Batman: Arkham Series (1 Viewer)

kubi mage

Club Regular
They will release the ability to play as any character in any Predator challenge next month along with a new catwoman DLC

So any new ryona from that update or it is the same as before ? The reverse bearhug was the only thing worth seeing in the past

Not that I've seen, it's all just the same thugs.

About the only plus is that challenges don't do that screen wipe when failed so the body stays, but you can't do anything with the camera at that point.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Not that I've seen, it's all just the same thugs.

About the only plus is that challenges don't do that screen wipe when failed so the body stays, but you can't do anything with the camera at that point.

Thanks , i have another question that i am curious to know its answer , I didnt play the game as i am waiting for the pc game to be fixed , so i want to ask whether there is an exclusive ryona/thugs in the main game that isn't available in AR challenges

kubi mage

Club Regular
Thanks , i have another question that i am curious to know its answer , I didnt play the game as i am waiting for the pc game to be fixed , so i want to ask whether there is an exclusive ryona/thugs in the main game that isn't available in AR challenges

Sorry, can't remember anything special with thugs in the main game but I don't think they got anything new to do. There are robot thugs in Catwoman's part but they're even less interesting than the regular thugs, no grabs and all they do is shock her when she attacks the wrong color robot. I think there was a brief grab in the Riddler boss fight where if you fail a QTE he grabs her and throws her off of him.

The Batgirl DLC is better than the main game since you get to fight with Harley and do all kinds of double-team moves on her at the end. Also Harley and Joker each have a special QTE attack they can do on Batgirl during the fight.

Spikeoutryon

Potential Patron
Thank you for kind words! I am planning on making some more batgirl ryona videos in AR challenge where they show batgirls unconscious body instead of the bats flying over and blacking out screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.