Batman: Arkham Series (1 Viewer)

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron
I know that everyone are interested on AK now but I'll like to say that I did 2 videos about Catwoman in SC with her 2 especial oufits, TAS version y Long Halloween version, I did this videos because I love this kind of outfits, especially that Long Halloween version, is almost like Catwoman were naked.

Is not 100% Ryona but like I wrote, is a body appreciation, besides the way she moves and how she makes a lot of sexy moves when she's fighting is pretty nice.

And just remember those episodes where Catwoman was in peril in the TAS, with that outfit was incredible.

vioXGcJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nine

Ryonani Teamster

A nice video of harley quinn unconscious around 2.32, with a lot of zoom. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Batgirl DLC is now out for season pass holders on consoles and from my quick view on the videos i saw a Joker thug bearhug her from behind , The only Boss fight in the DLC is against both Joker and Harley Quinn with their thugs

Anyone with the season pass on consoles could provide a better ryona info

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
For crying out loud, will someone, anyone, put up a ryona vid? So far it's just all walkthroughs, which are no fun at all.

I'm a "proud" season-pass holder for the PC version, meaning I got completely screwed over and can't play as Batgirl yet. Meaning I dropped $90 on this steaming pile of junk so I can wait around as the console crowd enjoys it. Nice.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Batman Arkham Knight Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #1 is now available and it features some AR Challenge packs which you can play as Catwoman

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
For crying out loud, will someone, anyone, put up a ryona vid? So far it's just all walkthroughs, which are no fun at all.

I'm a "proud" season-pass holder for the PC version, meaning I got completely screwed over and can't play as Batgirl yet. Meaning I dropped $90 on this steaming pile of junk so I can wait around as the console crowd enjoys it. Nice.

i know exactly how you feel

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
i know exactly how you feel

That post was from over a month ago, and nothing has changed. There was a promise that they would have a patch for the PC version in August, but August came and went. Now they'll give it to us "when it's ready." The game is choppy but playable for me, and as a season pass holder (who dropped $90 in total on the game before it was even released), I find it incredible that they refuse to at least release the DLC content to us before the patch. I tried to get a refund through Steam, but unfortunately I'd bought into Rocksteady and WB's promises ("the patch is almost ready, guys") for just long enough that I was past the refund window. At this point it's all just beyond ridiculous.

I used to live by the motto "don't pre-order, unless you have faith in the company." I've now amended that to simply "don't pre-order."

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
yes i am so glad i didn't pre order. really the best ryona in Arkham Knight is Rocksteady vs PC players

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
never preorder games. there seriously is no reason to. once upon a time when game stock was a thing it made sense.

kubi mage

Club Regular
That post was from over a month ago, and nothing has changed. There was a promise that they would have a patch for the PC version in August, but August came and went. Now they'll give it to us "when it's ready." The game is choppy but playable for me, and as a season pass holder (who dropped $90 in total on the game before it was even released), I find it incredible that they refuse to at least release the DLC content to us before the patch. I tried to get a refund through Steam, but unfortunately I'd bought into Rocksteady and WB's promises ("the patch is almost ready, guys") for just long enough that I was past the refund window. At this point it's all just beyond ridiculous.

I used to live by the motto "don't pre-order, unless you have faith in the company." I've now amended that to simply "don't pre-order."

If you plead your case on Steam I'm sure they'll still give you a refund anyway. You really didn't do anything wrong and they're the ones that missed their promised window.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
If you plead your case on Steam I'm sure they'll still give you a refund anyway. You really didn't do anything wrong and they're the ones that missed their promised window.

Oh, I tried. I explained it in multiple emails and on the refund submissions, and they sent me form letters with repeated denials. Whatever, it's not like I won't play the game when, in some distant future, it's finally up and running. It's the principle of the matter at this point, and I guess Steam doesn't pass out refunds on principle.

Enough about my bitching, though. Is it possible for anyone to make a ryona vid or two for this game? So far, two months after release, there is one decent but short and low-quality Batgirl ryona video, and one decent but short Catwoman ryona video. That's it! Considering there are bearhugs, tackles, and improved character models and voice acting in the game, I can't believe how little the ryona community has worked with it.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
WB by mistake released a 600mb beta for the PC version and from the sounds of it most people could achieve smoother 60FPS after the patch but WB pulled the patch with another 400MB one that erases the 600MB one so thats a good sign about the upcoming patch

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
I made a few catwoman ryona videos from arkham knight. But for the most part there seems to be no interest in these videos

I like your work, Spikeout, keep it up! A quick question: there seems to be no voice effect on your videos, does Catwoman's voice not work properly when in free-roam mode? Are you using the free-roam mod, or is it possible to play as Catwoman outside the Riddler levels without it?

If you're taking requests, I would like to see Batgirl ryona (there has been very little of it) or some Catwoman ryona in her 90's costume. Thanks for being the only one who is making these videos!

Spikeoutryon

Potential Patron
I like your work, Spikeout, keep it up! A quick question: there seems to be no voice effect on your videos, does Catwoman's voice not work properly when in free-roam mode? Are you using the free-roam mod, or is it possible to play as Catwoman outside the Riddler levels without it?

If you're taking requests, I would like to see Batgirl ryona (there has been very little of it) or some Catwoman ryona in her 90's costume. Thanks for being the only one who is making these videos!

Catwomans voice doesnt work properly in free roam, there is an occasional light moan but its very light. Thug charging attacks dont work either. It is free roam mod. Requests for batgirl or alternate costumes will be done when its released to PC (currently no DLC is available yet for PC)

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron

I don't know if you are still interested but I'll make one video about Batgirl, I planed to wait in case she would get more outfits but I checked and there's only 1 video of her but in that time the camera mode wasn't present.

For tomorrow will be ready.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
A new update that will launch shortly for consoles will allow character selection for any AR challenge , females selection are catwoman , harley quinn and batgirl

Also the Major update for the PC version will come out at the end of october

kubi mage

Club Regular
A new update that will launch shortly for consoles will allow character selection for any AR challenge , females selection are catwoman , harley quinn and batgirl

Actually that update is already out. Go to any combat challenge and press right on the d-pad you get a nice selection of characters. Unfortunately it doesn't work for a few of them, like the team-up challenges and riddler robots, but it's something.

What I really want is predator challenges, though. Still can't use anyone but Batman in those. I was so disappointed when the DLC pack claimed to have "predator and combat challenges for Batman, Catwoman, etc." but after two packs Catwoman has zero predator challenges. Goddamn misleading text.

Also the Major update for the PC version will come out at the end of october

I hope so. Been waiting ages to see Batgirl and classic Harley ripped for XNA. I might even get the PC version if it's fixed, since I've recently been modding Arkham City to be full of Poison Ivy zako and I rather enjoy it.

mcm1fBD.jpg

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Actually that update is already out. Go to any combat challenge and press right on the d-pad you get a nice selection of characters. Unfortunately it doesn't work for a few of them, like the team-up challenges and riddler robots, but it's something.

What I really want is predator challenges, though. Still can't use anyone but Batman in those. I was so disappointed when the DLC pack claimed to have "predator and combat challenges for Batman, Catwoman, etc." but after two packs Catwoman has zero predator. Goddamn misleading text

They will release the ability to play as any character in any Predator challenge next month along with a new catwoman DLC

So any new ryona from that update or it is the same as before ? The reverse bearhug was the only thing worth seeing in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.