Alvin's Astounding Adventure (1 Viewer)

Zanduras

Swell Supporter

----- ONE LAZY SUNDAY SUMMER AFTERNOON IN JULY---- 20XX

*YAWWWWNNN*

One more day before I start the dreaded summer school Mom enrolled me in before my final year...

School sucks so hard and its soooooo boring... I'd much rather be thinking about Jennifer, or maybe Brittney, no definitely Chloe....

....................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUMMER SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!

I HATE YOU MOM!!!

Maybe some pronhub, I mean youtub will take my mind off Monday's nightmare...

This sucks.

I cant even....

All I can think about is tomorrow!

Sigh....

I'm exhausted from my night with Natalie yesterday anyways....

Maybe Ill take a quick cat nap before my date with Michelle tonight instead...

***YAWN***

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter

The teaser of my new story which Ive spend over 15 months getting this to the point where I can start putting it out. It might be good or it might suck so feedback is very welcome. Its my first real effort.

It is a story *first* with Zako elements 2nd but still prominent. ;)

I will update it as I can, no time-frames can be promised but I hope to have the prologue done "Soon"

That being said .. not only am I writing it, I'm also costuming it, modeling it and then posing it. And while I will quality check what I can, I'm only one person so errors will slip though, I beg forgiveness now for the multitude you may see!

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Was able to get this done quickly in spite of also learning the quirks of the new studio.

----------------------------------------------------------
Prologue - Scene 1

"A Rude Awakening"

"ZzZzzzZZzzzz...."

*Snort*

*Sniffle*

"Uhhhh....."

"Oh wow, am I ever sore."

"Uhhhh why is it so dark!!!"

"What time is it?"

"This cant be right, its almost 6AM!!!"

"I SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE EVENING INTO TOMORROW!!!"

Hurriedly I looked though my text messages.

"Oh no!" I groaned.

There were about 20 messages from Michelle with emojis that went from first playful to angry to sad and then furious again.

It looks like she had her friend Chloe text me too. "GREAT!" I yelled out to no one in particular.

"Now I'm in the shitter with both of them!"

Well maybe I can make it up somehow I thought. Ill uh... tell her I was in the hospital with sun stroke.... yeah... and then ill get her some...

*pitter patter* went something nearby, I froze and slowly looked over towards my desk...

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!" I screamed out in utter shock.

Quickly before I could even react the dark figure closed the distance between him and I.

I felt an painful and intense pressure plunging into me as the exceedingly sharp blade drove directly into my chest.

Stunned I could do nothing but look at the blade sticking out from it, with blood starting to pool around my shirt.

I looked up towards my assailant in disbelief.

It was too dark and he was wearing some sort of glasses and was grimacing at me, teeth clenched.

I tried to ask "Why?" but all that came out was a gurgle.

Who was he?

Why was here here in my room?

Why did he just kill me?!!!?!?!!

The room started to fade to darkness as I felt the pressure on my chest increase.

"alvin"

"Alvin"

"ALVIN!!!! GET UP THIS INSTANT!!!! YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!!"

What? Get up? I was dead, this better not be the afterlife I thought hazily... and tried to open my eyes.

The sunlight burned my eyes and a feminine hand was pushing down on my chest shaking me where the blade had been...

"A L V I N"

"Get up this INSTANT you LAZY BUM. You are going to be late for your first day of Summer School!" a shrill voice drilled into my delicate ears.

"I'm UP MOM!" I tried to yell back but the pressure on my chest made it come out more as a croak.

"Finally!" She exclaimed loudly. "You know how much I paid to get you enrolled into these classes so you don't have to repeat ANOTHER year at your school!"

"Yes Mom, Im sorry, I was having a nightmare!" I protested.

"A man wearing glasses entered my room and stabbed me" I then explained. "He killed me In my dream!"

"He won't be the only one killing you if you don't get up, get dressed and come downstairs right now for breakfast!" My heartless mother said completely ignoring how obviously tormented and shocked I was.

My mother then continued to rage on. "You know exactly how much money I had to spend to send you to this special school! So you damn well will be attending it every second of it for the next month!"

"Honestly, just like your deadbeat, useless, and thankfully also long gone father." she muttered as she exited the room.

"Yes Mom..." It was all I could say really when she was in one of her moods. Which was pretty frequent recently...

I sat on the bed for a few moments.

That dream was so real...

And that face was so familiar, he looked nothing like anyone I had ever seen before though, certainly not like anyone I knew in our family or friends but we did travel a lot on Mom's business with the UN so maybe someone from her work?

"ALVIN!!!" I heard shouting from below.

Oops... I better get dressed and down there quick!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I respectfully request that you insert images as thumbnails, rather than full images. That will permit the page to load much fast for those of us who have slower connections.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
You got it Chief!

Prologue - Scene 2

"Breakfast of Champions"

Prologue2-000.png

After taking a shower (really damn quickly) and getting dressed in this summer school uniform. Why do I even need a uniform for SUMMER school? I walked downstairs to our barren eating area.

Mom and I moved around so much with her work for the UN that we hardly ever stayed in one place more than a year.

This meant that I never really got to make any good friends, I have so many people I'd hang with but no one that i'd ever stick around with for long. Even all the girls I meet I rarely date more than 3 times before I move on to greener pastures.

Why am I thinking about all this now? I need to get to... ugh, school.

Whats for breakfast?

Prologue2-001.png

Fruits...

Again.

Sigh... I don't know why I expected anything different today, all Mom ever does is cut up or put out fruit for breakfast.

Prologue2-002.png

She never cooks and complains every time I mention it that she hates cooking, so breakfast is always fruits, lunch was always sandwiches or now that I have my own cash bought at the caf, and dinner is, of course, delivery or frozen entree's.

