Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (10 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
What is needed after a game update (patch) to restore textures? (I did copy both PAZ and Character folders before updating)
You just have to re-run the ArmorSwapPatcher.exe and BDO-ResoreplessNudePatch.exe if you have it installed.
Don't use the files you saved before the patch. You need to aply the .exe on the new updated files.

Could you teach me how to replace all the textures? I could only get the nude textures to work with blackfure's exe.
]You need this:

This tool allows Black Desert Online to use custom files instead of the original game files. It can be used to make the game recognize files such as custom textures, custom armors, nude mods, translations, etc.
ezgif-2254507097-gif.55385

Shuuchi

Potential Patron
You just have to re-run the ArmorSwapPatcher.exe and BDO-ResoreplessNudePatch.exe if you have it installed.
Don't use the files you saved before the patch. You need to aply the .exe on the new updated files.

]You need this:

This tool allows Black Desert Online to use custom files instead of the original game files. It can be used to make the game recognize files such as custom textures, custom armors, nude mods, translations, etc.
ezgif-2254507097-gif.55385

Download link, instructions and source code available here:
Black Desert Online Modding Tools by BlackFire
Thank you!!!

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Just wanted to make note:

That the fluid stains on the body and face is a mashup of milk and TSS5062's mod (at LoversLab) (with his permission).
And is the first mod from Skyrim to Black Desert, not the other way around.

Now to play with NPC faces.
I found them. :O

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Ok, finally figured it out. After re-reading the thread several times and experimenting over and over and pulling my hair out, I finally realized that the texture for the dots is on the upper body files. I don't know exactly where on the texture map, but to be sure I got them, I edited out as much unused texture space as possible on the color and alpha channels. So yay, everyone who is wondering how to edit this, I will just give you guys my files in the next few days along with some pics, it is easier that way lol. For now, take a peak at my success, meow! :3

2016-07-13_50829043.PNG
2016-07-13_50908872.PNG
2016-07-13_50915239.PNG

ethendil

Potential Patron
Ok, finally figured it out. After re-reading the thread several times and experimenting over and over and pulling my hair out, I finally realized that the texture for the dots is on the upper body files. I don't know exactly where on the texture map, but to be sure I got them, I edited out as much unused texture space as possible on the color and alpha channels. So yay, everyone who is wondering how to edit this, I will just give you guys my files in the next few days along with some pics, it is easier that way lol. For now, take a peak at my success, meow! :3

hi yes please could u upload ur files here

thx

Murdock

Vivacious Visitor
I do not know for what reason but the mod did not painting the armor, someone is having the same problem? (the file is the same, and was in the correct location)

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
When I run meta injector, I get 2 files that do not patch. They are:

pvw_00_lb_0039_hair_m.dds
and
pvw_00_lb_0039_m.dds

Am I missing something?
Im not sure why those dont patch. Something to keep in mind if it says pvw at the start of the file. that means its for valkyrie. I dont know if you want the charles rene mod on valkyrie. but those files can be deleted if you want her pants to disappearand simply be naked with gold chains around yourself. Everything else patches tho?

killabilly

Potential Patron
there is a file i nthat zip i uploaded. it is green. delete that file.
Is the file called pvw_00_lb_0039_hair_m.dds? Not including it didnt work for me, the pants are still showing up.

Also, do you know of a way to directly replace the default underwear textures with nude body textures? The reason is I dont want to use ArmorSwapPatcher as it interferes with my dyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.