Batman: Arkham Series (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Batman: Arkham Knight

Just saw this today :

" Rocksteady has revealed Batman: Arkham Knight, the next game in the Batman: Arkham series heading to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC later this year.

The game was revealed in a listing on GAME's website and is expected to be formally announced in today's issue of Game Informer.

According to GAME's listing, Arkham Knight is the "explosive finale" to the Arkham series, and sees return to face "the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever."

The game will also introduce "Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City."

A pre-order bonus will also let players play as Harley Quinn across four exclusive Challenge Maps, gaining access to her unique weapons and abilities.

Expect more on Arkham Knight later today.
"

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Harley Quinn Art in the game

Her face looks more normal than the past games , less make-up and more face details

jbqDRAqeMPljHN.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

A new interesting info I have found :

" All enemies now have the ability to grapple Batman, not just big guys "

Then Harley Quinn is 100% sure to receive a various grapples which hopefully could have various grabs

Last edited by a moderator:

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, the limited move set of the enemies in Arkham City was kind of a letdown. That coupled with the really quick transition to black screen via bats kind of limited any potential for decent ryona.

Hearing that each enemy can now grapple is definitely a good start. Also hoping for some more female enemies, or just more variety in general, rather than the constant muscle bound mooks.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I found a new mod for the game that enable switching characters

Playable Characters V2 BETA at Batman: Arkham City Nexus - Mods and community

The downside for that mod is that as far as i know until now it won't load the character in the current place but instead it will load her in the bowery but I will try to see if it will at least save the current setting so that I could go manually and I will try to dig into the ini file

EDIT 1 : According to modders , This mod works with the steam version of Batman Arkham City GOTY , At the beginning of the game I tried entering the courthouse as batman before rescuing Catwoman then switched to Catwoman and traveled to the courthouse manually and I was still catwoman unlike other old mod where it doesn't work on areas separated with loading screen , then I entered the room where she was held hostage with no bugs at all and there was two catwomans in there :) , but another drawback happened is that areas that require detective mode to analyize clues can't work with anyone other than Batman but it can be overcomed easily , I will wait until the shark area and see if I can replace Catwoman with Batman

So anyone knows bosses that aren't in Catwoman's campaign that could have good ryona ?

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Rocksteady had updated the info on the pre-order content for Batman Arkham Knight which highly indicates that she would get her own story in the story mode similar to catwoman in arkham city and posted what appears to be an updated model for Harley Quinn

BAK_bonusLG.jpg

Batman: Arkham Knight for PlayStation 4 | GameStop

According to Gamestop , Instead of just " Play as Harley Quinn , Four Exclusive challenge maps" in the old promotional pic it is now updated to " play as harley Quinn in the Harley Quinn Story Pack and recieve four exclusive challenge maps" which indicates that Harley will get her own story just like Catwoman in arkham city and those exclusive challenge maps may or not may be related to her but there is a high chance that she will be playable in all challenge maps as both pre-order bonuses in last two games (Deathstroke and Catwoman) were playable in challenge maps

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
I will wait until the shark area and see if I can replace Catwoman with Batman
i have just done this :D :D :D

you have to play as Batman the whole time, until you rescue all three of the prisoners in the shark room and then go to one of the other areas. your game will save, and then you can load Catwoman. and she can get eaten by the shark! i will try to make a video.

if you load Catwoman before rescuing all three of the prisoners in the shark room, then every time you load as Catwoman there will be an icewall blocking the way. after the prisoners are rescued the icewall is broken.

the only unfortunate part is that it still uses Batman's voice when she gets eaten. pretty nice though!

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
i have just done this :D :D :D

you have to play as Batman the whole time, until you rescue all three of the prisoners in the shark room and then go to one of the other areas. your game will save, and then you can load Catwoman. and she can get eaten by the shark! i will try to make a video.

if you load Catwoman before rescuing all three of the prisoners in the shark room, then every time you load as Catwoman there will be an icewall blocking the way. after the prisoners are rescued the icewall is broken.

the only unfortunate part is that it still uses Batman's voice when she gets eaten. pretty nice though!

