Alvin's Astounding Adventure (2 Viewers)

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Hello, this is a bigger update. Enjoy.

Chapter 3 Scene 1

--------------------------------------------------------------

Three's Company

The sun was shining brightly as I walked down the stairs to the main floor. I felt surprisingly refreshed and raring to go!

As I reached the bottom of the steps and looked over at the remnants of the tantrum Mom had last night. I hope the TV was not broken again, those things ain't cheap!

Chapter3-Scene1-000.jpg

She had slept on the couch too and had evidently left earlier this morning for whatever she was going to do.

No telling what I would walk into tonight then when I got home, oh well. Ill deal with that when the time comes.

I saw she had left a note on the table, hmm interesting, lets see what she wrote...

Chapter3-Scene1-001.jpg

"Alvin" The note read:

"Since you are so dead set on attending school now go right ahead, I won't stop you! Since you are old enough to defy your mother, who knows best, you will start being responsible for yourself fully."

"That means you can cook all your own meals going forward. "

"Finally expect some changes coming to our relationship that should have occurred years ago."

"Your Mother."

"PS. If I catch you bringing a *single* girl, and ESPECIALLY that SECRETARY into this house, you will regret the day you were BORN YOU UNGRATEFUL WHELP!!!!"

"PPS. I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chapter3-Scene1-002.jpg

"Hmm" I said aloud, "I guess ill have to start cutting my own fruit then."

Oh well I'll grab something from the school caf today with my student meal card, there should be enough funds on there for 2 weeks. HAH, too bad Mom!

Maybe I won't bring any girls in for the next bit however, no need to poke the bear too much... Yeah.

*I heard a honking from outside*

My ride is here! I went over to get my shoes and my bag and left the house.

Chapter3-Scene1-003.jpg

Outside Riane was waiting across the road with what looked like to be a female passenger in her vehicle. I decided against mentioning anything about Mom then to her until I could speak in private...

I went directly to the car and as I approached I heard the girl in the front passenger seat say in a familiar voice "I don't see why I need too! What's so special.." The voice cut off as I opened the rear door and climbed in.

Riane welcomed me with a cheery "Good Morning Alvin!"

I sat down in the back seat and replied "Good Morning Riane! Thank you for picking me up!"

Chapter3-Scene1-004.jpg

Then I noticed who the familiar voice belonged to as sitting in the front seat was Vex. "Good morning Vex, nice to see you again..."

"Likewise" she replied but without much enthusiasm.

Chapter3-Scene1-005.jpg

"Oh you know each other already?" Riane said as the car pulled away from the curb.

Chapter3-Scene1-006.jpg

"We met last night," Vex said quickly before I could respond. "I introduced him to Garnet, shes going to show him around the school at lunch today..."

"Oh that's a great idea!" Riane exclaimed. "Vex why don't you accompany them? Make sure Alvin has a smooth uneventful tour, understood?"

"I.." I started to speak up wanting to say it was OK i'd just let Garnet take me around, three's a crowd and all that...

Chapter3-Scene1-007.jpg

Before I could object Vex cut in for me.

"No, I need to be helping you this lunch Riane, you told me you really needed my assistance today!"

Ah good, that would take care of that problem, but of course Riane was having none of it.

"No Vex, I have some other issues to take care of at lunch today, I was likely going to have to cancel our plans anyways. I really need you to keep an eye on Alvin."

She paused and continued before I could object again!

"No offense Alvin, but this is a school for... certain types of... delinquents... shall we say. There are more than a few girls here who would, hmm... 'take advantage' of my precious student!"

Chapter3-Scene1-008.jpg

BUT, I WANTED TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!!!

Chapter3-Scene1-009.jpg

"Oh no that's alright..." I started to say but I was drowned out by Vex's complaint. "RIANE YOU PROMISED ME THAT IT WOULD BE TODAY, I HAVE WAITED FOR WEEKS!"

In a stern voice Riane responded "NO, and that's final Vex. I need you to do this for me."

Riane then switched her tone to something sweeter. "You would not want to disappoint me, would you? Besides, you know good things come to those who wait..."

Chapter3-Scene1-010.jpg

"It really is o..." I tried to interject but I was overridden AGAIN! Did my opinion on this not matter???

"FINE but you owe me double the amount of time, and I intend to collect, SOON!" Vex demanded.

"That's fine... You drive a hard bargain Vex" Riane agreed with a cheerful voice. "Now that it's settled, Alvin do you have a preference for music? I feel like putting some on..."

I sighed.

I'm not sure exactly what happened but it seemed that the one who really drove hard bargains was Riane...

Chapter3-Scene1-011.jpg

Oh well whatever I just settled in and enjoyed the rest of the ride while we listened to music and chatted about the weather and what would be for lunch today.

Small talk to pass the minutes...

Soon enough we arrived at the school and Riane stopped the car to let us out.

"Ill see you kids again after school, I'm going to go park around back and head to the office. Vex don't forget our promise!"

She sighed dramatically and said "Of course not... Alvin will have a great, educational, and safe tour!"

Chapter3-Scene1-012.jpg

"Fantastic!" exclaimed Riane, "Say hi to Garnet for me!"

"Yes, of course" replied Vex.

"Thanks Riane" I said and with that she drove off, to a parking lot at the rear of the school somewhere I guess...

Chapter3-Scene1-013.jpg

I started to walk up the steps to school when I felt a hand on my shoulder...

Chapter3-Scene1-014.jpg

...and I was jerked around forcefully.

Chapter3-Scene1-015.jpg

"Alvin, lets get one thing clear here between us..." Vex said staring directly into my eyes with deadly seriousness.

"Uh, OK?" I replied feeling uncomfortable at out proximity and the ferocity of her stare.

What the heck had gotten into her?

"I know your type well, and if you even lay a finger on Riane or Garnet, you will answer to me, personally! Especially Riane!" She stated with a fierceness that rivaled my own mother during her own rants... great... I'm surrounded by them!

Chapter3-Scene1-016.jpg

"I Uhhh...." Hmm what was the proper response here to deal with these types... ah yes, the play dumb tactic, that usually worked.

"I just am happy to have Garnet show me around the school, I was just kidding about the date yesterday. It was because she was so nervous so I had to tease her a bit. I really am here to study only!" I said with false innocence, I really tried to ham up the study part...

Chapter3-Scene1-017.jpg

Yeah this should work as I watched her consider my words, I'll find some time alone with Garnet later and put on the moves then...

Chapter3-Scene1-018.jpg

"Just know, HANDS OFF Riane, and Garnet too! Ill be watching! See you at lunch... Alviiiinnn." she said making sure to really pronounce the 'vin' part of my name with derision. Then with that she stalked off ahead of me towards the school entrance.

Sometimes girls were just crazy in the head, you know?

Chapter3-Scene1-019.jpg

Well, this day was turning out to be a scorcher already, time to get to class!

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 3 Scene 2

What you don't know...

