Batman: Arkham City GOTY Nudemods (1 Viewer)

ohsupervinchan

Potential Patron
I have DX11 features turned off. Windows XP compatibility is on. Halloween Catwoman is totally naked, but Harley's Nude Revenge trophy still shows up fully clothed.

I'm running Win7 64-bit with nVidia 650Tis with the latest drivers. GeForce experience isn't loaded into Arkham City. Task manager shows AC running in 32-bit thanks to the -d3d9 tag for Steam's launch options. Is there anything I'm missing?

Relatedly, is there a way to force unlock all the trophies? I beat the game on PS3, but don't have a PC save. Anyone know a good place to import a completed save? It should be easier now without GFWL, right?

UPDATE: Well, I got it working, but I'm not quite sure how. I turned all my graphics settings back up to high, left dx11 off, and boom--bottomless Harley. My main exe is still on XP compatibility, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks for the great skins, Vergil! I didn't doubt that they worked for a second! Keep up the great work. :)

I just had this issue last week even though the mods have been working fine before. Aside from disabling DX11, make sure that "Ambient Occlusion" is enabled. That's how I eventually got it to work.

M

Martianman

Is anyone working on a nude Poison Ivy skin? All of these look incredible! I'm just surprised that PI doesn't have a nude skin out since it seems like most of the work has already been done in the default version :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.