Batman: Arkham City GOTY Nudemods (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
Hey guys,

I finally bought this game! There you go

Work in progress

Since I've managed to finish my new blog, I can finally begin polishing and uploading my Batman AC nudemods. Here is the first one:

[video=vimeo;60405049]http://vimeo.com/60405049[/video]

DOWNLOAD

___________Catwoman_nudemod_____________
http://lustful-illumination.blogspot.com/2013/02/catwoman-almost-full-nude.html

___________Harley_nudemod________________
http://lustful-illumination.blogspot.de/2013/02/harley-quinns-smoking-hot-outfit.html

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

Looks good.Downloadable mods only in hotstuff,please.

Vergil

Content Creator
Thanks. I used the search function and thats why I've landed here. Did not even noticed it. Could you please move this thread to the right place?

Besides, the Forumstructure is pretty unclear. There is the mods section, so you think you can post your nudemods there, but than you find out that underneath is the hard hats required section wich has hot stuff and noughty vixen in it. Both almost the same meaning. But if you look close it says one is for mods and the other is not. It could be a little more clearly arranged if you ask me. If not, Im good with it.

G

Gandalf

Yes it's confusing,we need a WIP section for mod threads that don't yet have a download.
I started moving threads without downloads because of all the posts asking for the mod and getting all pissy about it.
As soon as you have a finished mod we can move this thread to Hotstuff or you can start a new thread there for your mod.

bluekatt

Potential Patron
do you need to have the goty version of city or will the standard version do ?
( i have both but the goty version si a pain in the ass to install and the standard version is installed at the moment )

Vergil

Content Creator
@ phexitol, you can try to plugin your extra joystick, but I don't think this kind of joystick is supported by your pc. ;)
@ bluekatt, this is a question that I asked myself too. Can you choose the comic Catwoman in your standard version?

MOAR

bluekatt

Potential Patron

smithagent

Potential Patron
Hey Vergil, very nice: love your work!
One question if I may: why didn't you choose to mod the other Catwoman skin (the purple one)? I'm no expert by any means, but I had the impression the model and related normals were just begging to be converted in a nudeskin... Maybe you're planning to work on it after this one (which, btw, seems kinda perfect already in the screenshots)? ;)

bluekatt

Potential Patron
Hey Vergil, very nice: love your work!
One question if I may: why didn't you choose to mod the other Catwoman skin (the purple one)? I'm no expert by any means, but I had the impression the model and related normals were just begging to be converted in a nudeskin... Maybe you're planning to work on it after this one (which, btw, seems kinda perfect already in the screenshots)?
wink.png

the purple one is the long halloween costume

Vergil

Content Creator
thanks smithagent,

I can only work on one mod at a time and I decided to make the comic skin first. I will mod the other skins after I have finished this one. That also means if you don't have the DLCs you have the possibility to choose my mod for the standard Catwoman skin. :)

Oh btw I've already started to work on that one just for testing purposes. I hope you like the cut-out style.

Nudemods Work In Progress - Minus

smithagent

Potential Patron
Hey Vergil, awesome job as usual! :eek: :D

Unfortunately I'm not that much into cut-out style, which is why I was thinking the "purple outfitted" Catwoman (I think it's the Year One version) would have been perfect for nudemodding: the suit is skin-tight without being cartoonish - and judging from the self-shadowing displayed in the model-viewer mode, it would look awesome with just a proper texture, prolly not much else would be needed.

So... keep up the good work!!!! :)

bluekatt

Potential Patron
no no the year one catwoman outfit is black and lot less cartoony

the purple one is as i said from the long halloween

ultima

Vivacious Visitor
Hello

I would like to do my own nude patch but I have some problems with textures.

As shown in the picture, there is a lighting problem.
Does anyone have an idea? what is the texture change?
Thank you for your help :)

sorry for my english rotten

Attachments

• Sans titre-2.jpg
    Sans titre-2.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 2,065

Vergil

Content Creator
Hi ultima,

this is what your looking for.

CAT_spec.jpg

Make the desired areas dark and you will see the effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.