I arrived to class early for my second day and entered the empty classroom. The caf apparently only opened for lunch so I was a bit hungry and in a slightly irritable mood when I walked up to my desk. I quickly forgot about my stomach however when I saw a small slip of paper sitting on top of it...

Chapter3-Scene2-000.jpg

Hmm, could it be a letter from a secret admirer perhaps?

Chapter3-Scene2-001.jpg

I picked up the paper excitedly and started to read:

"Hello Alvin,

You don't know me, and of course you probably think its odd that someone should be writing a letter to you on your first day!

I agree, but when I saw you yesterday walking by yourself up the highway when our car passed... You just looked so sad... and lost...

So, I decided that I would try and cheer you up on your first week at school!

Besides isn't it the job of your classmates to make newcomers like you feel welcome?

If you would like to meet I will be at the lunchroom during our first break today, there are usually not too many other students there at that time so you should be able to pick me out easily, I have jet black hair just like my name!

Hopefully your newest friend, Sable!"

Chapter3-Scene2-002.jpg

"PS. I like your hair too, looks like you just got outta bed!" The note ended with a little happy face afterwards.

Interesting... very interesting... I spent a lot of time on my hair though, to say it looks like I just got out of bed is just a tad insulting!

Oh well, I never really expected to get a letter from a girl this soon so might as well go see her next break, well if we get one that is...

I then noticed several other desks also had notes on them... Maybe this is something they do here?

They actually looked to have different handwriting too...

Chapter3-Scene2-003.jpg

A devious plan suddenly formed in my mind! These guys need to be studying not messing with girls!

I'll do them a little favor and help them out in their schooling, after all what they don't know won't hurt them...

Chapter3-Scene2-004.jpg

After I finished hindering my competition preemptively I went to the bathroom for a bit. I returned a few minutes later after a few other students had arrived.

I sat down and soon enough the class bell sounded, Ani then arrived looking just as lovely today as yesterday. She was dressed identically as well. Did the teachers here wear uniforms or was she just being lazy and wearing the same outfit? I'd only ever heard of teachers wearing uniforms in military schools so likely she was just being lazy. Oh well Ani that's OK I still like you!

"And that wraps up our attendance class, it looks like Twenty-one of you decided to attend today! That's a good number considering the type of class this is!"

Chapter3-Scene2-005.jpg

"Hah, what a bunch of idiots!" Steve said in his annoying loud voice "Those dumb morons, all they had to do is show up for attendance for a free pass and they fucked even that up!" A few people in the class laughed along with him.

"I bet you Red got lucky last night" one of his buddies said in the back "He said he was going to meet this hot chick from class B last night, they are probably still doi.."

"That will be enough Mr. Britt" Ani interrupted forcefully. "Now that attendance has been taken I will leave you in Mr. Markham's capable hands."

Chapter3-Scene2-006.jpg

On queue Mr. Markham entered the room. He nodded to Ani as she left then took his place at the head of the class.

He was wearing the same outfit as he was yesterday too!

Another lazy dresser, really?

Chapter3-Scene2-007.jpg

He then broke his silence and said "If you are planning to leave, please do so now, otherwise I will begin teaching. We have alot to cover cla.."

Chapter3-Scene2-008.jpg

He was interrupted by the sounds of sliding chairs and Steve yelled "Thanks 'TEACH' your the best ever!"

"Hey Steve" said another on of his lackey's, the one with the white hair this time. "I got this redhead from A im gonna see at lunch. I'll find out of shes red everywhere tonight man, watch me!"

Chapter3-Scene2-009.jpg

"Niceeee... I got a couple i'm workin on too..." that bastard, I thought as Steve left the room bragging to his friend.

Damn, the competition is pretty tough here. Well I've got 2 possibles lined up...

"Now that the rabble has left." Started Mr. Markham. "Let us start our session, be prepared for another all da..."

The classroom speaker roared to life with a loud BZZZT.

Chapter3-Scene2-010.jpg

Then Riane's instantly recognizable voice blurted out from it filling the room with her cheerful melody.

"Hello Northstar Academy! My dearest staff and students, I have two exciting announcements to be made before classes begin today!"

"And so it begins..." I heard Bruno mutter quietly to himself.

Actually Bruno, I thought to myself, your about a day behind buddy...

Mr. Markham must have noticed as well because he looked down towards Bruno. Mr. Markham said nothing but stared at Bruno for a moment, his glasses hid any expression his eyes may have revealed.

Chapter3-Scene2-011.jpg

Riane continued uninterrupted from behind the classroom speaker her bubbly cheerful tone continued to fill the room. "Our first announcement is four successful pre-exam completions! From Class A Silence and Envy have both completed the pre-exam! From Class B Violet and Lightning have as well! Please congratulate them when you see them, an amazing achievement and on the FIRST DAY too! "

Hmm, that was fast! But Riane wasn't slowing down either...

"Now as you allllll should know, by completing the pre-exam you are exempted from the main exam! As such they all have now not only graduated, but are qualified for enrollment into one of our prestigious top tier schools as well! You four have some tough but rewarding decisions to make! Wow to be in your shoes again, am I getting old to reminisce so? Anyways, congratulations again and you have the rest of the session off to celebrate!"

Yeah congrats, congrats, whatever... Riane continued on despite my unenthusiastic response.

Also everyone please remember we still have BOTH bonus objectives still up for grabs! That extra bursary will help alot in your continuing education, so don't forget about either, it may be challenging but the payoff will be something S-P-E-C-I-A-L!"

Hmm bonus objectives... could be interesting, how do you get them, ill have to ask after...

Chapter3-Scene2-012.jpg

Riane continued in her bright and cheerful voice. "And now I have a special announcement from the Principal who wishes to address you all directly!"

The speaker buzzed and hissed static as the microphone changed hands.

"Northstar Academy."

From behind the speaker came a loud stern sounding female voice.

"This is the Principal."

Yeah... state the obvious more please...

Chapter3-Scene2-013.jpg

"It has come to my attention that there are certain classes not adhering to the time-frames set out for them." she paused momentarily and I heard Mr. Markham's clothes rustle as he shifted his stance slightly in the intervening silence.

"From this moment on, all schedules will be adhered to strictly, teaching during lunch and or during the two 20 minute class breaks is now prohibited. Failure to abide by this provision will result in the immediate removal of that individual from their class... and this academy."

It so low as to be inaudible but I am sure I heard a "Tch" emanate from our Vice Principal and teacher Mr. Markham.

Chapter3-Scene2-014.jpg

"That is all."

The speaker then went silent.

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
I really like your story and im following your daily posts but i fear that it may be dragging for too long and you might not be able to finish it:eek:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
I'm having alot of fun doing it though I probably wont be able to keep up nightly updates, especially if there are action scenes.

Hopefully it won't drag on too much longer for you!

Chapter 3 Scene 3

Double Trouble

I raised my hand as soon as the speaker stopped.