That sounds pretty awesome , I hope that you can manage to make a video for it

And as for the sound , I can mute the sound and enjoy seeing her gets eaten

- - - Updated - - -

I recorded a quick video of her being eaten by the shark both in her normal costume and animation costume

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I noticed something new in Batman Arkham Origin if anyone didn't notice it

If you liked the sequence where you sneak behind an armed guard , handgag him and he mummfffs until he is passed out and you wished there was armed females in the game that you could do the same to them then I have good news for you , in the initiation DLC there is some predator challenge maps where there is some armed female ninjas and when you sneak behind them and hand gag them they luckily make a noticeable female mummffed voice which is nice and I am glad that rocksteady didn't go lazy on that one and put a generic male voice for them like Ubisoft did with AC4

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Rocksteady had revealed a new feature for Batman Arkham Knight called “dual play” where the player can switch between Batman and any of his allies when he is engaged in combat , fortunately one of his allies is Catwoman so it seems that at least any normal combat in the game could be played with Catwoman

D

Deleted member 31

Rocksteady had revealed a new feature for Batman Arkham Knight called "dual play" where the player can switch between Batman and any of his allies when he is engaged in combat , fortunately one of his allies is Catwoman so it seems that at least any normal combat in the game could be played with Catwoman
Interesting, I'm guessing you can basically call in allies during combat sequences. But maybe this all tells us we can have Catwoman to use in challenge modes?

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Interesting, I'm guessing you can basically call in allies during combat sequences. But maybe this all tells us we can have Catwoman to use in challenge modes?

Knowing Rocksteady , They are the type of developers who love to insert as much playable character as possible ( City got Batman with a lot of skins and Catwoman and Robin and Nightwing while Arkham Knight has until now Batman , Harley Quinn , Jason Todd , Robin , Catwoman and Nightwing ) So I think there is a very high chance that she will be in challenge mode as also her moves in city were pretty unique and popular among players

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Rocksteady had revealed the content of their ridiculously overpriced Season pass and surprisely it looks like the 40$ is worth this season pass for us ryona fans because for the first time ever WE WILL PLAY AS BATGIRL :D in a story expansion for her , Also it looks like that Catwoman would also has her own story and looks like we can play as both ladies in the challenge maps

Earlier this week, we announced the Season Pass for Batman: Arkham Knight. While the story of Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham Trilogy will come to a close on June 23rd, we are excited to continue telling stories and delivering more content to explore and play through in the 6 months following the game’s release. We’ll be building more narrative, more missions, more challenges and more characters and vehicles that we want players to experience, even though they didn’t fit into the storyline of Batman: Arkham Knight.

We’ve heard from our community that you want more information on what we’ll be delivering in the Season Pass. While we aren’t ready to unveil every aspect of the content we’ll be developing, we would like to share more detail now to give you a better sense of the scope of the Season Pass.

Batgirl: A Matter of Family
An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.

The Season of Infamy
Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.

Gotham City Stories
Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.

Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks
Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.

Crimefighter Challenge Maps
Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.

Character Skins
A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

As we fully ramp up development on the Season Pass, we will be sharing even more details on each monthly content drop. We hope you enjoy playing Batman: Arkham Knight as much as we’ve enjoyed making it.

11061227_969906649708494_107844308781169782_n.jpg

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Knowing Rocksteady , They are the type of developers who love to insert as much playable character as possible ( City got Batman with a lot of skins and Catwoman and Robin and Nightwing while Arkham Knight has until now Batman , Harley Quinn , Jason Todd , Robin , Catwoman and Nightwing ) So I think there is a very high chance that she will be in challenge mode as also her moves in city were pretty unique and popular among players
plus at least on Steam you can probably use the same character swap hack from Arkham City, or something similar

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
And Harley Quinn Trailer is here. This is for one who pre-ordered the game.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
And Harley Quinn Trailer is here. This is for one who pre-ordered the game.

Unless she is featured in challenge mode then sadly all her enemies might be generic police forces and a possible counter with nightwing

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.