Azmodai's Warcraft and other backgrounds (Updated 14/02/14. 24 new. 70+ in all) (1 Viewer)

Azmodai

Potential Patron
Well, i've been loitering around this board for a long time, haven't exactly done much to add, thrown out a few comments here and there but other than that, not much. I have no talent to drawing so hair and costumes are out and although i can do dialogues, i'm still wrapping my head around all the little bits and pieces that are there.

So, that leaves backgrounds. To which i bring you several. Gonna start off with a few Skyrim and World of Warcraft ones, i did do a couple of Bioshock 1 BG's but the proportions are all off and makes it look weird. if anyone has any requests as to Locations from WoW or Skyrim i'll go get them ^^ Also, expect to see locations from one of my favourite games, Deadly Premonition popping up here in the near future. I have one already but it's way too plain that i took for a test.

Update 11/02/14: I've added several more Warcraft Backgrounds from several different locations, instead of just adding them here i've uploaded then to Imageshack. The link will send you to the album, just when you go to save the background make sure you open it with the full size link or you'll get a shrunk down version of it. Which nobody wants.

Update 14/02/14: Well Turns out Imageshack is terrible to host stuff on, seriously... pay a subscription or no uploads after 30 days of account creation... anyway, enjoy the new batch of BG's another 24, along with the previous ones can all be found here in one little slideshow: http://s33.photobucket.com/user/the_fellowship249/slideshow/Backgrounds

Or just open the tab below and go crazy. your choice ;D

Nigida

Potential Patron
Re: Azmodai's Warcraft and other backgrounds (Updated 11/02/14 40 new images)

I like the field and Karazhan on Stage, nice ideas!

Azmodai

Potential Patron
Re: Azmodai's Warcraft and other backgrounds (Updated 11/02/14 40 new images)

Nigida said:
I like the field and Karazhan on Stage, nice ideas!

Glad you like them, did you check the link for the ones hosted offsite?

But yeah, Karazhan is probably going to get a few more trips to get screenshots from, there's the chess set, the room which has Ghost dragon boss whose name i can't remember. The room with the Satyr, the Masters Bedroom and a few other places as well, just gotta find the time to go ^^

Anyway, uploading more pictures, but i've got to change hosting sites... didn't realise Imageshack had gone properly pay to use

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.