Chapter3Scene3-000.jpg

"Yes Alvin" Mr. Markham asked.

"Sir" I started with, "What is this bonus about and how can we pass a pre-exam?"

Chapter3Scene3-001.jpg

Mr. Markham considered for a moment and replied with, "Unfortunately that is only available for full year students, the delinquent remedial program is only 2 weeks as such you don't qualify for those, no worries though, if you pass the exam options will open for you I'm sure..."

"But Sir." I protested. "Riane told me that this whole school is filled with delinquents! Is there a year long remedial program as well for them?"

Chapter3Scene3-002.jpg

For the first time I saw Mr. Markham slightly express a smile. "She did, did she? Well I suppose she would call our yearly students that... unfortunately it is a year long program for girls only. The boy's program is two weeks. Now we have alot to cover today."

Chapter3Scene3-003.jpg

And with that Mr. Markham started teaching and washed away any further objections I could have had.

Soon the break bell sounded and I headed to the bathroom before my meeting with Sable. Ah. blessed relief both from the body and the crazed cramming slave driver of a teacher we had.

As I was washing up someone else entered the room behind me.

Chapter3Scene3-004.jpg

I heard Bruno's voice boom out. "Damn your short shrimp! You can barely reach the taps, maybe you should use girls washroom shit might be more your size there..."

Chapter3Scene3-005.jpg

Man what a dick. Hmm...

I retorted with "Hey man, I'm only this short because I grew three legs this long." And I motioned to my right leg and thrusted my hips out.

Chapter3Scene3-006.jpg

Bruno didn't reply though I thought I heard a snort from him. I went ahead and started off to the caf regardless as I didn't want to be too late for my date with Sable...

Fuck why did they put the damn door handles so high in this school...

I arrived at the caf and sure enough there was a raven haired girl sitting alone at one of the tables.

Chapter3Scene3-007.jpg

Here we go!

I look at her as I approached, she was busy on her phone, kinda cute...

Chapter3Scene3-008.jpg

She passed.

Chapter3Scene3-009.jpg

I walked up to the table and watched her as I drew near. She was so engrossed in her phone that she evidently didn't hear me approach...

Chapter3Scene3-010.jpg

"Hi Sable!" I said much louder then necessary.

Chapter3Scene3-011.jpg

She looked up with a start, surprised.

Chapter3Scene3-012.jpg

"Oh, Alvin?" she said startled in a nice lighthearted voice, "Sorry, I was on my phone and didn't hear you!" She quickly put it away.

Chapter3Scene3-013.jpg

"Yes that's me, the apparently infamous Alvin of class C!" I boasted, kind of, infamous can be good too right???

Chapter3Scene3-014.jpg

"Oh yes, I guess you have been... some... topic of discussion amongst class B..." She replied back with in a careful tone. "But I won't hold it against you!" She followed up with more lightheartedly.

"Haha great, its nice to finally meet you, thanks for the considerate note earlier! I really felt welcomed when I read it." I complemented her warmly.

"I'm so glad to hear it Alvin, would you like to sit down for a minute?" Sable offered.

Chapter3Scene3-015.jpg

"Of course" I replied and started to take the seat across from her.

Chapter3Scene3-016.jpg

I sat down and then to break the ice further commented on her hair.

"Wow you really do have sable colored hair! I don't see alot of people with jet black hair like yours!"

This was Japan... but hey I could claim I was not from around here...

Chapter3Scene3-017.jpg

"Haha, yeah it was a joke from my older sister and I guess my parents just kinda kept it when I was born..." She said rather amusingly.

Chapter3Scene3-018.jpg

Suddenly I felt a presence...

"Who is your friend Sable?" demanded a strange lilted voice with a tinge of something... on it.

I looked up and two girls had approached us that I had not noticed coming into the caf...

Chapter3Scene3-019.jpg

"Ugh." I heard Sable mutter, then she replied with "This is Alvin, hes a new student here at the Academy in class C."

Chapter3Scene3-020.jpg

"The Alvin?" went the other one in a very similar voice.

Then they turned towards me in perfect sync.

"Nice to meet you Alvin!" they both said in unison.

Chapter3Scene3-021.jpg

"We have heard allllllooooottttt about you..." the one on the Left said and they looked at each other with a strange expression on their faces...

Chapter3Scene3-022.jpg

"So Alvin, how about we get out of this stuffy place and get to know each other better? Just the THREE of us..." the one on the right said suddenly and it was not entirely unwelcomed either... I started to feel a bit hot...

Suddenly Sable yelled out in an screeching voice that almost blew my eardrum out. "Alvin is MINE, Fall! You and Autumn can get the hell out of here, NOW!"

Chapter3Scene3-024.jpg

"Oh the little girl has some spunk to her!" Said the one that was called Fall I think.

"Lets have some fun you little note writing sneak; before we have some more with Alvin..." said the other, must be Autumn I presumed.

Chapter3Scene3-025.jpg

OH all three of you can have me giiiiirlss... was all I could think. I got suddenly very, very, ahem, excited.

Chapter3Scene3-023.jpg

From behind me came a familiar and extremely unwelcome voice... "Alvin is going to be no one's right now, he has a lesson to attend. Time for class for you as well ladies!"

Chapter3Scene3-026.jpg

I heard some sighs and groans from the girls in front of me, but none were as loud as mine...

Chapter3Scene3-027.jpg

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Btw what program are you using for your drawings? Im interested in learning how to pose so i can draw my own fantasies

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nice, but dude, why are you posting this here? There is far no zako material in this and you have been doing it for how many chapters...

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
It's Koikatsu modded studio. Its a Hentai simulator by illusion, similar to the one like honey select but more anime themed. Alot of the zako you stuff on this board is Honey select as it's very popular with the modding community.

WJ if you read my initial post, its a story first. I grew bored of all the one off stuff we see here all day long.

Anyways if you keep reading all will make sense eventually.

But your right, I don't have to post it here.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Zanduras Zanduras ,
Is this going to contain any zako material? If not, I can move the thread to the 'Fiction section.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 3 Scene 4

I'm Falling for Her.

I reluctantly returned to class under the watchful eye of Mr. Markham.

I didn't even get a chance to say good bye to all the girls, Sable looked particularly distraught...

Chapter3Scene4-000.jpg

Mr. Markham droned on about how to use material to start a fire, and what the best ways were to stay awake needed to for long periods of time. I usually just drank alot of energy drinks...

Class let out and headed over to Class A where Garnet and my apparent chaperone Vex would be, the classroom was mostly empty but I saw the two of them in the corner talking quietly and I moved to join them.

Chapter3Scene4-001.jpg

"You have one shot at it, Garnet, but I have confidence in you!" I heard Vex say as I approached.

Chapter3Scene4-002.jpg

"Hi Vex, Hi Garnet!" I said cheerfully.

"Alvin" was all Vex said then Garnet who replied with "Oh, Hi Alvin!"

