Batman: Arkham City GOTY Nudemods (1 Viewer)

elbatman

Potential Patron
Hey all,

I'm just getting into the modding scene now that I have a machine that runs these games on max settings. :) My last PC was about 5 years old, and just couldn't cope with Borderlands 2 or Batman...it's amazing how much detail I was missing.

I am actually attempting to learn how to do this myself and saw this perfect place to start! :D

Anyway, great mods. Seriously. The attention to detail is phenomenal!

All of the mods work except this recent catwoman one, unfortunately. All DX11 features off, detail on extreme, loading the game and TPF via Textmod, but I'm not seeing anything. :(

I can't test the Talia one as I had already completed this part of the game - which is a shame as it's a great mod on a hot 3D model. She and Harley are my fav's. Although, the main catwoman suit is a close second. ;)

Any thoughts on why it may not be replacing the texture?

Cheers!

Vergil

Content Creator
Hey hey,

thank you all guys!
elbatman, all the mods work on my pc but I cannot get texmod to run on my laptop. All settings are done, but it is still not working. Maybe we have the same problem. Can you tell me if texmod works with batman on your pc? If yes, I can adjust my mod for your system and it will work. If not, than we need another solution.

gluk

Potential Patron
Yes I have a lot of pirated games. but in all modes work perfectly! So here can work too!

P.S. - Mass Effect 3 nude work fine! (pirated)
Street Fighter X Takken nude work fine! (pirated)
and many more.... :)

G

Gandalf

Yes I have a lot of pirated games. but in all modes work perfectly! So here can work too!

P.S. - Mass Effect 3 nude work fine! (pirated)
Street Fighter X Takken nude work fine! (pirated)
and many more.... :)
So you're a thief then hey,fuck off criminal we won't answer your questions here.
Your ip is now listed in the FBI database for criminal investigation.
Once convicted you will not be allowed to own a computer or masturbate ever again.

Seriously any more pirate posts will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vergil

Content Creator
Just buy this game, its great and not expensive! :) The guys who made that game rly deserved the money.

Anyway, I've made this video of nude Harlye Quinn, pls share and enjoy!

elbatman

Potential Patron
Hi Vergil, sorry for the late reply. Had so little time lately!

The three newest skins don't work for me. I've been itching to see a Harley mod, but I just can't get it to work.

Are the memory addresses the same for the GOTY edition?

I was considering the same method I'm using for rebuilding the EQ2 skins: go into logging mode, extract the textures myself, rebuild the TPF with the new log after replacing (and renaming) with your new textures (extracting them from your TPF with TPFExtractor).

It's a little different with EQ2 as the dimensions of the texture have changed too (image is not as wide, and the memory address is different - I will be posting my notes there later). But, I have successfully removed the panties and pasties from the Elf texture - and replaced with a rather poor edit of my own - I'm no artist...I'm a software developer. ;)

elbatman

Potential Patron
Bah.

I can't get TexMod to appear in the corner to log the textures. Is there something special I need to do to get it to work with this game? Presuming it might be something to do with the Windows Live stuff that runs with it.

elbatman

Potential Patron
Very strange.

The mods that did work, now don't work at all.

I have a few mods (a mixture of versions of Halloween, main costume, comic costume), and they've all stopped working...

I will have to check Borderlands 2 also. Maybe it's a system/TexMod issue...

EDIT:

Works perfect with BL2. Deleted all registry keys for TexMod. Made sure I have a single install. Nothing I do seems to work with BAC. :( Dammit.

EDIT 2:

Eventually managed to get the game to run without GFWL (but not having any saved games to view content...or being able to save progress) and the mods worked. I don't understand this as it has worked perfectly up until recently (around the time I completed it?).

Even tried a local profile instead of a live one. And tried all of the renaming tricks in the Steam folder (this is what prevented GFWL from opening).

Also created a new game to get up to the point with Harley Quinn (I don't have her model unlocked yet). But, no luck.

I'm guessing there's been an update of some sort.

kx11

Potential Patron
is there a possibility to give poison Ivy a more human flesh color instead of green ?! that would make her so sexy with green vains

Vergil

Content Creator
New Catwoman nudemod. Downloadlink in the description of this video:

is there a possibility to give poison Ivy a more human flesh color instead of green ?! that would make her so sexy with green vains

I will keep that in mind!

elbatman, maybe I have a solution for you. Find your Batman AC exe. "Steam\SteamApps\common\Batman Arkham City GOTY\Binaries\Win32\BatmanAC.exe"
Right click on the exe, go to properties, under the compatibility tab you will find "Run this program in compatibility mod for:"
choose "Windows 98 / Windows Me", click OK.

sokarez on NC found that out.
I've explained that so details so that everyone can understand it. If that works for you I will insert that text into my install.txt files for all batman AC nudemods.

elbatman

Potential Patron
Hi Vergil,

Nice mod! ;)

Tried what you suggested and TexMod just won't/can't start the EXE.

See attached image.

TexMod.png

Edit: Also tried running GFWL before BAC to make sure it's not losing the hook, but no joy.

killercam21

Potential Patron
yea dont know why mines not working i use texmap and everything and my batman came up fine but when i went to challenge mode with catwoman it didnt work

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.