Auto Handjob? (1 Viewer)

j9zbr9tr

Potential Patron
So having both hands set to handjob is really hot, but for whatever reason if you turn on auto and have the hands set to handjob the hands move around while the rest of her remains in user control.

Would be nice if I was just doing something wrong, if so, am I? But in the more likely case, is this just a problem with the code?

Bluey5

Potential Patron
The rest of her is supposed to stay in user control. It's either auto blowjob, or auto handjob.

j9zbr9tr

Potential Patron
Bluey5 said:
The rest of her is supposed to stay in user control. It's either auto blowjob, or auto handjob.

I see that, is there any way to make her more aggressive with the handjob? Right now it seems like she just kinda moves her hand(s) back and forth really slowly. The whole feature right now just seems sort of moot.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Nope, can't get any faster than what it is, sorry.

I don't even use auto mode for handjob, but I tested it out, and it is kind of slow on hard mode. I don't think it can be faster than that to my knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.