Chapter3Scene4-003.jpg

"Ready to take me on my tour?" I asked politely.

"Ummm... About that..." replied Garnet.

"Oh no! Are you going to cancel on me Garnet?" I said with only half feigned disappointment.

Chapter3Scene4-004.jpg

"Oh no not at all, its just, I brought lunch for both of us so... I was wondering if you would like to go eat on the rooftop with me... us. I mean us!" she corrected herself as she looked over at Vex. "I like it up there its very quiet and relaxing..."

"Oh sure!" Sounds good to me, alone time with girls is always good, well looking at Vex, semi alone time. "If your willing to share I won't turn you down!"

The three of us headed up to the roof, there was a pleasant breeze and I followed Garnet's lead, she evidently had a destination in mind...

Chapter3Scene4-005.jpg

Instead of going to eat in the fenced area Garnet produced a small key and said "I like to eat on the ledge, are you ok with heights? It's just such a wonderful view!"

Chapter3Scene4-006.jpg

Hmmm. Well I was not a huge fan of heights but whatever, a free lunch and some time with the girls would be fine.

Garnet then looked to Vex and said, "I think we should be fine now Vex! Thanks for your help in this, I appreciate it soooo much!" She smiled sweetly towards Vex.

Vex for her part looked back and nodded then said "Of course Garnet anything for my best friend!"

Vex then winked at her and said "I'll make sure no one comes along!"

OH.... OHHHH.... how interesting! Maybe Vex didn't hate me after all taking care of me and Garnet so!

Chapter3Scene4-007.jpg

Soon it was just Garnet and I had eaten a wonderful meal that she had brought for us.

"Wow Garnet, did you cook that yourself it was fantastic! I really loved the marinated steak, I think it was?" I complemented her honestly, it really was quite good.

The Marinade had been really good, sweet and sour in a perfect ratio. There was a slightly bitter aftertaste but everything was so good it could be completely forgiven.

Chapter3Scene4-008.jpg

"T-thanks Alvin, I uhh, put some extra effort into it, for this lunch today. I really wanted you to enjoy it." She moved over right beside me and looked at me directly in the eyes.

Chapter3Scene4-009.jpg

"Wow, Garnet you did not have to go so far..." I felt a bit lightheaded and hot, wow I've never felt this odd before...

Chapter3Scene4-010.jpg

Oh wow, I started feeling really dizzy...

Chapter3Scene4-011.jpg

"Oh no, I had to Alvin! You see your my very first and I've fallen for you, in a way..." She said in a more serious tone.

Chapter3Scene4-012.jpg

Garnet had gotten up at some point during our conversation, where did she go.

Wait, shes in front of me...

Chapter3Scene4-014.jpg

She has... fangs???

I think, everything is blurred....

Chapter3Scene4-013.jpg

"I hope you will fall for me TOO!!!"

Chapter3Scene4-015.jpg

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 3 Scene 5

Falling in Love

I felt a strong shove as apparently something pushed into me... What was happening, everything was so woozy, I could hardly thank. I felt my center of gravity start to give and I was in danger of toppling backwards, I remembered suddenly we were sitting on the edge of a several story drop.

Chapter3Scene5-000.jpg

I grabbed anything I could, and twisted my body to the right, trying to avoid being pushed over. It was a purely instinctual reaction, I was too dazed to fully understand what was happening.

I felt something topple over towards me, I held on to what felt like cloth for dear life and twisted over some more.

Chapter3Scene5-001.jpg

Suddenly I heard an feminine sounding grunt from above me and one of my hands lost it's grip.

Chapter3Scene5-002.jpg

Then the weight shifted and suddenly it was dragging me down towards the ledge. I grabbed anything I could and kicked with my legs, my body was all twisted up...

Chapter3Scene5-003.jpg

I remembered suddenly that it was Garnet I was holding onto. "Garnet" I yelled, "What's happening?"

My whole body jerked and was pressed against the concrete of the ledge and the sudden jolt jarred my arms, and my hands spasimed, I almost lost my grip on the cloth but I held on. "Hold on Garnet! I have you" The sudden shock was snapping me back into focus and my vision cleared up.

Chapter3Scene5-004.jpg

I was holding up garnet solely by her skirt... I had a wonderful view of her panties... WHY am I thinking of that now???

"How are you still even conscious?!" Garnet blurted out with a vitriolic voice that stunned me into silence. "I gave you enough of that venom to knock out any male your size twice over if not outright KILL you!" She twisted and started to try and grab at my arms...

Chapter3Scene5-005.jpg

What? I was confused but before I could react I heard an odd sound.

Chapter3Scene5-006.jpg

Suddenly the weight I was holding up vanished.

Chapter3Scene5-007.jpg

OH NO I thought but I didn't even have time to shout anything. All I saw was Garnet looking up at me with pure hatred in her eyes...

Chapter3Scene5-008.jpg

Her head hit the paving stones, so hard that dark red blood splatted out from the bottom of her skull, and I heard a loud CRACK.

In my shock I let go of Garnet's skirt that I was still holding, it slowly drifted down towards her body on the ground...

Chapter3Scene5-009.jpg

I heard feminine shriek of some kind to my left and then a male voice that sounded like Mr. Markham intone solemnly "Class A, Student Number 012 AKA - Garnet, has failed."

Chapter3Scene5-010.jpg

End of Chapter 3.

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Excellent update! I'm starting to understand the story and how the school works now!:grin: Your storytelling ability is great!

I hope alvin performs fatal sleeperholds and neck snaps in the future:cool:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Shorter Scene to start CH4.

Chapter 4 Scene 1

The Things we do for Love

"ALVINNNNNNNN" Shrieked a voice that could only have been Vex's. "I am going to *KILL* you!"

Chapter4Scene1-000.jpg

Despite this not being the first time I've heard a girl scream that at me, I think this time around she actually meant it!

Vex started dashing towards the now unlocked gate... I pretty much had no where to run...

"Not so fast young lady." said Mr. Markham as he grabbed her arm before she could get out of reach.

Chapter4Scene1-001.jpg

Whew thanks Mr. Markham...

"Let me go!" Vex shouted as he gripped her, "I WANT HIM DEAD!" she screamed again.

"No, you will be coming with me to see the Principal. You will explain what happened here." Mr. Markham said in his same dry emotionless voice.

"Also Riane will want to speak with you." he added.

"I DON'T CARE" she started with a yell then suddenly and more quietly confessed: "I... I... love, Garnet...". She then renewed her struggle to reach me and screamed once more. "NOW HE NEEDS TO DIE!"

Chapter4Scene1-002.jpg

"Your hysterical." Stated Mr. Markham his voice sounded tired and slightly annoyed now.

Suddenly with an unbelievable quickness like a rattlesnake striking, so fast that I almost could not even catch the movements, Mr. Markham whipped her arm forward jerking her to one side.

Chapter4Scene1-003.jpg

He raised his hand over her head while she stumbled and said "I think it's time for a nap, child."

