Eat a bag of dicks! Request (1 Viewer)

Nunya

Vivacious Visitor
Looking for someone to create a penis pack I'm currently referring to as the "Eat a bag of dicks packet". I have NO skills nor the software for creating the .swf files, but I'm capable of creating and providing png, jpg, or whatever images are needed to "make the transition" to the .swf format. I will provide as much as I possibly can, I just need some guidance on what (scaling, image size, layering, etc.) is needed. I'm using GIMP to create them and there may be some export format options that I haven't explored (possibly?) to make it easier. I only export PNG and JPG as of right now. So far I've come up with four, but there could be as many as a dozen to 18 total when done. I used a screenshot with the penis sliders at 1.0 to create the references attached, so what you see below is how I visualized the "starting dimensions"

The SDT ladies are craving more variety of real man meat in their lives and I say we give it to them! I don't know that I've got them exactly as I'd like as far a color matching his body, but I feel like I'm off to a good start. Here''s what I have come up with so far..... Anyone interested in taking this on?

JR.PNG
BRV.PNG
JS.PNG
BOV.PNG

Nunya

Vivacious Visitor
While exploring the possibility of these mods becoming a reality, and using the existing penis position as the "anchor point" to create my visualizations, something just didn't look right as to where his penis is anchored. See attached. Does the second, which is lower than the current position, look more "anatomically correct" to anyone else as much as it does to me?

Attachments

• BOV.PNG
    BOV.PNG
    161.2 KB · Views: 154
  • BOV2.PNG
    BOV2.PNG
    161.3 KB · Views: 154

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.