Ar tonelico qoga girls (1 Viewer)

Reikoku

Potential Patron
Girls from the game "Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel".
Here are some pictures.
Scroll down to see all the images.
I thank in advance who ever takes this request.

Finnel
http://imgur.com/a/FzFNJ

Soma
http://imgur.com/a/CNEhn

Filament
http://imgur.com/a/TrawJ

Hope these images help.
Good luck to the artist.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
I think this request might be a little more appealing if there weren't so many (ten!) imports you're asking for. Could you knock it down to maybe 2 or 3 girls you'd really like?

Reikoku

Potential Patron
TOlive said:
I think this request might be a little more appealing if there weren't so many (ten!) imports you're asking for. Could you knock it down to maybe 2 or 3 girls you'd really like?
Done, thanks for the information.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Got Soma almost done, here's a snap of the progress so far, let me know if I'm movin' in the right direction here:

I'm gonna work on lengthening her hair next (it's REALLY long) but I'll probably tone it down a little.

Ignore this junk, we got this.

Reikoku

Potential Patron
Your moving in the right direction.
Thanks for your time with the request.
If you need help with Finnel & Filament, I can find other pics if it will help.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Reikoku said:

I'm all set for refs and stuff, I just need the time to work on them. I'm usually pretty quick but I'm chewing through a backlog of requests right now is all. It's one of the reasons I asked you to change the number of requests, actually. 2 or 3 is no biggie, but 10 is so many that I probably wouldn't bother to start. lol

EDIT: Status report - Filament is almost done; she and Soma should be up some time tonight. I made it so that the side with the uncovered eye is the one you see, judging from the ref art you posted it is her right eye that's uncovered...though I can probably reverse that as an alt for you.

And here's Filament:
[attachimg=1]

EDIT: Whoops, out of focus...
index.php

...that's better. Also, I did some testing, if you want the right eye bandage effect you won't need a different import. I drew the bandages so that if you put the regular blindfold on (set to, I don't know 180,180,180? Light grey/white, you'll need to play around with it a little) it will make it appear that the right side of her face is bandaged instead. Seemed a reasonable fix.

Attachments

• Filament_Preview.png
    Filament_Preview.png
    369.5 KB · Views: 605

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Finished Soma - Darkened and lengthened her hair, cut the bangs away from her eyes a bit:
index.php

Two down, one to go...

Reikoku

Potential Patron
I wanted her uncovered eye by default but its wonderfull that you made both options possible.
I will now be waiting for Finnel and the links to download the girls.
Take your time and keep up the good work.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Reikoku said:
I wanted her uncovered eye by default but its wonderfull that you made both options possible.
I will now be waiting for Finnel and the links to download the girls.
Take your time and keep up the good work.

Oh, the two I did are already up. I posted them in my artist thread (link in sig) with the previews, imports and skin codes.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
TOlive said:
Reikoku said:

I'm all set for refs and stuff, I just need the time to work on them. I'm usually pretty quick but I'm chewing through a backlog of requests right now is all. It's one of the reasons I asked you to change the number of requests, actually. 2 or 3 is no biggie, but 10 is so many that I probably wouldn't bother to start. lol

EDIT: Status report - Filament is almost done; she and Soma should be up some time tonight. I made it so that the side with the uncovered eye is the one you see, judging from the ref art you posted it is her right eye that's uncovered...though I can probably reverse that as an alt for you.

And here's Filament:
[attachimg=1]

EDIT: Whoops, out of focus...
index.php

...that's better. Also, I did some testing, if you want the right eye bandage effect you won't need a different import. I drew the bandages so that if you put the regular blindfold on (set to, I don't know 180,180,180? Light grey/white, you'll need to play around with it a little) it will make it appear that the right side of her face is bandaged instead. Seemed a reasonable fix.
The out of focus one looked better. ;)

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Aaaaaaaaaaand Finnel:
index.php

As always, follow the sig thread for the whole kebab.

So the next question is...who'll be the next two?

EDIT: This is what I was mentioning before with the standard blindfold:
[attachimg=1]

Code:
charName:Filament;mood:Normal;bodyScale:0.9625;arms:onhislegs;throatResist:35;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,135,46,36,1;breasts:27;skin:pale;nose:normal;lipstick:0,102,38,70,0.804;eyeshadow:0,0,0,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:243,80,77,0.663;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:86,88,88,1;eyebrow:89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:0,1,1;balls:0,1;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:thong,255,255,255,1;top:bra,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;tops:tank,255,255,255,0.804;legwear:thighhigh,255,255,255,0.8,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:blindfold,178,178,178,1;headwear:none,255,167,188,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;customHair:Filament_Ar_Tonelico_3.png

Attachments

• Filament_Eye_Bandage.png
    Filament_Eye_Bandage.png
    339.3 KB · Views: 564

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.