Chapter4Scene1-004.jpg

He brought his hand down on her neck this time with such quickness I did not even see it move, it just arrived at her neck with a loud "Thwack" that I could her clearly all the way over here...

Chapter4Scene1-005.jpg

In one motion he grabbed her by the back of her collar...

Chapter4Scene1-006.jpg

... and threw her over his shoulder where she hung limply.

Chapter4Scene1-007.jpg

"Now Alvin," stated Mr. Markham "Will you be joining us or do I need to use my other shoulder too?"

He did that all with one hand and completely nonchalantly...

I gulped and nodded my assent.

Chapter4Scene1-008.jpg

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Normally I would have split this into 2 chapters but hey its Sunday! :wink:

Chapter 4 Scene 2

Welcome to Northstar Academy

Mr. Markham and I descended the stairs headed towards the Principal's office.

Towards a very unwelcome conversation. Everything was such a blur even I am not completely sure what happened. Garnet and I got tangled up somehow and she ended falling from the roof hitting the paving stones below. It was a terrible sight, I didn't know what to feel or think other than guilt...

As we got to the second floor was Ani and I guess her sister called Ina was waiting.

Chapter4Scene2-000.jpg

Surprisingly there were no other students around, there certainly had been enough noise.

"Greetings Ms. Kizou and Ms. Kizou, I assume everything is taken care of down here?" said Mr. Markham in his gravely and emotionless voice.

"Yes, all the students have been rounded up and told to wait in class, especially class C." replied Ani in a matter of factual tone.

Chapter4Scene2-001.jpg

"Good good, I will take this one down to the infirmary, she tripped and knocked her head on post trying to rush to Garnet's aid." lied Mr. Markham.

Odd... But I definitely was not going to correct him...

Chapter4Scene2-002.jpg

"Really..." said the one called Ina. "That's unfortunate."

Suddenly Ani jerked around and screamed "HEY, YOU TWO BACK THERE! GET BACK TO CLASS!" it sent my eardrums ringing.

What the heck!

Chapter4Scene2-003.jpg

I heard some scrambling from down the hallway, but saw nothing from my vantage.

"Honestly, those two" she continued sighing in frustration, "Always have to keep an eye on them, such a handful."

Chapter4Scene2-004.jpg

I heard Ina say quietly "Reminds me of the two of us..." Ani apparently didn't hear or chose not to respond.

Chapter4Scene2-005.jpg

"Could the two of you escort Alvin to the principals office please? He needs to go over his part in the 'incident' with her and I need to take care of our poor little savior here." He requested as he started down to the infirmary.

"Of course, come along Alvin" the twins said together.

Do twins do that all the time? Anyways, onward I was marched to my sure to be torturous, interrogation.

Chapter4Scene2-006.jpg

We arrived at the Principal's office and I waited for a several minutes with Ani while her sister confirmed my arrival with the inhabitants of the office.

"I'm sorry Ani, don't know what happened it was so fast we just got tangled up somehow and she fell off the roof..." I said pathetically.

Ani for her part said consolingly, "Listen Alvin, just tell the Principal everything that happened and I am sure it will all work out for you..."

Chapter4Scene2-007.jpg

Ina then announced, "They are ready for you Alvin. I'm sure everything will be OK for you, just tell them what happened..."

Chapter4Scene2-008.jpg

"Yes Ma'am," I said and started my death march into the office...

Chapter4Scene2-009.jpg

I passed the Secretaries desk inside and entered the office proper of the Principal, It had it's own cozy style of decor.

A Woman I had never seen before was sitting behind the large desk and Riane was sitting on one of the couches.

Chapter4Scene2-010.jpg

"Ah, Welcome." Said the woman behind the desk. "I am Ms. Acies, Principal. Come over here please.." She motioned to the spot in front of her desk.

I started towards it while examining the room's other inhabitant.

Chapter4Scene2-011.jpg

I looked over to Riane, she had a unreadable expression to me on her.... face... and looking down I could see had enormous tits, holy shit Mom was right!

Chapter4Scene2-012.jpg

I walked over to the desk somehow managing to tear my eyes away from all that soft supple... Oh god...

Chapter4Scene2-013.jpg

OK... I finally managed to tear my eyes away and continued to walk over to where the principal's desk was.

Chapter4Scene2-014.jpg

"Hmm, Hes a bit short isn't he?" She commented to Riane, and Riane for her part just waved her hand in mock apology. I mean I think she did but all I really saw was.... OH FOCUS ALVIN.

Chapter4Scene2-015.jpg

Wait did someone comment about my height?

"Smile for me Alvin" Said Ms. Acies. Uh... OK... I did as she asked, it probably looked pretty weird.

Chapter4Scene2-016.jpg

She again looked over again to Riane but with a very different expression this time.

"Impressive, Riane. The amount of power for this, I wouldn't have suspected you had access to resources equivalent to someone on the Council at least." she complemented Riane and she sounded genuinely astonished at it.

Chapter4Scene2-017.jpg

Riane for her part just smiled and said "What can I say? I've helped so many friends, there's always someone who owes me a favor."

Chapter4Scene2-018.jpg

"I'm sure..." replied the principal slowly, then she looked up and addressed me "Thank you... Alvin... feel free to have a seat."

I sat down on the large couch and listened as Ms. Acies started on a monologue.

Chapter4Scene2-019.jpg

"So Riane has told me of your Mission here to which she has now kindly decided to inform me of." She looked over pointedly at Riane.

What Mission? I'm here to study and pass some exam all while trying to get as many dates as possible. What does she mean by Mission? I dared not interrupt her however...

"So the school is dealing with Garnet's body, you will be responsible for ensuring that class C thinks it was just an unfortunate accident. She is in the hospital and doing well, understand?"

Chapter4Scene2-020.jpg

WHOA, what? What the hell was going on here?

Chapter4Scene2-021.jpg

I looked over to Riane, again what the hell is going on in this school?

Chapter4Scene2-022.jpg

Riane just stared back at me intently for a long moment while fiddling with her braid... that was next tooooo...

Chapter4Scene2-023.jpg

Eyes UP Alvin!

Then Riane looked over to the Principal and replied for me "Yes, Alvin will take care of it. Alvin, I will go over ALL the details with the adjustment to your mission on the way home tonight, understand?"

Chapter4Scene2-024.jpg

There was something going on here that was beyond me, I was so confused. I wasn't so dumb however to not realize that if I said the wrong thing shit was going to come down, and probably right on my head.

I just nodded to her and said. "I understand"

"Good!" said the Principal, "As long as the exam can continue without interruption Alvin you can stay in class C. It's an insane plan in my opinion but so long as you play your part I see no reason to not allow it."

Yeah, insane is right, this whole place is insane.

Chapter4Scene2-025.jpg

"Fantastic, you both may leave, Riane, thanks for the bit of good news, frankly I am glad I didn't have to get the carpet dirty again..." She said nonchalantly, then continued casually. "All the paperwork with two bodies and such, its just all so tiresome."

