Batman: Arkham City GOTY Nudemods (1 Viewer)

Pain

Potential Patron
I played the first Batman Arkham Asylum for the PS3 and it was such an amazing game. When I get the chance to play this 2nd part I will definitely be giving this mods a try. Great work as always Vergil.

Dundee

Potential Patron
Is a nude mod being worked on for the main outfit for Catwomen for use in the main story? These ones only work in the challenges.

Cash4488

Potential Patron
OMG! I cannot believe I forgot about this game, still have not played it yet...but now I will.:D

donnyxh

Potential Patron
hi, vergil. thanks for the mod. but I don't have the game :( can't try it...
can you make the version nude harley quinn for batman: arkham asylum? :cool:

K

Khaos2020

So did anyone ever find a way to use texmod with the Batman AC GOTY stream version? Only ways i have found that worked are running in windows 98 compatibility mode (results in heavy lag) and renaming the exes which means gfwl wont work so no saves.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
So did anyone ever find a way to use texmod with the Batman AC GOTY stream version? Only ways i have found that worked are running in windows 98 compatibility mode (results in heavy lag) and renaming the exes which means gfwl wont work so no saves.

I've been having bad luck with this game also. I have the GOTY steam version and the skins were working fine a week ago. But now they aren't and I haven't changed anything.

ohsupervinchan

Potential Patron
Thank you Phuket!

Here is the latest version of the breasts

What do you think about it? Better or not?

I can get your new Catwoman Transparent Suit mod to work along with the Halloween Costume, but Harley will still not work for me. I am at the part where you first encounter her in the Medical Facility and the mod isn't showing. Is it supposed to work in later parts of the game instead?

kqminh1989

Potential Patron
I can get your new Catwoman Transparent Suit mod to work along with the Halloween Costume, but Harley will still not work for me. I am at the part where you first encounter her in the Medical Facility and the mod isn't showing. Is it supposed to work in later parts of the game instead?

Do you set Detail Level to Extrem ?

Vergil

Content Creator

No it should work with the whole campaign. Many people have problems with Batman AC mods. I wonder why.

deaddog

Potential Patron

Sorry to necro this thread, but I got the GOTY version with the Humble Bundle today and am trying to get these mods working. I've gotten tons of Texmods working in the past, and I have Virgil's nude Halloween costume working fine, but it only displays the other mods (Talia, both Harleys, etc) as the normal skin. I was set on Extreme, but I've lowered it down to Medium. I've tried running as Admin, renaming the Texmod.exe, and pretty much everything else in this thread. Running in compatibility caused the launcher.exe to crash and not load the game.

Can anyone advise more troubleshooting steps?

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Make sure the game is set to run on DX9 mode. You'll need to double check with game setting and turn off any DX11 features.

deaddog

Potential Patron
I have DX11 features turned off. Windows XP compatibility is on. Halloween Catwoman is totally naked, but Harley's Nude Revenge trophy still shows up fully clothed.

I'm running Win7 64-bit with nVidia 650Tis with the latest drivers. GeForce experience isn't loaded into Arkham City. Task manager shows AC running in 32-bit thanks to the -d3d9 tag for Steam's launch options. Is there anything I'm missing?

Relatedly, is there a way to force unlock all the trophies? I beat the game on PS3, but don't have a PC save. Anyone know a good place to import a completed save? It should be easier now without GFWL, right?

UPDATE: Well, I got it working, but I'm not quite sure how. I turned all my graphics settings back up to high, left dx11 off, and boom--bottomless Harley. My main exe is still on XP compatibility, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks for the great skins, Vergil! I didn't doubt that they worked for a second! Keep up the great work. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.