Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Please I need help if someone have "full or complete mod files" please upload it.
The file I download from Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu is somehow missing or not completed.
Yeah I notice it too, just use the other nude mods from older tread, it works good without any problem except shai and guardian. Shai has no nude n guardian seems to have no pubic hair plus the upper body have a dark tattoo.

delons

Vivacious Visitor
hey guys, do this mod can work alongside BlackFire mod? i just want the guardian and shai nude mod lmao, no offense. this mod is good i already try it, but somehow lack of customization (for me the man that can't barely use any modding tools). one more thing, some part in the stomach, the boobs, and the butt is clipping out from the outfit somehow, is that normal or i can fix that out? i see the post above related to this, but do i need to learn some modding tools to fix it?

overcoat

Content Creator
Are you telling us how to do it, or have you shared this particular _ao file?:o
Would also appreciate if someone could explain how to hide textures, like overcoat overcoat did on page 20:) Want to try and remove the Mueburus top as well. I just have no idea where to start, I'm familiar with texture editing but I don't know what texture I need, or what programs I must use (if any)

Hiding textures is really simple. Just open the .dds file of a texture you wish to edit in a photo editing software and apply alpha channel (or just erasing the texture itself) on the parts you wish to hide. You can check your work using 3dmax or blender, or by viewing your character ingame.

Reactions: E.K

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
fUKEEoN.jpg
bTvYO0w.jpg
UYrQibP.jpg
6lEPyUa.gif

Only three types of human NPCs of Drieghan are naked as a test

edit :
In the case of the black desert
I use different polygon models depending on the distance of what is reflected on the screen.
Low polygon lod1 if far from sight
Lod2 if farther

The pac file contains three models.
lod0, lod1, lod2
When importing a modified npc model
You should import to two of lod0-1.

Last edited:

DIE020HARDZ

Potential Patron
Yeah I notice it too, just use the other nude mods from older tread, it works good without any problem except shai and guardian. Shai has no nude n guardian seems to have no pubic hair plus the upper body have a dark tattoo.
If you have it please send the link or upload the files please. Thank you.

overcoat

Content Creator
How precise can the ao files be? I wanted to remove nipples and some waist sticking out of armor cuz rigging the armor will take too much time:rolleyes:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Gamezbd not allow mods no more, im try everything, end-task gamezbd launcher when it's launching like I did it before previous version. Anyone have a better solution?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I need some help these textures are missing what should I do? (Except for Shai)
I only use Suzu ( 鈴 )'s files to install with Meta Injector (From this : Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu )
and select the "Let the program decide where they should go"
If using a pubic file, place it last
Pubic hair texture is recreating the texture of the starter underwear.

My files maintain a folder structure.
Just drag it to the paz folder and overwrite it.

The order of overwriting is important.

baconman3

Potential Patron
Gamezbd not allow mods no more, im try everything, end-task gamezbd launcher when it's launching like I did it before previous version. Anyone have a better solution?

GameZBD is still working with the mod. Did you make sure to run the Injector again and not just copy the old .meta file from version 2200 over? As far as i can tell nothing changes in terms of mod compatibility.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How precise can the ao files be? I wanted to remove nipples and some waist sticking out of armor cuz rigging the armor will take too much time:rolleyes:
Not all armor has ao files
If it has
Overlay the uv map with another layer and paint unnecessary parts with green

It is difficult to match skin weights because the number of meshes is different between nude bodies and armor
Increase the armor polygons or keep them away from the body

nudeseeker

Casual Client
GameZBD is still working with the mod. Did you make sure to run the Injector again and not just copy the old .meta file from version 2200 over? As far as i can tell nothing changes in terms of mod compatibility.
I did everything with the old version and patch to 2308 and run Resorepless have my nude mods folder the same as before. That's not the case. The case is when you replace modified meta files after the launcher end-task it from task manager then the game start it then shut down. So basically they did changed something on the xingcode security sides.

overcoat

Content Creator
Not all armor has ao files
If it has
Overlay the uv map with another layer and paint unnecessary parts with green

It is difficult to match skin weights because the number of meshes is different between nude bodies and armor
Increase the armor polygons or keep them away from the body

I think the armors that cut the breasts in the default partcutdesc have an ao file.
I can possibly edit those to work on the waists as well
Unless my line of reasoning is faulty

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I think the armors that cut the breasts in the default partcutdesc have an ao file.
I can possibly edit those to work on the waists as well
Unless my line of reasoning is faulty
I have almost all textures, but ao files are not in all armor.

uncharted

Potential Patron
Hi, i get this report with meta injector:

The following files have failed to patch:
character/model/1_pc/14_plw/armor/10_lowerbody/plw_01_lb_0001.pac
character/model/1_pc/14_plw/armor/10_lowerbody/plw_01_lb_0001_dm.pac
character/model/1_pc/14_plw/armor/11_hand/plw_01_hand_0001.pac
character/model/1_pc/14_plw/armor/9_upperbody/plw_01_ub_0001.pac
character/model/1_pc/14_plw/armor/9_upperbody/plw_01_ub_0001_dm.pac
character/texture/pbw_00_uw_0039_ao.dds
character/texture/pdw_00_uw_0001.dds
character/texture/pew_99_ub_0001_02_m.dds
character/texture/phw_00_uw_0035_01_ao.dds
character/texture/phw_00_uw_0035_ao.dds
character/texture/pkw_00_uw_0035_01_ao.dds
character/texture/pkw_00_uw_0035_ao.dds
character/texture/pnw_00_uw_0035_01_ao.dds
character/texture/pnw_00_uw_0035_ao.dds
character/texture/psw_00_uw_0031_ao.dds
character/texture/psw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
character/texture/psw_00_uw_1015_ao.dds
character/texture/pvw_00_uw_0035_01_ao.dds
character/texture/pvw_00_uw_0039_ao.dds
character/texture/pww_00_uw_0035_01_ao.dds
character/texture/pww_00_uw_0035_ao.dds

Have i done something wrong with the order? The mod also dont remove my shoes, is this the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.