Prologue2-003.png

Oh well, at least she sliced me half an orange today, i'm so tired of the usual watermelon.

Prologue2-004.png

I walked over and sat down at the table and picked up the orange. It smelled strongly of, well, orange and it glistened with juices, it obviously was freshly cut.

Just then I hear Mom's familiar sound when she walked hurriedly coming towards me, took a taste of the orange while I still had a chance.

OH Joy, sure enough...

Prologue2-005.png

Mom rounded the corner from the kitchen just as I was biting into the fleshy goodness from a ripe supremely juicy orange.

It was definitely in season!

"Finally!" Mom exclaimed but not angrily.

Prologue2-006.png

"You might actually make it to school on time!" she said ecstatically.

She then walked over towards me at our only dining table in the whole house. Looked like she was dressed to go to work today, unusual for a Monday... Damn she did ever change quick!

Prologue2-007.png

"Yes Mom" I replied with no enthusiasm at all, though that damn orange was so juicy...

Prologue2-008.png

Mom stared down at me with a strange satisfied expression on her face, she was always so angry it was almost strange to see her in such a good mood. She then sat down in front of me and watched me suck the juices from the orange with an odd intensity.

Prologue2-009.png

All of a sudden she broke her silence...

Prologue2-010.png

"Well its good to see you not only eating but enjoying breakfast for once Alvin!" She exclaimed with uncharacteristic enthusiasm.

"Well yes Mom," I replied. "I mean I have to since we spent so much money on this school..." I paused then continued.

"And this is the first time you ever actually got an orange in season, not like all the watermelon we have day after day..." *for the last 18 years* I smartly finished in my head rather than say out-loud.

But it wasn't to be because as soon as I finished Mom started on another one of her rants...

Prologue2-011.png

Mom looked at me for several seconds and then exclaimed with gusto "This time you are going to actually pass your math class and put some effort into your physical exam!"

I slowly finished my orange and picked up the banana that was near the large plate of watermelon.

I then stated "Mother" then paused for dramatic effect and then after a full minute finally continued...

Prologue2-012.png

"I am where I am at in school because I want to be here, and... I hate math" I stated with as much calm and dignity as I could muster from this crazy morning while raising my banana skyward...

Prologue2-013.png

"NONSENSE" my mother exclaimed pointing her finger at my chest.

"You are going to your final chance at actually making something of yourself instead of being a completely worthless!" she practically shouted at me, spittle from her tirade landed on my arm...

I decided to forgo eating the banana while I was here and took it with me on my way to this... school, business.

Prologue2-014.png

"ALVIN!" my mother yelled as I picked up my bag and started to walk out the door. FINALLY FREEDOM, for the 15 minute walk to the train to this new school; sigh. I dared not play hooky on my first day either, blah today was going to suck!

Well maybe there will be some hot chicks there... I heard once in a while they failed all their classes too right???

Prologue2-015.png

"YOU WILL PUT ALL YOUR EFFORT INTO THIS SCHOOL, OR ELSE!" My mom screamed at me as I finally slammed the door shut behind me...

I'M OUTTA HERE MOM! OFF TO YOUR STUPID SCHOOL!!!

Prologue2-016.png

Prologue2-017.png

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Question for anyone that cares. Im split on this now that the prologue is over...

Do you like the Anime lines or not....

Here is an example with and without, I would *REALLY* appreciate any feedback on which is preferred, as I am considering switching.

Prologue2-012.png

Prologue2-012b.png

ALSO BTW, YES I KNOW THE DAMN BANANA ON THE TABLE FROM EARLIER ON IS TWICE THE SIZE AS THE ONE IN HIS HAND. :)

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
the lines are way better, makes it feel like more stylized as opposed to it trying to be a little too real which it isn't. Your renderings look great dude I'm excited to see some zako action!

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Thank you for the feedback!

Yeah makes sense, ill keep it more stylized.

I changed the MC's shirt from Red to Black from the prologue for aesthetics purposes from the red on red with the hair I found this worked better. Sorry about this discrepancy but I wanted to change it now before I started bringing in a number of characters and started the main story.

So with that said on to Chapter 1 Scene 1!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fond Farewells

Chapter1Scene1-000.png

I leaned back against the rear wall of the train, shuttling me off from my home prison to my new school prison. Ugh...

I had some time before I arrived at the station, apparently almost a full hour. This academy was located outside of town in the middle of no damn where. A prison to be sure, can't even skip out to a local theater to catch a flick and a snuggle with my latest conquest I thought morbidly.

Wait... I was forgetting something...

Chapter1Scene1-001.png

I was so wrapped up in my fate at school I completely forgot to call Michelle! I quickly brought out my lifeline and punched call on her smiling face.

Chapter1Scene1-002.png

"Hello ASSHOLE", a sweet sounding and otherwise cheery voice emanated from the cell's speaker save for some strange word coming out of it.

Really, me, an asshole? I was many things, but an asshole?

"Hi Chelle just calling to um, to you know um..." Ah man, apologizing is hard; especially when its not really your fault. " Anyways I'm umm... about yesterday... it's that well, um, I'm ssss... sssso...."

"Sorry?" The voice interrupted irritably, noticeably less cheery sounding. "Who cares about yesterday!"

Chapter1Scene1-003.png

"Oh?" I replied, suddenly filled with hope, I didn't even have to apologize! Victory!

"No Alvin, you see after you stood me up yesterday and never responded to my texts or calls, I decided to call Chloe." The oddly now very cheery voice explained then paused.

Chapter1Scene1-004.png

"I see," I said not understanding where this was going. Chloe was definitely on my list to ask out but I was pretty sure I had not done so yet. "What did Chloe say?" I asked inquisitively.