Uh, there was only one body... what did she mean by that comment... dirty carpet... HOLY SHIT!!

It was then that images I saw and discarded earlier during my daze looking at Riane's chest flooded back to me... the Principal had a gun on her desk!

"Thank you Principal!" said Riane cheerfully.

I walked out as fast as I could possibly move without looking like I was doing so, damn it what the hell was up with this school?!!!

Damn it Mom!

And Riane too!

What the hell am I in???

Chapter4Scene2-026.jpg

"Good luck Alvin!" Said the principal as we started to leave.

Luck is about the only thing I had and it was so damn fickle!

"Oh and Riane, consider your favor repaid after this class has finished it's exam." She continued.

"Of course Cateva, a pleasure as always!" and we then thankfully left the room behind.

Riane took a moment to put on her jacket at the secretaries desk and then we then entered the corridor beyond.

The Kizou sisters were waiting with a somewhat surprised expression on their faces when we arrived...

Chapter4Scene2-027.jpg

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 4 Scene 3

A Rude Awakening

"What happened in there?" demanded Ani.

"Alvin, was only in there for a few minutes! Now hes just strolling out! MY student is dead you know!"

Ani and Ina both were staring at Riane clearly not expecting to just having seen us, or I guess just me, walk out from the office.

Chapter4Scene3-000.jpg

"Oh Ani" replied Riane, "The Principal was so impressed with how Alvin turned the tables on YOUR student *and* made it like a complete accident! She personally decided to grant him amnesty until the exam starts! Isn't that wonderful? She's REALLY looking forward to seeing what he can do!"

Uh... What? I can do what in the exam... what exactly does this exam cover?!?

Chapter4Scene3-001.jpg

"WHAT? AMNESTY? Someone from class C receiving amnesty?!? That's unheard of! It's completely ridiculous!" Ani replied with a look of incredulity on her face.

"'IT' should be dead," Replied Ina contemptuously, "or being used as target practice right now."

Wow I'm standing right in front of you lady and you want me dead too? What the hell is wrong with this school? What did I ever do to you?
Still, I wisely decided to hold my tongue. If there was ever a time to keep cool, it was now...

"Too bad girls, you little fledglings will have to wait, well, till the exam at least. Feel free to speak with the Principal about it, as I am sure you will anyways." Riane paused but before they could get a word in she smirked and taunted them with: "But if I were you... I would work on training your little chicks, rather than whingeing. They are going to need it, Garnet certainly found out the hard way!"

She immediately started walking away.

"Come along Alvin we have an appointment." she called out to me as she briskly walked towards the stairwell.

I followed, there really wasn't any other option, I certainly was not going to stay here with the teachers who wanted me dead.

Chapter4Scene3-002.jpg

Ani, I thought we had had something together...

As we moved further away Ani recovered and decided to retort finally. "Oh they will be ready... just you wait you bitch! Your messy haired little shrimp is going to be torn to pieces!" Ani growled.

Uhhh... Ill uh, will let you off from the shrimp thing this time. Though why does everyone call me a shrimp? Like there are other descriptors for short you know!!!

"Come Ani" Ina said much more calmly. "Lets go confirm this with the Principal, it seems we will need to adjust our... 'course curriculum'."

Chapter4Scene3-003.jpg

They walked into the Principals office in a huff.

We descended the stairs and approached what looked to be the school infirmary.

Riane then said to me casually. "Well that was the one bright spot in my day today! Next we get to deal with our little Miss Traitor..."

I had so many questions but before I could ask them she opened the door and swept into the room, which really was the infirmary.

Inside Mr. Markham was waiting patiently, apparently for us.

Chapter4Scene3-004.jpg

"I put her on the bed Ms. Deliciae. She is still unconscious from the 'treatment' she needed."

"Always so formal Victor!" Riane replied, "Good I'll wake her up and deal with her, she won't like her punishment but it's better than what some others want handed out today..."

Finally I couldn't keep my cool any longer now that we were in semi private.

I grew tired of all these conversations that were over my head, I needed answers, enough of this bullshit!

Chapter4Scene3-005.jpg

I was so frustrated I just let them have it and roared out "LISTEN, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS DAMN SCHOOL!"

Riane made to reply but I continued on my rant.

"Garnet apparently tried to KILL me, and now apparently its OK that I was involved in killing her? I have others saying they WANT to kill me for it! To top it off the Principal that had a GUN in that meeting with us! I NEED ANSWERS RIANE!"

Chapter4Scene3-006.jpg

I paused for a breath and in that moment Riane replied not unsympathetically. "I agree. You *will* get your answers Alvin. Once we deal with our sleeping princess I will drive you home and tell you everything you need to know about this school and your situation. Can you wait till then?"

Chapter4Scene3-007.jpg

"I want to know about this school. I want to know who Garnet was. I want to know what I'm doing here, what my 'Mission' is, and why there are people trying to kill me!"

"Agreed," replied Riane then she turned to Mr. Markham. "Thank you Victor, we will take if from here."

Indeed he acknowledged in his usual dry tone. "I should get back to class, even Bruno can only hold them in line for so long..."

"Yes, Bruno..." Riane replied thoughtfully, then she snapped to and said "OK lets move Alvin go check on sleeping beauty over there please while I look into something."

Chapter4Scene3-008.jpg

"Fine" I said grudgingly, and I walked over to Vex's bed.

Chapter4Scene3-009.jpg

She looked to be sleeping, a bit uncomfortably, but just sleeping.

Chapter4Scene3-010.jpg

I studied her for a moment, if Garnet had tried to kill me then I guess she was in on it, well no surprise I guess, she made it clear she didn't like me. I just didn't think she would you know... attempt to assist in my MURDER??

My life has gone insane in the span of minutes, one moment I'm having a fantastic lunch date on the roof and the next the teachers are calling for my head to be used as target practice!

Chapter4Scene3-011.jpg

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud "WAKEY, WAKEY, MY LITTLE TRAITOR PRINCESS!" shouted from right next to me accompanied by a loud splashing sound.

Chapter4Scene3-012.jpg

"Blalaahdh!" Cried Vex and her eyes shot open as she stared directly at me.

Chapter4Scene3-013.jpg

This.... was going to be... not fun.

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 4 Scene 4

The Unfaithful Protege

I waved at Vex as she sputtered and awoke from the chilly water that had been splashed all over her.

Chapter4Scene4-000.jpg

I wasn't entirely unsympathetic to her anger at losing her friend Garnet, I still hadn't had time to process it all myself.

But... Unfortunately Vex still had it out for me. Once she focused her vision on my face, she snarled and started rising up towards me.

Chapter4Scene4-001.jpg

Before she could get up fully however Riane moved in the way and waved her hand in front of her face to catch her attention.

