.jpg
can you remove the tights or panty hose and maybe make the bottoms skimpier? Ooh and make the skirt thing much shorter to show some bootay =P Edit... sorry forgot you are a real girl. But I love a thick backside for sure... =P

JQFan

Potential Patron

You could always wear underwear from the store underneath :)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
can you remove the tights or panty hose and maybe make the bottoms skimpier? Ooh and make the skirt thing much shorter to show some bootay =P Edit... sorry forgot you are a real girl. But I love a thick backside for sure... =P

If you've looked at some of my other mods you'll know that "skimpier" is very much a theme with me ;)
The first of the examples I just posted is typical of what I do, and trust me you can get plenty of cheeky bum views from behind on that one.
So many of my modded armors are bare-bum, so the 2nd and 4th examples are just to have some slightly different, the leotard look works perfectly for the 2nd and the tights version of the 4th that I've shown actually looks a ton better than with them removed.
The third one with the tribal look is just work in progress. Removing her top to enhance that look was a no-brainer, but I've yet to look at her skirt, which I totally agree with you could use with being shorter. At some point that's probably going to happen ;)

Terry

Potential Patron
If you've looked at some of my other mods you'll know that "skimpier" is very much a theme with me ;)
The first of the examples I just posted is typical of what I do, and trust me you can get plenty of cheeky bum views from behind on that one.
So many of my modded armors are bare-bum, so the 2nd and 4th examples are just to have some slightly different, the leotard look works perfectly for the 2nd and the tights version of the 4th that I've shown actually looks a ton better than with them removed.
The third one with the tribal look is just work in progress. Removing her top to enhance that look was a no-brainer, but I've yet to look at her skirt, which I totally agree with you could use with being shorter. At some point that's probably going to happen ;)
Baby-girl you are my firkin she-ro for sure. You have earned your place among the modding gods and goddesses and we all simply worship you for your greatness... =P

peter12121

Potential Patron
Hi, thx for the mod.
but transparent Kibelius seems too transparented, could you make a 70% or 80% transparent kibelius?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.