Batman: Arkham City GOTY Nudemods (2 Viewers)

Vergil

Content Creator
elbatman try this: keep the win 98/Me setting and copy the texmod exe into the batman AC folder. rename the game exe to something else and the texmod exe to that what the game exe was called before. start the game, texmod will popup. Launch the renamed game exe with. I hope you know what I mean. ;)

C

cortizone31

why, only Catwoman Halloween Fullnude works for me.
other TPF dont works.
I have WIN 7 service pak 1.
nvidia 550 Ti
Pentium D 925.
2G memory
I do not understand
thank you

elbatman

Potential Patron
Hi Vergil,

Thanks for the reply. :)

Unfortunately, any permutation where the EXE is in compatible mode (tried all the modes too), TexMod just shows the error dialog.

Also, renaming the EXE without compatibility settings works, but GFWL doesn't launch so I don't get any saved games. :(

This is also true of having TexMod somewhere else (in my G:\Stuff\Tools folder), and creating a copy of the BatmanAC EXE and running that (both with and without admin/compat settings).

At the moment, to view the mods, I play without saved games with TexMod in one folder, a copy of the EXE (BatmanAC - Copy.EXE) in the Steam folder (GFWL doesn't launch - I imagine it's something to do with the EXE file name).

I can't get saved games & mods to run at the same time, so there will always be some I can't see unless I play through without being able to save each time...from the beginning.

It's frustrating as it all worked when I first found this forum. I'm just assuming something has patched since then.

Hey ho. Maybe I'll have a flash of inspiration some day!

Thanks again!

Vergil

Content Creator
Hey hey,

oh well okay, at least you can try them out.
So you are a software developer huh? Interested in helping me to make a working uMod/texmod to make all the people on earth happy? I want to implement some more functions. But details later. If yes, message me on skype. My acc is in your inbox.

killercam21

Potential Patron
Everythings working for me now all i want now is a harley quinn revenge mod for her revenge costume and it would be nice to play as her but i doubt that will ever happen :( Harley is sexy dont want to be limited to just catwoman even though I enjoy playing as her I just like variety.

fonglee

Content Creator
Umm, Vergil did a Harley Quinn mod back on page 5, or is this different outfit you're talking about? :confused:

Vergil

Content Creator
Yes its a different outfit. Maybe I will do this nudemod for Harley from the DLC. But I'm not promising anything!

drachehexe

Potential Patron
I recently re-bought this game (had the CD version but then got GOTY edition with the last STEAM sale (mainly because I hadn't had any of the DLC before)).

After reading this thread I tried the mods and the Harley and Talia mods won't work at all and the Catwoman one works once running the game and then doesn't work the next time I run it. If I reboot my system then the Catwoman long halloween mod works but still no Harley or Talia. I followed and tried everything listed in this thread and nothing works. Some of the peopel who had problems said they finally got it to work but never mentioned what they did to get it to work.

Any more suggestions?

G

Gandalf

Some of the peopel who had problems said they finally got it to work but never mentioned what they did to get it to work.
Yeah that makes me crazy too,i think it's because they don't want to admit to something they think would be considered dumb.
I don't play the game but you have to make sure you set texmod up to run with steam or they won't appear.

bluekatt

Potential Patron
to get them to appear you need to set up texmod with steam put the game in medium to high graphics and you wont like this finish the game so you have acces to the alternate suits

- - - Updated - - -

to get them to appear you need to set up texmod with steam put the game in medium to high graphics and you wont like this finish the game so you have acces to the alternate suits how to get tex mod working with arkham city This is what I did: DO NOT change Texmods name into BatmanAC.exe as most people say. Just leave the name be Texmod and place it in the same folder as BatmanAC.exe. Now, most times you would start texmod and run the game and in most cases you would either have GFWL disabled or the textures wouldn't work. To fix it, I ran Texmod as administrator (I use win7). That should fix it, but if GFWL still doesn't pop up, try using the local profile option. Just start the game through Steam without texmod and instead of logging in with your account, select create new one and scroll down untill you see a blue sentence saying: Create Local Profile. At least this is what I did, and make sure all DX11 features are disabled in options, Texmod doesn't like them being on. board wouldnt let me edit my post for some reason

drachehexe

Potential Patron
Thanks all. It seems for me the only way it works is by renaming the game exe to something else and dropping textmod into the same folder and giving it the name of the game's exe. Then I just click on the game icon as I normally would and it opens texmod, then select the renamed exe and then whatever tpf file(s) to use and it works just fine.

Every other way I have tried didn't work. But thanks, appreciate the input.

I have tried this method now with 2 different games and it works perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.