,,Auto'' mode ... (need help) (1 Viewer)

VenomBrony

Potential Patron
Hello
I want to tell ya something about this Auto mode
I want her doing oral all the time (is it possible ?) but when she doing deepthroat , she's in like ... 1 minute
How i can do more in/out and less deepthroat in Auto mode ? (ya know what i want to do)
AND WHY THIS GUY CUM IN 15-20 THRUST'S ?!?!?!
Im using animtoolsV15 and i have no idea how to turn off cum , and doing more thrust's without stopping

PS:im very very sorry for my english ^.^''

stuntcock

Content Creator
How i can do more in/out and less deepthroat in Auto mode ?
@colin has recently written a mod which allows you to specify custom oscillation settings via advanced dialog triggers. So you'd be able to specify a "tip to hilt" back and forth motion without any pauses or superfluous actions.

It might get a bit monotonous to see the same motion repeatedly, but you could include a few different custom oscillation settings by including several such triggers in your custom dialogue file.

i have no idea how to turn off cum
Settings.txt

Code:
;
;
;----Him------------------------
;
ejacPleasure=140
; 140 is the default value.  If you set it to a very high value (e.g. 99999) then the guy will NOT reach orgasm naturally.  You can still trigger an orgasm manually via the J key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.