Nah there would be nothing incriminating from anything she would say to Michelle.

"Nothing, Alvin, but Jennifer sure did, and Brittney too. They told me all about your lying cheating self and how you were dating both of them at once, meanwhile you were also dating me at the same time!"

Oh shit... oh shit, oh shit, shit, shit...

Chapter1Scene1-005.png

"THREE GIRLS ALVIN? YOU WERE DATING THREE OF US AT ONCE??!!!" The phone roared.

"Oh well actually to be truthful, I was working on a 4th..." I said meekly, at this point why deny it?

"FIRST, I HOPE YOU FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE BETRAYED BY THE ONE YOU LOVE. A PLAYBOY LIKE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE YOUR HEART BROKEN BY SOMEONE SO CRUEL AND HEARTLESS. SECONDLY NEVER CALL ANY ONE OF US AGAIN AND IF WE FIND OUT YOUR DATING ANOTHER GIRL WE WILL BE SURE TO LET THEM KNOW ALLLLLL ABOUT YOUUUUU!!!!" The voice was so loud that my ear started producing static as well as words, did she ever have a set of pipes on her to go on a tirade that long!

*CLICK* Even the click off sounded louder than normal.

"So guess that means we are breaking up huh Chelle?" I said out loud to the disconnected phone. Man my ear hurt and rang.

How was I to know Chloe knew Jennifer and Brittney? I let out a long sigh.

Chapter1Scene1-006.png

Well at least it was over quick, not like that time with Natalie.

Oh well nothing to be done now, better settle in for the long haul on this damn train to my new 9 to 4 prison.

Hopefully my ear isn't permanently damaged...

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 1 Scene 2

North Star Academy

Finally, I reached my destination and embarked from the method of my delivery to Prison.

Chapter1Scene2-000.png

And watched a tumbleweed roll by...

Oh great, juuuust great. This really was the middle of nowhere!

Oh well, lets go see this fantastic new school with all my fantastic new friends to be!

Chapter1Scene2-001.jpg

I set off in the direction of the school from the directions that I had memorized on my phone during my long hour of sulking... I mean thinking! Yes, thinking, on the train ride.

After a 10 minute walk I finally caught sight of what I believed was the school. What a commute, 15 minutes to the train, another hour on it, and then 10 minutes to get here, almost an hour and a half each way!

This commute is going to suck, wish Mom would drive me.

I looked towards my day home for the next 2 weeks...

Chapter1Scene2-002.jpg

Instead I saw something much more interesting...

Chapter1Scene2-003.png

There were girls attending this school! Praise be, these two weeks might not be hell after all!

Chapter1Scene2-004.jpg

I quickened my pace but she was moving fast, I would not reach her before she went inside, but no matter objective #1 confirmed.

Chapter1Scene2-005.jpg

Now how many more were there?

Chapter1Scene2-006.png

I rounded the corner and my eyes saw the most breathtaking sight I had seen in days!

Chapter1Scene2-007.jpg

A courtyard and plenty of very fine female specimens for the pursuing!

Hell? This is heaven! If this is going to be a prison lock me up and throw away the key!

Chapter1Scene2-008.png

The school bell rang... I better get to class, I'll have lots of time to peruse the goods once inside!

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 1 Scene 3

The Trouble with School is...

How did this happen?

We never went to any church when I was younger, and I only really know about that stuff from the friends I made at the many schools I went to over the years. My Mom moved to many different cities and even countries for her work at the UN and so we rarely stayed in one spot for longer than a year.

I even asked to go to a boarding school in England but Mom refused, she wanted me close.

Just so she could ruin my dating life I'm sure.

Chapter1Scene3-000.jpg

Well back to the present... and even through all my travels, schools, friends and maybe 1 or 2 broken hearts, I am absolutely sure about one thing...

I have never done anything to deserve something like this!!!

Chapter1Scene3-001.jpg

A veritable sausage fest.

Not one single girl in the whole class, how could I have such rotten luck?

Chapter1Scene3-002.jpg

These next 2 weeks in classes were going to be hell then.

Well there was one empty seat...

Just then I heard the classroom entrance slide open and shut in the strange way they did things here in Japan. Sliding doors everywhere!

Come on, let this be a hottie, the desk is open next to me, come on lady luck!

Chapter1Scene3-003.jpg

In marched the biggest and tallest dude I have seen in any of my classes, and he had a scowl plain as day on his face.

He looked over at the chap sitting one desk back from me and to my right, some kid who thought dying your hair purple was cool.

Chapter1Scene3-004.jpg

Big dude just walked right up to him and said, "Move. I'm not sitting in the front row."

He clenched his hand into the largest fist id seen outside of those strongman vid's I saw online and stood right over the nervous kid who started stuttering "I. I.. I... was told to... sit... here..."

Chapter1Scene3-006.jpg

"Move, or your getting a black eye, broken nose, a few less teeth and I'm still sitting there." The big dude was obviously threatening him, but strangely his tone said it in way that it sounded less like bravado and more like it was just a natural occurrence that would happen all on it's own.

Sigh... the Trouble with School is there is always at least one of these types.

Chapter1Scene3-007.jpg

Should I bother doing anything?

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 1 Scene 4

...there's always a teacher

Hmm, so do I do something....

Chapter1Scene4-000.jpg

"Bruno Mack" a melodic voice rang out across the classroom before I could decide.

That works...

Everyone shifted their attention to the back of the room.

Chapter1Scene4-001.jpg

In stepped a ray of hope into my lifeless classroom existence, wow! Then this Angel of Hope continued speaking after what seemed was several long glorious moments...

