Batman: Arkham Series (1 Viewer)

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Well, most Batman games feature the Dark Knight exclusively. Even if there was an interrogation scene, it would be with Batman himself.

Ryonation

Potential Patron
Finally, A Catwoman gameplay video

I think she's going to have a lot of potential.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Thank goodness she's playable. I am now way more excited for the game than I could have been with just Batman.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
This game was already a must-buy, but after learning that Catwoman is playable it sounds like it could be good for some serious ryona material. Especially when you consider how in-depth the combat system is, it's likely that the bad guys will dish it out as hard as they take it. Looks like that magazine cover was more than just a tease.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Awesome...

It's hard for me to decide what excites me more...the possibility of Anne Hathaway doing the voice work here and contributing some sexy moans/screams, or the chance that the costume in this video will be what she wears for the duration of Dark Knight Rises. Either prospect is lovely.

onlinehero

Casual Client

Ok, I'm sure all of you have seen this but just wanted to discuss a bit because I didn't play the original game, so I don't know what it is like. It looks to me that enemies can grab her from many angles. At 1:30 one of them grabs her behind in similar way to Catwoman game, or is it just a throw of her that looks like that (hopes for the best)? Those of you who played original probably can say whether enemies can grab player or not.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Sadly I only recall one enemy grabbing in Asylum, but if that grab is in this sequel and they do it to Catwoman, it'll be quite nice. :D

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I look forward to some Catwoman ryona. Heck, I might just get this game if my new PC can stand up to the requirements.

Ryonation

Potential Patron
I forgot about the lunatics; I really hope they do make a return. I remember getting so ticked off when they would start choking me in that DLC challenge room. If they can attack Catwoman it will become much more enjoyable to fight them.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Here's hoping there is some nice hold moves added in this time. Would love to see a bearhug XD

Not holding my breath mind you 0_0

ijama

Potential Patron
I'm pretty sure the four playable characters in the game are Batman, Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing, but Robin and Nightwing are DLC, and must be purchased off the online store or whatever

lamarca

Vivacious Visitor
so, there is no "normal female villains"? Oh come on, why they have to create only "super" female villains and heroes :humph: . Why womans have to be shown only as SUPER everytime :humph:

lamarca

Vivacious Visitor
lol I'll facepalm myself in an extreme way :scared: , sorry, I didn't see your video before I post and I thought this game would be like Bulletstorm and Arkham Asylum (the only females in game were the super villain bosses).
Now this game is looking good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.