animtool positions (2 Viewers)

Durgadurg159

Potential Patron
Very belated answer:

obj.Strand::updateStrand() contains a special clause which attempts to destroy any Strand which has fallen too far outside the visible gameplay area. Imagine that we're playing at a high zoom level (the girl's breasts are at the bottom of the screen; the rest of her torso is hidden) and that the characters are far apart. The guy ejaculates. The semen strands will fall to the ground and form a "puddle" near her knees. They won't actually be visible, but they'll still reduce FPS to a crawl. The special clause would fix this problem by culling those strands. The player might be surprised to subsequently zoom out and find that the "puddle" is missing, but we can assume that they zoomed in deliberately on the elements that interest them (e.g. face, breasts, buttocks, whatever). Therefore it's reasonable for the game to cull errant strands in order to preserve runtime performance.

Great idea. Unfortunately, the code is flawed and its conditional statement will never be triggered during normal gameplay. The activation threshold is somewhere around g.sceneZoom=4.0 but the game caps out at g.sceneZoom=1.0 .

Unfortunately, the flawed conditional statement gets triggered very easily by Animtools, because Animtools can set g.sceneZoom to a negative value. The actual visualization/scaling logic of the game has no problem with a negative zoom parameter, but this one useless block of ancient performance-enhancement code gets triggered. It believes that the gameplay area is infinitely small (due to the negative zoom value) and concludes that every semen strand has fallen outside the gameplay area. Therefore it culls all semen strands which were present in the scene before the player activated the zoomed-in Animtools position, and it also culls any newly-generated strands before they've even left the penis.

Solution? Proxy the obj.Strand::updateStrand() method and kill the special clause. A Loader mod is available here.

A subsequent version of this mod could attempt to fulfill the original intent of the clause (presumably via globalToLocal lookups instead of an arbitrary inequality condition) ... but it's on hold pending initial testing and feedback. If the mod gives rise to compatibility errors (or general instability) then there's no sense in adding more code until the basics have been sorted out.

Hi, I'm quite new here. Not that new. I've been using animtools for a short while. Anyways, how do I get this mod you provided to work? The strand fix. I load it in the normal swf. loading area in modding, but it doesn't seem to work there. Thanks in advance if you reply.

Edit: Nearly forgot to mention: It actually causes the strands to disappear after loading it, regardless of if I'm using the default_std position(Or any that wouldn't have this problem) or a faulty one causing this.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
I load it in the normal swf. loading area in modding, but it doesn't seem to work there.
I'm unable to reproduce this problem. I'll need more information about your setup (e.g. which Loader pack are you using, which mods you're running) and a stack trace if possible.

It actually causes the strands to disappear after loading it, regardless of if I'm using the default_std position(Or any that wouldn't have this problem) or a faulty one causing this.
I'm unable to reproduce this problem. The mod is presumably crashing behind-the-scenes due to an interaction between mods that I hadn't anticipated. Please use the Flash Player Projector content debugger to reproduce this problem, and then post the stack trace for the exception which appears.

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
I'm really interested in HardMan's positions, but it looks like the download links are broken. Anyone got a re-up?

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
I wanted a position that - after perusing this thread - I found was already made. Specifically, it's one of SkullHammer's old ones. However, it acted weird when I tried to load it in with my Loader (running v15). So I decided to update the code and bring it in line with what we have today (read: note down the various numbers relating to the parts on the first page, like x/y of feet, then retype those numbers in a current-generation position file, before re-angling camera to center right). Here's my version. Credit to SkullHammer for the original.

Attachments

Floor_Titfuck('updated' version).txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,240

jase

Vivacious Visitor
I thought I had already uploaded these; more fun with props. And updated the piledrive position with more recently available features. Dropped the atv_ prefix because I don't even remember what it means or why it should prepend positions I made.

EDIT: Oops, those were supposed to be thumbnails, not blow up in the whole window.
Also added a utility Pose I use for trying outfits and breastsculpting. There's still a problem with the range of y-axis movement that I would like to mitigate if I can't eliminate.

Attachments

• sybride.jpg
    sybride.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 3,224
  • sybanal.jpg
    sybanal.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 3,385
  • piledrive.jpg
    piledrive.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 3,182
  • Pose.jpg
    Pose.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 2,959
sybride.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,490

sybanal.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,697

piledrive.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,560

Pose.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 657

Last edited:

HardMan

Avid Affiliate
I'm really interested in HardMan's positions, but it looks like the download links are broken. Anyone got a re-up?
I don't have the originals anymore, but the first three are the latest iterations of my other positions.

Attachments

• Untitled7.png
    Untitled7.png
    274.7 KB · Views: 1,998
  • Untitled5.png
    Untitled5.png
    339 KB · Views: 1,984
  • Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    289 KB · Views: 1,979
  • Untitled10.png
    Untitled10.png
    339.6 KB · Views: 1,989
  • Untitled6.png
    Untitled6.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 1,939
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    335.1 KB · Views: 2,009
  • Untitled8.png
    Untitled8.png
    189 KB · Views: 2,108
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    344.6 KB · Views: 2,056
  • Untitled9.png
    Untitled9.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 1,931
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 1,905
  • Untitled13.png
    Untitled13.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 1,963
  • Untitled11.png
    Untitled11.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 1,799
  • Untitled14.png
    Untitled14.png
    240.6 KB · Views: 1,864
  • Untitled12.png
    Untitled12.png
    340.1 KB · Views: 1,979
Throne.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 1,884

Bedside on Top.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,970

Up against Wall.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,738

Paizuri.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 1,625

Paizuri Kneeling.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,211

Paizuri Chestlick.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,089

Back Against Wall.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 2,452

Hanging On.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 2,351

Missionary.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,799

Missionary Legs Up.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,928

Missionary up close.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,832

TableTop.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,518

Up against Wall.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,734

The Top.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 2,236

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Trying to make a mutual masturbation position, but I'm not sure how to deliver the stimulation to her. She could masturbate herself, but that defeats the purpose of him fingering her (or thumbing her, or wristing her) to orgasm. I could script the arousal gain for a scene, but that would limit the useability of the position to just my scene.