"The Principal told me she gave you a strike just now, not even having started your first class. I've never seen someone so interested in having their enrollment in this particular course terminated." She paused and a hint of a smile showed on her face.

Chapter1Scene4-001a.jpg

"How tragic that would be for you." she finished.

"Tschk" from Bruno blowing air though clenched teeth was all he replied with as he unceremoniously dumped himself into the desk beside me. Bruno then stared outwards towards the door, never even glancing once at the teacher or our class.

"Now for the rest of you still unseated, you have exactly 10 seconds to find and take your assigned seat. I recommend you hurry as it appears to be the morning for giving out strikes." the unnamed teacher continued then walked up and stood in front of her desk.

Chapter1Scene4-002.jpg

Much scraping and shuffling could be heard, then silence, a pin drop would have shattered it.

I wondered what she meant by strikes, like in baseball three and your outta school? Up until this moment expulsion would have sounded great, but now I kind of wanted to stay...

"Now, for those of you that arrived after Bruno took his first temper tantrum; my name is Ani Kizou, but you may all call me Kizou-San or Ms. Kizou." she cleared her throat with a little quick and ever so delightful cough.

Chapter1Scene4-003.jpg

Wow this view was perfect, two weeks of this? SIGN ME UP!

"As you may know this being a special school with many foreigners that attend our classes we allow both methods of address." She spoke in impeccable English with no noticeable accent that I could tell, impressive.

Chapter1Scene4-004a.jpg

"You may also meet my Sister Ina who teaches class B, please note we do our hair differently. The different styles should allow you to tell us apart as we understand it is hard for students to do so at a glance." she said understandingly, how considerate she and her sister were... wait... TWINS?

Chapter1Scene4-004.jpg

OH YES!!!!

Oops, I almost blurted it out... Whew.

"Now, it is time to take attendance," We went though the motions I and I enjoyed it much more than I should have. I really enjoyed it when Ani asked me for my wonderful name in that sweet melodic voice of hers. Ahhhhhhh...

"Looks like a full class this year, excellent." She said very sweetly in a light tone. "There never really is a shortage of your kind is there?"

Yup.... never a shortage... wait just a second... MY KIND?

Chapter1Scene4-005.jpg

My hand shot up with a will of it's own.

"Yes, Alvin?" asked Ani.

"Ms. Kizou I'm sorry I didn't quite catch what you said?" Obviously she had misspoken.

"Oh" said Ani as she bent low over the desk towards me. I almost didn't hear her reply due to two large round objects directly in my line of vision.

"I just meant that there are lots of you in the remedial program for delinquents."

Chapter1Scene4-006.jpg

"Delinquents? I'm not a delinquent!" I said defensively.

Me? Little ole good guy would never hurt a fly, me a ugh... Delinquent? Perish the thought!

Chapter1Scene4-007.jpg

"Hmm, what was your last name again... yes you were Xavier, Alvin Xavier correct?" I nodded sharply.

"Yes, actually I heard about you from this classes actual instructor Ms. Fujita mentioned to me in passing that the file given for you was longer than Bruno's here." She paused then said.

"What could you have been up to Mr. Xavier?"

Chapter1Scene4-007a.jpg

I was speechless...

MOTHER! HOW COULD YOU!

I mean was it wrong to date alot?

Like how could you share my dating life with a school?

So what if it interferes with my classes its still my PERSONAL life!

"And on that note its time I returned to class A" I heard the door slide open, "Ah that must be your class C teacher Ms. Fujita now..."

Chapter1Scene4-008.jpg

I turned to look over and heard a low male voice state matter of factly. "Ms. Fujita has been permanently indisposed."

"I have taken over the duty of teaching this class now." Said the man from my dream.

The man who killed me!

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
And thus ends chapter 1.

I hope you all found it interesting enough to want to continue to read the further Adventures of our Astoundingly Amorous Alvin... Xavier!

Good night! :wink:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
So if anyone's still reading your probably in for the long haul so welcome aboard! Lets get this train moving!

Chapter 2 Scene 1

A Tragic Beginning

"Permanently Indisposed?" Ani asked the shock evident in her voice.

"Yes, unfortunately the police just informed us that she drove her vehicle off a bridge this morning on the way here." the man from my dream said matter of factly and then continued on. "She was extracted and was taken to the ICU at Jizo and we are told is in critical condition, the extent of her injuries make it unlikely she will live."

Chapter2Scene1-000.jpg

The man walked up on the podium towards the teachers desk.

"I will take over the class this year until she either recovers or we find a replacement. You may speak with the principal if you have further concerns, also I have taken the liberty of notifying your class of the event."

Ani looked grateful and said, "Yes, thank you Vice Principal, I will address my class and then speak with the Principal on what is to be done going forward. This changes some of our... course curriculum."

Chapter2Scene1-003.jpg

"Indeed" The man that was apparently the Vice Principal replied in acknowledgement.

With out even a glance back Ani, the love of my life in this classroom left.

Chapter2Scene1-004.jpg

Left me and 24 other students with someone who could be a killer... Well maybe not a killer, it was a dream after all but there was definitely, something... off-putting about him.

The VP then proceeded to address the class and while he glanced at me, never more than any of the others, perhaps it really all was just a dream.

"Good Morning Delinquents. Welcome to your last chance to make something of yourselves. You are all very lucky to be granted one final opportunity to graduate and complete your schooling despite your best attempts to do otherwise."

Chapter2Scene1-005.jpg

One of the kids in the back of the room laughed and I heard someone playing a cellphone game nearby, sounded like angry birds. People still play angry birds?

Surprisingly the VP did nothing about it but continued on his speech. "My name is Victor Markham and I have been given the unpleasant duty in assisting you in your monumental two week task."