Chapter4Scene4-002.jpg

"Why are you snarling at Alvin Vex? I thought I had asked you to accompany Garnet and keep an eye on things? What happened up there exactly?" Riane demanded forcefully while wagging her finger in her face.

Chapter4Scene4-003.jpg

Yeah, I wanted some answers too!!!

Vex half sat on the bed and slowly wiped off her glistening wet face and hid it for a long moment...

Chapter4Scene4-004.jpg

Then she looked at Riane, a puppy dog expression of innocence came across her face and she answered. "It was all Alvin! Riane, he just attacked Garnet! See, I really had to go to the bathroom and stepped away for a moment. When I came back he had already dragged her into the off limits area! I called out to them and then I saw him shove her off the roof!" She pointed her finger at me accusingly.

Chapter4Scene4-005.jpg

She then continued on her completely inaccurate retelling of the events... How can she just lie like this, I get that shes mad but...!!!

"I tried to run over but I was too late, then he just smiled at me! Mr. Markham came just as I was about to run and tell You and the Principal! We have to stop him Riane, before he strikes again!"

My mouth was agape at her complete lie and how blatant her little innocent act was!

Chapter4Scene4-006.jpg

"Wha.." I started but Riane interrupted me with a very concerned look on her face! Surely she didn't believe her!

"Oh Vex, that's terrible, but how did Alvin manage to get her through the locked gate?" Riane asked with concern written all over her face. "If the boys have a way to get into restricted areas we need to know!"

Chapter4Scene4-007.jpg

"I Don..." I started to defend myself, I had no access to anything around here least of all restricted areas!

Once again these two just talked right over me... sigh...

"Oh... Well, I heard Ani, that is to say Ms. Kizou, state she had lost her key. I bet Alvin found a way to snatch it from her while she was in his class, you should ask her if its missing!"

She looked up at Riane all wide eyed and innocent.

Chapter4Scene4-008.jpg

"Oh is that so, I don't think there is a need to ask her however. I think I already know what Ani's answer would be to that question." Riane said agreeably to Vex.

Vex let out a small breath and relaxed visibly...

"Oh Vex, would you like to see... something interesting?" said Riane suddenly.

Chapter4Scene4-009.jpg

Now what I thought. Is she going to pull a gun and shoot me here? Maybe I better make a break for it... Too late!

"Of... of course Riane! You know I always am interested in what you show me!" Vex started cautiously but gained confidence as she replied.

"Take a look at this!" and Riane produced a small object with some sort of prongs on it.

Chapter4Scene4-010.jpg

"What do you think this is Vex?" Riane asked.

"Umm, it looks like a key..." Vex Replied.

"Not just any key, but my key, my key to the restricted areas on the roof..." Riane continued. "The one I put on the dashboard, next to you, on our way to school this morning. Funny enough it was missing when I looked for it after parking the car..."

Chapter4Scene4-011.jpg

"Oh.. I guess it must have fallen somewhere Riane?" Vex offered. "I'm glad you found it..."

"Do you know where I found it?" Riane continued.

"Nooooooo.." Said Vex slowly looking at Riane, it looked like she was starting to sweat.

Chapter4Scene4-012.jpg

"I FOUND IT ON GARNET'S BODY YOU IMBECILE!" Riane screamed out as an enraged looked stormed across her face.

Riane then opened a furious tirade on Vex.

"I COULD.... tolerate... a little, a very little, disobedience now and again from my 'subordinates' if it was at LEAST competently done. But THIS... THIS... THIS was the most HALF-ASSED, LAZY, HAIR BRAINED, PATHETIC, EXCUSE for a BETRAYAL I have *EVER* seen."

I felt my tension slip away as Vex's looked to only grow... It looked like Vex was really sweating now... Maybe I should refill the bucket to cool her off some!

Chapter4Scene4-014.jpg

"I..." Vex started.

"SHUT UP" Roared Riane. "And listen."

"Here is what is going to happen from now on my incompetent useless excuse for a protege." Riane then started off her ultimatum...

I just soaked it all in and watched the show, at least my ass wasn't on the hot seat this time!

Chapter4Scene4-015.jpg

"You are going to go back into you spot in Class A and tell me *everything* that Ani, her sister Ina, and there bunch of misfit girls are going to be plotting for the exam. I want specifics and details of how she is going to lay out both classes positions, and the location of every single hidden weapon down to even a PAPERCLIP!!!"

Riane paused for breath and then finished "Then you are going to do everything possible during the exam to ensure that Alvin passes! Are we clear?"

Chapter4Scene4-015A.jpg

Beaten down as she was, Vex still came back and said defiantly, "I loved Garnet! HE killed her! I will NEVER work with HIM! Besides Ani and Ina aren't stupid, they probably already suspect our relationship!"

Chapter4Scene4-016.jpg

"Oh, I am counting on it little one." Riane said and her tone started to lower, down to an almost whisper, then smiling she started on another different sort of monologue.

Chapter4Scene4-017.jpg

"Oh, you will start to work with Alvin, and you will enjoy it. Eventually you will wonder how you could have ever lived without working with Alvin! Because you see, if you don't, there will be consequences. No consequences for you though, oh not for you, certainly not, as you still have some small use..." Riane continued while Vex looked up with a suddenly very worried expression.

Chapter4Scene4-018.jpg

Riane's smile grew... and the room seemed to darken...

Chapter4Scene4-019.jpg

"I will see to it that your poor, little, weak 'household', the one that I have been protecting all this time... simply loses it's support. I understand that the Malum have been looking for weakened prey to advance their status, but I am sure you are quite aware. I dare say the things that will be done to your younger siblings, the poor things, it would be, tragic... " Riane finished.

I felt a shiver go down my spine, this woman was ruthless, Mom was right!

"You, you promised me..." Vex gasped, on the verge of tears...

Chapter4Scene4-020.jpg

"Only if you are useful to me. You have used up your one and only grace with me. So, does it all end today?" As Riane finished, Vex's body completely slumped, she looked to have lost all her resistance.

"I am yours." she whispered, and finally broke down...

"Come along Alvin." Vex said suddenly, then in her usual cheerful tone like nothing had just happened, "Lets go, I'll drive you home, Vex can get a ride with Victor. I will explain everything about your role to come on the way. Rejoice! All of the questions that you asked will be answered!"

And with that we left the room to a Vex who was quietly whimpering on the bed, and looked like she would be for some time...

Chapter4Scene4-021.jpg

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 4 Scene 5

All Eyes on the Target

We left the infirmary and gave Vex some much needed time to collect herself.

Chapter4Scene5-000.jpg

I had never seen the like of that... conversation before, who was Riane really? Did I even want to know?

I decided, its time to out of this school, Mom was right!

I want nothing to deal with any of the crazy people here, and who or what was this Malum that could inspire such fear in Vex at the mere mention of their name?

Alvin, I'll bring the car around, go and wait at the front entrance." Riane said then she paused.

Chapter4Scene5-001.jpg

She looked over at the students loitering in the hallway.

