Best Ryona and bondage scene in Naruto (1 Viewer)

Snowfox5

Potential Patron
She endured a lot of torture, bondage, painful death and her purpose in Naruto is to be shown in all of the above and more. I will entertain you as I go into detail of this character. Her ending is not a happy one for a character with such a wrenched life.

Her name is Yugito Nii.
f12V7rn.png

So why do I say she is the most miserable character in Naruto? Her only purpose in the series is to be shown in defeat, in agony and bondage.

Part 1: Hidan broke, tortured and crucified her to a fate near worse than death.

She was introduced in Naruto Shippuden Episode 72 and Manga 312 being shown running away from Hidan and Kakuzu. She was able to trap two members of Akatsuki, along with herself, in a building, vowing that they'd never leave alive, going as far as setting off explosions.

Notice the two tails was overconfident, proud, spunky, feisty and extremely confident in her abilities… her first appearance… by the next time we see her, she is crucified and not unconsciously but conscious as we see her body twitching in pain and blood coming from her hand, completely broken!

Hidan broke her mind and body in the worst possible way. We can only infer that he tortured her horribly to break everything this woman was.
6U9bvcO.png

hNI4wEx.png

I can infer from the way Yugito was strung up like that, and how she was twitching, when she was so full of spunk earlier.... Hidan must of tortured her horribly. Even Kakuzu told Hidan that he took way too long. It was like he was really enjoying seeing the woman tortured, twitching and crucified like that.
8f8a69a9351bff960b54b655b6256b0a075cd022_hq.jpg

Notice there are no stab wounds on Hidan’s wrists. Which there would be if he shared the pain with his opponent. Hidan also had a rod just close to his heart to further torture this woman as the pain is shared. This is why we see blood coming in the middle of her body. But my oh my look at that blood!
dbmALqg.png

Part 2: Extraction and DEATH
5xJY9sH.png
Then we see her get her Bijuu extracted from her painfully, causing her to die. We see her lying dead.
0c3fe7855fdd16e407781f694a365f6526991568_hq.jpg

Part 3 Modified her body in a very sexual way

But that doesn't end right there. It actually gets worse. You would think they'd leave her alone after she died but no. They completely modified her body in a very sexual way. They put rod on her body but why would on the leg or arms when you could put in on her boobs. I don't think I wanna explained what happen prior to her getting a massive rod on her boobs.
k2y9J0k.png

But its okay right? Bee seems to be enjoying it. I mean... she is a pretty attractive female ninja.

AJzmU4k.png

Part 4]Road to Ninja

The only movie scene is in Naruto the Last. Shown in defeat by Menma.
A33i5f5.png
Even in alternate reality. She is doom to repeat the entire process over again.

Please note that she is a Jinchuuriki which means she had a very rough life. She was hated, disliked, spit upon and hunted down by the Akatsuki.

ALSO this is just a few pictures of her. I can Give you MORE pictures of her being seen in defeat, in agony and its like all she has in this series is her being shown in defeat, in peril and all that sort of stuff. But that is a lot of PICTURES I'd have to find and upload.

Wanna know something else? This sort of thing where Woman are shown in peril or defeat is a fetish in Japan and all over the world. They even had words for it like Ryona. Perhaps Kishimoto has this sort of thing for this woman? Its a strange fetish but studies have shown that most of us are into strange fetish but just in a different way.

‫Yugito Nii | فيسبوك‬

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.