One of the kids in the back laughed again and shouted out, "Hey old dude, no one gives a shit about school, how about just saying we were here and letting us all pass anyways?"

Chapter2Scene1-007.jpg

Mr. Markham looked at the student for a long moment, while the delinquent just stared back arrogantly. I braced myself, I knew how these kinds of confrontations turned out; poor kid.

"That is a great question, Mr. Levy was it? Yes Mr. Steve Levy, I read your file... Well I read everyone's file... it is my job." He paused further and the delinquent named Steve said "So? Whaddya say? Just let us all go and you can relax all day too!"

Mr Markham looked away and addressed the class. "Mr. Levy has accelerated my introduction speech, as such I might as well go over what it will take to pass this course; it will no doubt please him." He cleared his throat and continued. "This course will be graded on two metrics. The first metric is the Final Exam, it is worth 49% of your grade and will take place at the end of the 2nd week."

Chapter2Scene1-008.jpg

"NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT EXAMS DUDE!!!" Yelled Steve, he was starting to get annoying but half the class laughed along with him.

The VP just continued onward without pause, "The second metric is attendance, it accounts for 51% of your grade. Attendance is taken once per day in the morning. As long as your show up every day you will receive a 51% grade in this course."

Chapter2Scene1-009.jpg

The students all stopped laughing and were confused for a moment, then finally Steve spoke up. "Whoa, you mean if we just show up in the morning we can get the fuck outta here for the rest of the day and still pass the course?"

The VP nodded and said "Attendance is the key to success."

Chapter2Scene1-010.jpg

"HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME!" Yelled several students simultaneously.

All the room was abuzz with students moving around but over the buzz Mr. Markham could be heard loudly saying: "There is once caveat class, if you fail to show up for attendance in the morning, even once, it is considered a fail. Thus you will fail the course and lose your last chance at success."

"Yeah, yeah, we all know dude, don't worry if all we gotta do is be here in the morning for a few minutes to get a free pass no problem!" and with that a large number of kids started filing out of the room.

Chapter2Scene1-011.jpg

Mr. Markham waited impassively.

"Yo dude, lets go pick up some of those hotties we saw earlier!"

"Yea man, I saw this redhead earlier, she was fucking smoking dude!"

"Haha, yeah..."

With that I was sorely tempted to leave and join them and almost started to get up but I glanced over at Bruno and saw him glued to his seat with a very determined expression on his face.

Chapter2Scene1-013.jpg

I wanted to leave so badly, but something made me stay, I'm not sure what really, maybe just seeing Bruno sitting there so determined.

I sighed and stayed seated.

Chapter2Scene1-014.jpg

"Now that everyone has left that wanted to, I shall go over the other set of requirements that apply to all classes in this school." The VP continued.

"First the strike rule, you have three. If you are seen by a staff member and reported to the principal or vice principal to be harassing a student you will receive one strike. If you are seen assaulting another student and are reported you will receive 2 strikes. Finally if you are seen assaulting a staff member and are reported you will receive 3 strikes which is instant termination from this institution."

Chapter2Scene1-012.jpg

"What if we cheat on the exam?" once kid said loudly, "Is that three strikes too if we get caught?"

The VP look at the student and said, "Yes, that brings up the Cheat Rule... which for your class, class C does not apply. It is impossible to cheat on your exam. Your are welcome to try however, if you were successful at cheating you might even impress me."

Impossible to cheat? Hah, I'd find a way or my name wasn't Alvin Xavier!

Chapter2Scene1-015.jpg

He continued "Now that all the rules are out of the way, I will now teach you what you will need to pass the Exam. Pay attention please as I will only go over each topic once. The first week of this class will be intellectual and the second will be physical. So make sure you are fitted for a gym uniform when you leave today."

The teacher then started to teach us various subject on many unrelated topics. From chemistry, to how mirrors reflected light, to how to tell time without a watch, and then the best methods on how to listen in to conversations across a crowded room. Unfortunately math was also on the curriculum but the time passed quickly. Some kids wanted to go eat lunch at one point and Mr. Markham said go ahead, but he never stopped teaching and no one went...

Attachments

• Chapter2Scene1-003.jpg
    Chapter2Scene1-003.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

ViridianShine

Club Regular
I like it so far! Haven't quite figured out yet when and how the Zako's will be coming into the picture, but the set-up is interesting and the writing style is entertaining. Will be here for the long haul.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Thank you, I am in the process of working on tonight's update! I appreciate the feedback, its motivating to find that people enjoy it!

As for the story, this a not a quick one and needs to be told at a specific pace, thank you for bearing with me.

I also apologize for my grammatical errors, I try and fix as much as I can but I know I make alot, and some is intentional. :wink:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Updates out! Enjoy!

Chapter 2 Scene 2

A Chance Encounter

Eventually the day drew to a close and the bell rang for the end of class.

"Class dismissed" said Mr. Markham as soon as the bell stopped sounding. He then immediately walked out of the room taking nothing with him, indeed he brought nothing in either. He taught completely from his memory apparently and his deft use of chalk on the blackboard. Though he seemed to fluctuate from topic to topic quickly and seemingly at random stopping only for the odd question. It was the oddest teaching style but when he instructed us everything was said plainly and clearly so it was surprisingly easy to follow along.

So wrapped up in my thoughts was I that I never noticed virtually everyone had left the class leaving Bruno and I alone.

Chapter2Scene2-000.jpg

I looked over at him, he had hardly moved the whole session but now he was holding up his hand and was staring at his palm intently. His whole hand was shaking almost uncontrollably.

I must have shifted in surprise because my chain made a squeaking sound. Bruno gave a start and looked over and caught me staring at him. He immediately started to stand up.

