Batman: Arkham Series (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Admin note: This thread is for discussing Batman Arkham games.

You can share your thoughts about Batman Arkham series here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original message by fighting3k_88:
Has anyone here played this game? If so, are there any nice female enemies you can beat up? I see in the promo images that there are the female clowns, but I'm not sure if they're actually fightable in the game. I'd love to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Harley Quinn is the only female clown I remember from the game, there is no female ryona sadly.

B

bro_goh

yeah, sadly enough, there are just the common place thugs throughout most of the game.

catpurr69

Ryonani Teamster
Watchmen - The End Is Nigh Part 2 Chapter III is the best ryona episode I encountered in any game. Finishing combos are really brutal, especially if you play as Rorshack. Babes you get to beat up are dresses in rubber outfits as dominatrices. And the graphics is very good, especially if you have the machine to run it at maximum settings. I'm quite surprised than nobody really noticed this game before as great ryona resource. Thank you ramallo for your recommendation. Anything else I should play?

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
Batman: Arkham City

Catwoman : )
I really hope you can interrogate Catwoman

bat2-1280.jpg

bat1-1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
B

baron62

I'm all for a playable ivy, theres just something about her, but nothing can top catwoman, thanks for posting the pics too

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
yes... too long for me... but i will have castlevania and need for speed Hot pursuit to take some time : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.