Batman: Arkham City GOTY Nudemods (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
Thank you Phuket!

Here is the latest version of the breasts

What do you think about it? Better or not?

N

Nemesisvsjill

Woaw, very impressive mod ! Could you release the texture files in editable format (like TGA or VTF) ?

ashexx

Potential Patron
Patiently waiting for this to be released. Hopefully you'd also work on the other female models i.e Talia & Vicki. Pls don't stop working on this vergil. I beg you :cool:.

Vergil

Content Creator
Thank you guys!

samusaran, this is from Blade & Soul.

Nemesis, I dont think I'm going to release these as textures.

ashexx, just be more patient! :) I'm still working on those mods. But I first need to finish my new blog. There is so much to do ...

ashexx

Potential Patron
Nice to know you haven't abandoned us Vergil. This new blog of yours sounds enticing. What a tease.... :cool:

Vergil

Content Creator
Since I've managed to finish my new blog, I can finally begin polishing and uploading my Batman AC nudemods. Here is the first one:

[video=vimeo;60405049]http://vimeo.com/60405049[/video]

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

Don't see a mod download link hotstuff posts need to have a mod download.
EDIT:
Oh i see it's linked to the pic that way we can deal with a lot of posts asking Where's the link?How do i download this?
Could at least make the download link more obvious. :rolleyes:

G

Gandalf

DOWNLOAD is the link people!
Now right under this/my post someone will ask where's the link and i'll hunt them down and do a Conner(AC3) on them.;)

Vergil

Content Creator
Nice work! :D But actually there is no picture anymore. People will ask "where is the picture?" :D
Anyway, now its just this: DOWNLOAD

styx101

Swell Supporter
Supernice mod!Your mods is always a delicate and sensual-this is a natural erotica in better meaning of this word.Thank You very much for Your great and amazing works! (I remember Your great works for TR Underworld too...).My applause!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.