"Are you OK?" I asked somewhat surprised that such a large dude like him would have trouble controlling his hands.

He knelt down beside my desk so he was eye to eye with me and said "Piss off Shrimp."

Chapter2Scene2-001.jpg

Then he stood up and walked out of the room.

I sighed and ran my hand through my long luscious locks that all the girls loved.

"Who pissed in your Cheerio's!" I said to the empty room.

"I'm not a shrimp, I'm just a bit shorter than average... that's all..."

The empty room never replied.

Chapter2Scene2-002.jpg

*sigh*

Well that was that, missed lunch, all my period breaks, and for what?

To learn about how I can light a fire without a match or how to breathe properly when dealing with anxiety? Wouldn't it just be better to not get anxious in the first place, or find a nice pair of pillows to lie on!

I chuckled at a few memories that surfaced.

Thinking of, maybe there are still a few girls around, lets go!

I took my bag and left the room.

I walked out of the room into a completely deserted hallway. Seeing no one I quickly reached the entrance to find only one pair of outdoor shoes left, mine. Some of these schools in Japan were odd that way, you had to wear indoor shoes because you might get the floors dirty. I mean that's what janitors were for right? Such a hassle!

Chapter2Scene2-003.jpg

I looked around, nobody, I think I heard some cicadas outside.

Great I thought, everyone's gone home, but then I heard the sound of high pitched voices emanating from the courtyard.

"Maybe he left already Vex? Or... Oh no, maybe that girl from class B already talked to him?!" Said a high pitched young sounding feminine voice.

I headed out homing in on the voices, Alvin sense was tingling! There were some girls nearby!

Chapter2Scene2-004.jpg

"No, I saw her leave already she was frustrated about something, I don't think she spoke to him or she got turned down." a young but lower pitched almost tomboyish voice replied.

I exited the building and saw my targets...

Chapter2Scene2-005.jpg

"If he turned her down that would be g..."

I exited the building and called out in a warm friendly tone interrupting the blond haired girl.

Chapter2Scene2-006.jpg

"Hello there! My name is Alvin and I'm new to this school, would you mind if I asked you a few questions?"

Both the girls turned around in unison and in apparent surprise. They must have been so engrossed in their conversation that never heard the door open.

Chapter2Scene2-007.jpg

The blond haired girl replied "O... Of course." I guess I must have startled her, good, just the way I liked to start these conversations...

Chapter2Scene2-008.jpg

I smiled warmly as I approached.

Chapter2Scene2-009.jpg

Hmm, that brunette had some really cute freckles, I like... But I also can't say no to a sweet blond girl with blue green eyes... decisions, decisions...

Chapter2Scene2-010.jpg

It was time for The Professional to go to work.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 2 Scene 3

The Promise of a Brighter Tomorrow

"Alvin was it?" Said the brunette. "From Class C?"

Chapter2Scene3-000.jpg

"That would be the one! I replied back with gusto.

The two girls glanced at each other and exchanged a quick look that I could not quite catch.

Chapter2Scene3-001.jpg

Then the blonde turned to me and replied "I'm so sorry about what happened to your Teacher, how awful! I hope she manages to recover!"

Chapter2Scene3-002.jpg

Oh right... I forgot about that... I decided to ham that point up a bit, that always worked well I found.

"Yeah it was pretty shocking, we were all sitting in the class and the Vice Principal just walks in and drops the bomb on us about her!" I said with only half feigned shocked sounding voice.

Chapter2Scene3-003.jpg

Time to really drive it home... "Then I asked is she OK? We would like to go see her and bring her some flowers and get well gifts, and he just says and I quote... 'Shes going to die so don't bother.'"

I paused for effect then continued. Girls loved those pregnant pauses!

"I could not believe how callous he was about her!" I finished.

The blond replied "I believe it, he just walked in and told us Ms. Kizou would be late to class as she had to take your attendance. Then he just said your teacher was in a car accident and walked right out without another word!"

Chapter2Scene3-004.jpg

The brunette said "Yeah, he was pretty abrupt about it. Well he was probably thinking about how he would have to take over your class, have fun with him teaching you!"

Chapter2Scene3-005.jpg

"Yup going to be a blast, he kept us all day and would not even let us out for lunch, hes a damn slave driver I tell you!" I complained to them vehemently.

This was going really well, the ice was breaking and soon I would be able to pop the question!

Chapter2Scene3-006.jpg

Then I noticed the concerned look on the blonde's face and she said "Oh no, surely hes not treating you that badly already!"

Chapter2Scene3-007.jpg

I rushed in to reassure her that I was fine "Oh no, its not that bad its just he really crammed alot into one day!"

"Oh" She replied slowly "Sorry, it's just that um..."

Chapter2Scene3-008.jpg

The brunette answered for her "Its just that he has a reputation for being a real hard ass is what shes trying to say!"

"R.. right" replied the blonde.

"Anyways," Said the brunette before I could speak, "I'm Vex and this is Garnet. Nice to meet you Alvin."

Chapter2Scene3-009.jpg

I decided on the brunette for now, she had spunk and freckles all in one package. She and her friend were both a bit flat in the chest... definitely A cups, buuuuttttt time could still change that somewhat, if not well there were always options these days to correct that failing.

I decided to move in now to secure my footing with them...

"Likewise Vex, and Garnet too of course." I opened. "Say Vex considering that I only just arrived would you be willing show me around the school tomorrow? I would really appreciate it as this place is pretty big..."

Chapter2Scene3-010.jpg

Vex and Garnet looked at each other and Vex nudged Garnet. Garnet just kind of looked down. Hmm, I thought I had this in the bag... Might need to try a different approach.