Does her pleasure gain from bodycontact, and if so, contact where?

mutual_masturbation.jpg
EDIT: Here's my attempt at a standing mutual masturbation position, but it would need script support to work as such. It's difficult to see his hand, and her masturbation hand would overlap it and spoil the appearance that it's between her thighs. A 69 position could probably be done much less awkwardly, and I'll probably try that later.

I also redid a bunch of earlier animations with swapped start and end tweens, and they work out a whole lot better. This gives a bit more wiggle and grind to play with at full insertion, so it's easier to include tongue in TF. But pushcontact only works one direction, so this is best suited to positions where he doesn't have full control of thrust.
seated_RCG.jpg seated_TF.jpg lying_TF.jpg

Attachments

mutual_masturbation.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 1,071

seated_RCG.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,009

seated_TF.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,235

lying_TF.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 1,030

Last edited:

Pseudo-anon

Potential Patron
I tried my hand at a futa autofellatio position...and it mostly works. It's hard to get the cock in her mouth, but by a stroke of luck when you do and have the cursor to the right it works as a psuedo-auto mode!

It needs sdt's penisrange mod, in the screenshot it's size
charpenisheight=1.7432500000000002
charpeniswidth=1.5137500000000002

You also have to leave her arms in that position, they're obscuring some seriously freaky stuff going on with her neck. To do it right we'd need to be able to flex her torso, but animtools doesn't do that (or at least I didn't figure out how).

To add insult to injury I didn't notice until I was done that I failed to flip her cock upside down, but doing so requires a whole different set of HIM coordinates and I wasn't able to get it right again; I leave that as an exercise for the reader :-D

Futa selfsuck 4.png

Bonus round is one I'm just proud of, her leaning back against the bed. I set it up particularly for Sharpshooter handjobs, but it works well for blowjobs too. If you zoom out you'll see his feet aren't angled correctly with the floor; I see that done in some positions, how do you change foot angle while keeping his legs where they are?

Laid back against bed.png

Attachments

futa selfsuck4.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 879

Leaned back against bed.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 563

Last edited:

002A

Potential Patron
I'm making one that uses her (with a dick) as top and him as bottom, but the penis (her) shows up above him. Is there a way to change this?

Screenshot for him female body only, but it happens with male body as well.

Attachments

• hertop04.png
    hertop04.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 1,089
hertop04.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 683

Sharklasers

Content Creator
I'm making one that uses her (with a dick) as top and him as bottom, but the penis (her) shows up above him. Is there a way to change this?
Probably not without changing some fundamental thing about how the game layers objects. It'd be much simpler to try and give the 'girl' male traits and go from there:
Code:
charName:Femdom WIP;mood:Normal;bodyScale:0.965;arms:back,back;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan2,;iris:normal,56,100,137,1;breasts:1;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;herPenis:3,0.85,0.85;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,0,0;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:36,1.44,0.4,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisBody:female;hisPenis:2,0.7649999999999999,0.8439677419354837;balls:0,0.676;hisSkin:0;hisBreasts:130;hisFootwear:highheel,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,255,221,255,1,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;top:none,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tops:shirt,63,118,162,1,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,24,24,24,1,139,42,95,1;tonguePiercing:none,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;herTan:none,0.43

stuntcock

Content Creator
Just wondering, is it possible to have her squatting/crouching at all with Animtools?
You could get the desired thigh-calf-torso orientation with animtools, but the SDT girl body does not have adjustable ankles or feet. You'll be forced to fine-tune the zoom and x/y settings so that the wrong-looking feet get cropped off by the bottom edge of the game window.

Use Pat's squat mod instead.

otherwise

Potential Patron
Previews of otherwise_positions. 'pologies for taking up so much space. Can't see how to do a 'spoiler'

Ck6y4SB.png

MrR5b36.png

4aLQB6U.png

JsFqRqG.png

SP4r51K.png

nfgg2Wv.png

k6O2v1h.png

NmPPSki.png

EDIT: Spoilers inserted

Attachments

otherwise_positions.zip
6.3 KB · Views: 1,199

Last edited by a moderator:

blorp

Potential Patron
How do I upload more positions? I just have a couple and I can't add more, or just don't know how to.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
How do I upload more positions? I just have a couple and I can't add more, or just don't know how to.

Two possible meanings for this. Which one do you mean?

1. Uploading a position to the site (for the use of others)
Next to the box where you type out a text post is the "Upload a File" button. Click this, then the position in question. This will link it to your post. To add pictures, you can hotlink them from a site like Imgur (you can use the Remote Upload Images option below the text post box to simplify the process)

2. Adding a position to your copy of the Loader
Take the position you want to add and put it in the animtools_positions folder you have in your settings. Then it will show up there when you next open the Loader. Do note that you don't have to put them here - the Animtools Position loading process simply opens a file browser that you can use to navigate to any folder on your computer; you could, for example, put a position off in your Documents folder for some unknown reason, then navigate to it and open it through the position loading process. Putting them all in the animtools_positions folder simply streamlines this and puts them all in one place for ease of access.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.