Assistance requested: I provide sound files. Need SWF created (1 Viewer)

astounded

Avid Affiliate
I'm not sure if she has the range of emotion I'd want but I'm willing to try.
I will create a dialog and the sound files if
1. Someone tells me they will combine them into a SWF
2. Someone tells me what format is needed. e.g. AIFF, M4P, MP3. All separate files for each line or everything in one big file.

Thanks in advance.
-A

Attachments

training.aiff
174.5 KB · Views: 615

Lizoran

Potential Patron
Well the audio files need to be in mp3 format, one file for each line, and the only one that i know of who could make it a swf file would be anon

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Lizoran said:
Well the audio files need to be in mp3 format, one file for each line, and the only one that i know of who could make it a swf file would be anon

Thanks for the direction. I'll create a few MP3s and if it seems to work, I'll request Anon's help.
-A

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I do these things, I believe I have quite the backlog of stuff to work on, but I'll put it on my list.

I have a thread somewhere in this board that explains pretty well what you need to do for me to be able to make it for you.

MP3 isn't technically necessary, I've seen MP3 files fail the process, but that goes for all file types, so MP3 and if it doesn't work, I'll take care of it.

In theory WMA should work as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.