"Oh I'm sorry Alvin. I won't have time to take you around tomorrow but my friend here would like to say something." Then Vex poked Garnet in the shoulder, hard.

Chapter2Scene3-011.jpg

"I... I'll... TAKE YOU!" She said starting off quietly and then looked up to me with a fierce determination in her eyes.

Chapter2Scene3-012.jpg

Hmm, not what I was quite expecting but this would work. I looked at Garnet again, she was cute in her way. Yes, she definitely passed.

"Oh you would Garnet? Thank you so much! Shall we meet at lunch tomorrow? Ill promise to get out for it even if Mr. Slave Driver says NO! Ill jump out the window if I have to!" I told her with a warm grin on my face.

Chapter2Scene3-013.jpg

"Oh no, don't do that! He will..." Garnet said her eyes going wide.

"I'm just kidding! Kidding! So its a date then at lunch tomorrow! I look forward to it!" I replied and gave her a quick wink.

Chapter2Scene3-014.jpg

"Ahh..." she said speechless and her face had turned ever so slightly pink.

"Night Vex, nice meeting you!" I waved and strolled away towards the entrance.

Chapter2Scene3-015.jpg

"Good night Alvin" she replied back and then turned to her friend who wasn't in a state to acknowledge anyone at this point...

Definitely a virgin at dating anyways... this would be fun!

Ah yes, I could tell, things were looking up!

Chapter2Scene3-016.jpg

Time to head home victorious and prepare for tomorrow's big day...

Chapter2Scene3-017.jpg

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 2 Scene 4

A Free Ride

I heard the rumble of the train leaving the station...

I sighed heavily, stuck here for an hour then till the one that stops at my station comes.

Chapter2Scene4-000.jpg

I slowly walked up the road to the crossing near the station and I heard the sound of tires crossing gravel coated pavement coming around the corner behind me.

Chapter2Scene4-001.jpg

I turned around and waited at the crossing's edge for the car to pass by but surprisingly it came to a stop next to me.

Chapter2Scene4-002.jpg

There was a woman driving with dark orange tinted blond tinted hair wearing sunglasses.

Chapter2Scene4-003.jpg

The window rolled down slowly with a whirring sound.

"Hello there, You have the look of someone from Northstar and it looks like you just missed your train!" She said in an upbeat energetic voice.

"Hi, Yes I'm Alvin, from class C, and you're right on the money. The train just left and I'm stuck here for an hour." I replied back making sure to say the last part with a pitiable tone, lets lay it on thick and maybe ill get a free ride!

Chapter2Scene4-004.jpg

"Ohhhh, The Infamous Alvin from Class C? It's interesting to meet you in person, I'm the school secretary, Riane. Actually, I live not too far from where you do. If you like you can hop on in and ill drop you off nearby." she replied with a smile, though her eyes were hidden behind her glasses.

Man how many people had read my file? Just what was in that thing exactly? Is there no respect for privacy in this country!? But still it was a no brainer: a pretty blonde and free ride back to town so of course I replied "That would be great! Thank you Riane." Interesting name, slightly exotic, I liked it.

Chapter2Scene4-005.jpg

I entered the car and looked at her fully as I climbed in, she was wearing a leather jacket in summer but the AC was on pretty high. Even with her features being hidden behind her jacket I could tell she was built nicely... very nicely.

Riane set the car in motion and we left the old decrepit station in the dust.

"Well, you certainly came along at the opportune time Riane. I was going to be stuck standing there for an hour at that run down station in the middle of nowhere." I commented after I entered to break the silence.

Chapter2Scene4-006.jpg

"Your welcome Alvin. I just happen to live in your direction and saw that you had just missed the train as I was passing by." she replied.

Chapter2Scene4-007.jpg

We drove along the rural road towards the main highway in silence for a time but something she had said earlier was nagging me and I had to ask.

"So ummm, I'm that infamous that even the school secretary knows all about me, even where I live? I only started attending class today, I could not have built up a reputation that quickly!"

She looked over to me and smiled, then she answered in an apologetic tone "I'm sorry Alvin, your teacher shared the details of the latest 'problem child' as she called everyone in your class with me a few weeks ago. Since then you have been the talk of the staff..."

Chapter2Scene4-008.jpg

She paused and then continued "Well that was before her accident, a lot has happened today! I apologize for looking at your records, but I do hope Ms. Fujita recovers, gossiping tendencies and all..."

I looked outside the window and considered for a moment; then replied. "Yeah, me too, even though she decided to blab about me. It's fine, it's more my Mom that I am angry with. I'm sure Mom was the one that gave aaaaalllllllll the details to the school about my personal life..."

"Well, most student records are reports from teachers and the schools in general but Rae mentioned there was a large highly detailed section from one of your close family members. She was so worried you were going to cause such disruption in class she made sure you would be placed right in the middle of the front row!"

"Rae?" I asked.

"Ms. Fujita" replied Riane.

So that's why the desk marked with my name and student number was right in the middle front row!

MOM... WHEN I GET HOME!!!

"I see" was all I replied with then went silent for a time.

After several minutes of stewing in anger I decided to open with a different subject to get my mind off my Mom's betrayal.

"So don't you all get a summer break here?" I asked. "I was looking forward to mine when my Mom decided to mess up my plans by springing this surprise class on me. I mean I was doing poorly in school I'll admit, but I was getting 50's so I was going to pass my year!" Man why did I just mention my grades to her, she may have heard about my them but I didn't need to drive it home further DUMB move Alvin, DUMB.

As luck would have it she commented on herself rather than me. "Oh yes I normally have the summer months off but the VP informed me of Rae's accident today so I felt it best to return and offer my support to him, and the school... during these... turbulent times."

