Batman AC - Catwoman Transparent Catsuit (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
Hey guys,

I finally completed this great mod! Now you can play with this sexy version of Catwoman in every chapter of Batman Arkham City.
All the details like the tears on her catsuit will appear properly.

Catwoman+Transparent+Catsuit.jpg

DOWNLOAD

It was a pain in the ass to finish this mod and adjust every detail but for you guys it was worth the effort!
I hope you will have much fun with this nudemod and maybe even support me for my weeks of work with a little donation by pushing this button down there. This will motivate me to create more awesome nudemods. Thank you!

xellos49698

Content Creator
Vergil, thank you for completing this. This catwomen mod looks excellent. Great job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cash4488

Potential Patron
Simply amazing! I love it, thank you very much :). Just imagine fighting in this outfit, Joker's henchmen will die of boners before Catwoman even lands a hit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Damn this made me reinstall the game!!!
Will it be possible to make a full nude mesh and remove head gear?

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Simply amazing! I love it, thank you very much :). Just imagine fighting in this outfit, Joker's henchmen will die of boners before Catwoman even lands a hit.

More like the henchmen's comments about wanting to do or rape Catwomen is more literal than before.

And also thanks for the much detailed work and added effort in doing this nude mod. As always, thanks for sharing the fruit of your labour!

xellos49698

Content Creator
Finally had the chance to try Catwoman Transparent Catsuit out.... all I can say is wow, what a difference.

xellos49698

Content Creator
1. Go to Programs > Steam > common > Batman Arkham City GOTY > Binaries > Win32

2. Copy Texmod in the installation folder of BatmanAC.exe and rename texmod to ctexmod.

3. In this folder you have to rename "BatmanAC" to "cBatmanAC" and "cTexmod" to "BatmanAC".

4. Now run the game as usual via Steam. Texmod will popup.

5. Go back to the folder with "BatmanAC" and rename it to "cTexmod" and change "cBatmanAC" back to "BatmanAC"

6. Select "Target Application"in texmod and choose "BatmanAC" you should be choosing the original "BatmanAC" exe file

7. In "Package Mode" choose the desired tpf, in this case "Catwoman Transparent Catsuit"

8. Press run, have fun!

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Make sure you have DX11 features turned off in the game's graphic settings. Otherwise, the mod will not work.

To keep the steps more simplified. Just put TexMod into BatmanAC game folder. Load up texmod and point it to the Batman exe file. Then load up the texture package to use and start the game. Just have steam loaded as a background process, then you don't have to run it through steam.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
I was having trouble with these also until I changed the graphics settings to Very High instead of Extreme. Now it loads fine even without texmod in the game's folder.

ohsupervinchan

Potential Patron
Many thanks, Vergil! Mod is working flawlessly on my installation. I'm using uMod 2.0 alpha with global hook and tpf support. :D

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
hi guys i have a question,
my game is not the goty version so isnt there a way t use vergil's mods with it cause up till now it doesnt seem to work

Dundee

Potential Patron
I was hoping the mod would work with the cutscenes as well as gameplay. Would be cool. Still a very good mod.

S

Sijtze Roar

i can only see the modded content. when i wattth the 3D skins on the menu. i cant actually play with it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.