Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
5R1hGSO.png
gfnZOVZ.png

Rebuilding NPC Elf Nude
In the first place, NPC does not have full body nudity, so I make it while adding new polygons.
Crotch created with sculpt function
qBAk5mX.png
jJ51lUC.png

This human NPC originally has a nude full body.
However, since NPC is a low polygon, I want to increase the polygon like the elf NPC made earlier.

Noxfurion

Potential Patron
Hey,
First of all, thank you Suzu for your amazing work.
Could any of you guys help me to solve thoose few problems ? ^^'

Capture d’écran (2).png

As you can see, I have that ugly white plastic pubic hair on most of the classes, exept of the shai (whose juste "shaved")

Then it seems that the Dark knight doesn't have butt nor crotch anymore :

Capture d’écran (4).png
Capture d’écran (5).png

Also, nipples are missing on some of the classes (Sorceresse, Ranger, Valkyrie, Kunoichi, Mystic, Lahn and Maehwa) :

Capture d’écran (6).png

And the winner is the Ranger, who adds the three problems up :

Capture d’écran (3).png

I just extracted all files of the top post and tried to edit partcutdesc.xml but, because of my poor knowledge about it, none of the lines I added or disabled seemed to be efficiant.
I noticed that the problems remain with or without partcutdesc. So I assume that it may be a texture problem.
What do u think of it ?

Terix3

Swell Supporter
N Noxfurion
You lack nipples because you miss nude textures.
You got holes in bodies because you miss _ao textures
You got white pubs because you lack public textures.

What is curious you have nude texture for guardian but not other classes and they are packed together. Same with public hair model and textures.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Restored normal breast size for Suzu model:
gbody1.jpg

rather then correcting nipple/ breast clipping by shrinking its possible to create custom _ao file for outfit (or underwear if outfit doesn't come with one) to prevent clipping.
For advanced users, requires spare underwear.

• Love
Reactions: E.K

E.K

Potential Patron
Restored normal breast size for Suzu model:
View attachment 103484

rather then correcting nipple/ breast clipping by shrinking its possible to create custom _ao file for outfit (or underwear if outfit doesn't come with one) to prevent clipping.
For advanced users, requires spare underwear.
Are you telling us how to do it, or have you shared this particular _ao file?:o
Would also appreciate if someone could explain how to hide textures, like overcoat overcoat did on page 20:) Want to try and remove the Mueburus top as well. I just have no idea where to start, I'm familiar with texture editing but I don't know what texture I need, or what programs I must use (if any)

Noxfurion

Potential Patron
N Noxfurion

What is curious you have nude texture for guardian but not other classes and they are packed together. Same with public hair model and textures.

Ok ! So it is a texture problem. Thx Terix3

That is curious, indeed. Here is all the nude textures I have from the top post pack :

Capture d’écran (7).png

You were right, I obviously miss some nude textures, but I do have Sorceresse and Ranger textures (phw, pew) and yet no nipples for them :'(
For pubic hair, I have the four _dec from the 6_pubichair.zip. Same for _ao textures.
Do I have to duplicate some of them and rename ? Or find them on an other thread ?

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Ok ! So it is a texture problem. Thx Terix3

That is curious, indeed. Here is all the nude textures I have from the top post pack :

View attachment 103485

You were right, I obviously miss some nude textures, but I do have Sorceresse and Ranger textures (phw, pew) and yet no nipples for them :'(
For pubic hair, I have the four _dec from the 6_pubichair.zip. Same for _ao textures.
Do I have to duplicate some of them and rename ? Or find them on an other thread ?
where did you put them ? all character textures go to files_to_patch/character/texture/
If thats not it then check if MI doesn't give you errors
else ... is that NA/EU server ? gamez might have different file names

Are you telling us how to do it, or have you shared this particular _ao file?:o
Would also appreciate if someone could explain how to hide textures, like overcoat overcoat did on page 20:) Want to try and remove the Mueburus top as well. I just have no idea where to start, I'm familiar with texture editing but I don't know what texture I need, or what programs I must use (if any)
I'm more of encouraging others to try it, the knowledge floats around already. _ao texture alone won't do you any good, you need the model. I did a quick edit myself of Suzu model , i don't feel comfortable uploading it. If She doesn't mind then once i'm done i can upload. But it will be just for once class and you will need to know how go from there - rename the file to your underwear you want ,edit partcutdesc, make the underwear invisible if you so desire

Editing _ao is simple as it gets, If you open one -yellow is background and the green parts are the "holes" , texture follow UV map of the body. Other colors/ shades of yellow are shadows that are under the outfit. Covered it here (also check fundamentals for your other question).

Reactions: E.K

Noxfurion

Potential Patron
where did you put them ? all character textures go to files_to_patch/character/texture/
If thats not it then check if MI doesn't give you errors
else ... is that NA/EU server ? gamez might have different file names

OK ! Sooo... I figured it out.

I'm actualy on NA/EU server, but that wasn't the problem and all of my textures were in the right place. In fact, the way I was running MI was the problem ^^'

It seemed to me that I read in the thread to always choose, while running injector, "Let the program decide where they should go"...
It looks like I was wrong. I just choose "Keep the structure of the files and folders as they are" and everything worked fine.
Anyway, thank you to made me understand what was the the issue.

Let's keep it here just in case another idiot asking himself the same questions...

DIE020HARDZ

Potential Patron
I need some help these textures are missing what should I do? (Except for Shai)
I only use Suzu ( 鈴 )'s files to install with Meta Injector (From this : Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu )
and select the "Let the program decide where they should go"

Attachments

• a6804fc57e1653313ff13009c16e5f4b.jpeg
    a6804fc57e1653313ff13009c16e5f4b.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 261
  • d8f34dc018bd874c8254c1c415d7e2b2.jpeg
    d8f34dc018bd874c8254c1c415d7e2b2.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 525
  • edfsdhd3.png
    edfsdhd3.png
    796.5 KB · Views: 660
  • edfsdhd2.png
    edfsdhd2.png
    719.2 KB · Views: 625
  • edfsdhd1.png
    edfsdhd1.png
    602.1 KB · Views: 459
  • edfsdhd.png
    edfsdhd.png
    682.9 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:

Minaii

Avid Affiliate

thats the mistake.
The stuff suzu is packing up is already in the folders they need to be, so basically 99% of the time you just need to extract the file into the "files to patch/Character" folder.

And in MI you select the "keep file structures etc as they are" (dont remember the correct phrasing)

PS. your Ranger has a cute face :3

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I need some help these textures are missing what should I do? (Except for Shai)
I only use Suzu ( 鈴 )'s files to install with Meta Injector (From this : Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu )
N Noxfurion

overcoat

Content Creator
My misunderstanding
I thought about the same armor

edit:
The method of extracting 3d models is described at the top of the resorepless thread.
Download pactool
This pactool cannot be used at the moment, but requires the attached file.
Updated pactool can be found in the following post.

You're right about the cannot be used part :confused:
img.png

it seems like the pactool can't be used to correctly extract guardian dae files. Maybe the files are too new?

DIE020HARDZ

Potential Patron
Then why I miss/lost the texture files in the first place? (I just download those from your post yesterday)
Do you have the complete files of those? If someone have it ,Please upload it thank you.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
aqd2Fg5.png

Original human NPC pretty low polygon

mC58Dt4.png

Smoothing processing by increasing the number of polygons

n72n1eb.png

And bind skinning and it's done

Now that human and elf NPCs are complete, just extract into the pac file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.