Chapter2Scene4-010.jpg

"Wow, that's really nice of you Riane, most people would not be so loyal and help out their bosses like that!"

Riane coughed suddenly then replied quickly "Thank you for the Kind words Alvin. Well looks like we are here!"

Chapter2Scene4-011.jpg

Wow that was quick, 30 minutes passed by fast when you have an attractive driver next to you...

"Thank you so much Riane, you saved me almost an hour in travel time considering the walk to the station as well. I really can't thank you enough!" I told her truly gratefully.

"Well if you like, for the next two weeks I don't mind taking to school if you are ready to go by 8 am." Riane responded with a surprising but very welcome offer, one I could not refuse.

Chapter2Scene4-012.jpg

"You would? I would love to take you up on that offer! That would make my life so much easier!" I replied with much enthusiasm, this was great a free ride to school and back every day! From a beautiful secretary too!

HAH take that Mom!

I've gone and turned your 2 weeks of hellhole school into an actual time I'm looking forward too.

So lost in my thoughts was I that I almost missed what Riane was saying next...

"Sure if you don't mind that I will also be taking someone else as well..."

Chapter2Scene4-013.jpg

"Of course that's fine!" I said, then I waved and exited the car and walked up to my townhouse across the road.

Chapter2Scene4-014.jpg

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 2 Scene 5

Trouble in the House

"Mom!!?" I yelled as I entered the house. I looked around she had been shopping today I saw.

Chapter2Scene5-000.jpg

No reply, she must be out, I started to enter the main room when the door slammed open behind me and Mom entered. She was dressed in her casual workout clothes and she was slightly out of breath from some recent hard exertion but she still managed to exclaim "Alvin! Who just dropped you off?"

Chapter2Scene5-001.jpg

"Uh, the school's secretary Mom, she was worried because I missed my train, but never mind that!" I replied remembering why I was mad at her.

I then looked my Mom directly in the eyes as she took off her sunglasses, steeled myself, and let loose.

Chapter2Scene5-002.jpg

"So the secretary told me about how you went and told the school all about my personal dating life. Apparently my teacher, that was in a car accident this morning by the way, was blabbing it out to all the staff!"

"Wait!" my Mom said "Rae was in an accident? When did this happen and who was teaching your class then?"

Chapter2Scene5-003.jpg

"Yes, she drove off a bridge this morning and is in some hospital. Wait, how do you know her?" I asked confused.

"I knew her from my work Alvin, and I told her all about your escapades so she could properly instruct you! You should be grateful!" She said defiantly.

Chapter2Scene5-004.jpg

The anger roiled up inside me and it burst out in a torrent of words as I walked up towards my room.

"MOM, You told them all about my personal dating life, in such evident detail that now my name is known throughout all the staff there at LEAST!"

"GOOD!" she replied angrily in return, "Now maybe you will actually STUDY, instead of trying to pick up GIRLS!!!"

Chapter2Scene5-005.jpg

I stopped turned around crossed my arms and started to reply in anger "Mom..."

Chapter2Scene5-006.jpg

Then realized what I was doing and relaxed, I just thought of the perfect way to strike back at her...

"Well the jokes on you..." I replied sweetly, "I have a date tomorrow with one!" I started and then seeing the shocked expression on her face continued on.

"Plus as you must have just seen I got dropped off by the school secretary. She is a very beautiful blonde who is going to pick me up, *every* morning for the whole two weeks." I continued to gloat, oh this felt good...

Chapter2Scene5-007.jpg

"Wait, a blonde...? That's who dropped you off?" She suddenly burst out. "What did she look like? Was she... big... in the chest area?"

Chapter2Scene5-008.jpg

"Gigantic" I replied back.

Chapter2Scene5-009.jpg

Suddenly she looked at me very seriously ignoring my antics.

"Did she have piercing blue eyes?"

Chapter2Scene5-010.jpg

"What?" I replied back confused again.

"Did she have very striking looking blue eyes?"

Chapter2Scene5-011.jpg

"I don't know, she was wearing sunglasses. You know, like you do every time you go outside. Really makes it hard to tell eye color... Why do you want to know?" I replied then added in a "You jealous Mom?" because I was in an extra spiteful mood.

Mom, went silent for a moment then started shaking, "How did she... damn it!" She she suddenly looked down and odd expression came over her face and she said. "Alvin, listen to me, You MUST not go back to that school, in fact I am going to call the UN tomorrow for an assignment change, maybe we can move to that opening in France in 3 weeks..."

Chapter2Scene5-012.jpg

"Why? I'm going back to school Mom, I like it, and since you enrolled me there's nothing you can do to stop it!" I stated forcefully and started to move towards my room.

Chapter2Scene5-013.jpg

"Alvin, she is evil incarnate! She will ruin your life... like she has already ruined mine!" my Mom begged me as her eyes started welling up, she was getting hysterical...

Chapter2Scene5-014.jpg

"Sorry Mom, I love you, but that's the way it's going to be, she seems nice enough and I can take care of myself, don't worry." With that I headed to my room and closed the door.

Chapter2Scene5-015.jpg

"ALVIN, YOU COME BACK HERE, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! DAMN IT, SHE'S GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING AGAIN!!!"

From downstairs a I heard a loud crash, and and several shrieks brought on by one of Mom's rages again...

"Just when everything was set up perfectly!" She shouted while I changed and then walked to my computer.

Good I thought, serves her right for trying to ruin my life.

Chapter2Scene5-016.jpg

I put on some music and then played some last fantasy 14th edition before going to bed... I did like looking at the catgirls in that game, I made a short little guy to be able too look up their skirts better too!

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
And that ends chapter 2, hope you all have enjoyed the opening of this tale so far and Alvin's first day at remedial school!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.