"It seems school has let out early for a certain two classes. Alvin, change of plans, follow me and stay close." Riane started off towards the rear exit of the building.

I glanced back at several pairs of eyes staring right at me. Yeah, that might be the best plan.

Chapter4Scene5-002.jpg

I did like attention but this didn't feel like the "right" kind.

We hurried towards the rear doors and entered out into the mid afternoon sunshine. Riane put on her sunglasses.

Chapter4Scene5-003.jpg

We continued on towards the back of the school and I noticed more girls staring at me, it was the twins.

The way they were looking at me with this unblinking stare... I shivered suddenly despite the hot midsummer sun's rays on me.

Chapter4Scene5-003A.jpg

Yeah... leaving is definitely the best plan.

We kept up a good pace and I saw Riane's car in the distance, almost there. I looked back quickly but didn't see anyone following. That was a good sign at least.

Chapter4Scene5-005.jpg

Almost there, we drew closer to my ticket out of this place I quickened my step.

Chapter4Scene5-006.jpg

Suddenly as we neared the vehicle Riane paused and stuck out her arm stopping me then said. "Wait there Alvin, I need a moment before we proceed."

Chapter4Scene5-007.jpg

"Uh OK, is there something wrong?" I asked suddenly very concerned. Maybe someone was lying in wait ahead?

Chapter4Scene5-008.jpg

"Just a little... *PRUDENTIS*" She said, I hard a hard time catching the last word...

Chapter4Scene5-010.jpg

"I'm sorry, a little what?" I asked.

Chapter4Scene5-011.jpg

"Just a little prudence, Alvin, a little prudence." she replied.

"Alright, we can go now, we have lots to discuss and I don't want to waste anymore time."

Chapter4Scene5-012.jpg

"Great!" I was glad to be moving again, anything to get away from here.

"Oh and Alvin, be a dear and when you go to your side of the vehicle could you remove the roundish object that is in the rear wheel-well? It should be near the upper rear side of it. You can just toss it anywhere, I'm sure someone will be along shortly to collect it."

Chapter4Scene5-013.jpg

"Uh sure Riane!" I agreed quickly.

I'm finally leaving, that's ALL that mattered, nothing even had to make sense anymore!

Once I leave I will definitely, not ever, return.

All I have to do is just play along for a bit and make her think I'm on board with her plans...

Then once she drops me off at home, I'm telling Mom lets go to France, and it's Good Riddance Northstar Academy!

Chapter4Scene5-014.jpg

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 5 Scene 1

It's all just a cycle...

I looked out the window of the car as we left the school grounds and saw that a hornets nest had erupted behind us. It looked like the Kizou's had mobilized dozens of students from class A and B, they were all running around the courtyard and school grounds.

We soon left it in the dust... thank goodness.

I let myself relax a bit and felt a wave of fatigue hit me, I had been running on adrenaline this whole time... and now I was crashing.

I almost didn't care anymore about all this, I just wanted to go home, tell Mom she was right, have a good night's rest, and then get the hell out of this country.

"Your quiet." said Riane, breaking my reverie. "I thought you would have been brimming with questions by now."

Chapter5Scene1-000.jpg

I watched the trees pass by through the window...

Well I guess I might as well get something for all my trouble today.

"Well I already asked my questions before, and what about these Malum you mentioned to Vex?" I said as I stretched my legs out and got comfortable.

Chapter5Scene1-001.jpg

"Hmm, sure Alvin..." Riane replied slowly "Let me start with what the school basically is first."

Riane took a slow breath then started her explanation "Northstar Academy, as you have now noticed, is not a normal school."

"Yea I think I know that much Riane..." I said sarcastically.

She continued on ignoring my comment "It is still a school however, well, it's rather more of a training and exam facility. It's primary function is to determine if the attendees are worthy of enrollment; in one of the official programs offered by... an alliance of interests, let us say. "

"An alliance of interests? Run by whom?" I queried, somewhat interested now.

"Hmm, lets say it's run by a large council of very powerful interests, so powerful that they have set up ten of these facilities world wide." Riane informed me matter of factly like I was listening to the national geo channel.

Chapter5Scene1-002.jpg

"So, you mean to say there are NINE other schools out there with homicidal staff and students??!!" This is getting crazier by the minute.

Do I really want to know more?

But it was like watching a train wreck, I could not lose interest in it...

Chapter5Scene1-003.jpg

She kept on going, "If you want to put it that way yes, they all have different focuses though, this one is a school that determines basic aptitude for physical prowess, problem solving and tactical skills, human manipulation, covert techniques, and of course wetwork, as you saw first hand."

Oh yea, Wetwork, of course... a school that teaches it's students about wetwork...

"Candidates are scored on a point system throughout the year, once they reach 100 though any combination of skills they qualify for selection, Depending on the students scores they are offered placement in an official program that fit's their skill set. Those that don't qualify need to take the final exam, if they pass that they qualify, if not they fail."

"Let me guess, if they fail, they get killed." I replied only half cynically from what I had saw at crazy-town wetwork school.

Chapter5Scene1-004.jpg

"Goodness no Alvin! It just means they have to take the general exam that's open to everyone. The general is notoriously hard however, with a pass rate of one in twenty-five. So it's much easier to graduate here and be guaranteed a slot." Riane explained patiently like teacher to student.

"Wait, so why are they trying to kill Class C? Can't I just graduate too?" I said confused again, "Am I not a student as well?"

Chapter5Scene1-005.jpg

"No Alvin, Your an objective" she unloaded on me without sympathy, "Killing a member of class C is worth 100 points *if* it done as an assassination. It has to not be seen by anyone except the staff observer for the official kill attempt. Any failure is immediately -100 points. It is a very risky last ditch option. Most candidates just wait for the year-end exam."

"So that's why Garnet was trying to kill me? So she could pass the course?" my mind was blown. I was just some target in an assassination game!

"Pretty much, and she had the Principal as her observer. Still it all it would not have been possible if Vex did not steal the keys I so carefully baited her with this morning."

Wait... what?? My mind was exploding, "You baited her into taking the keys. To try and kill me? WHY?"

Chapter5Scene1-006.jpg

"Why Alvin, for precisely this moment here and now!" she announced it with cheery enthusiasm.

"But Garnet could have killed me!" I exclaimed.

"Garnet was inept, and if she had killed you, well then you would have been worthless to me anyways. Garnet didn't kill you however and here you are now! Congratulations!" Riane said cheerfully.

"Well, I see, it all makes sense now, you're fucking crazy, this whole damn situation is crazy. What's to stop me from going to the cops now that I know all about your little evil school system?" I ranted and checked to see if the door was unlocked so I could jump out.

We were moving pretty fast...

"Why nothing at all Alvin, go right ahead if you would like, we own the local police force though. I think the Principal's sister is head of the police in this area as well! Maybe she would like to meet you too!" She giggled a bit at that.

"Anyways this whole program is setup though the UN it's all nicely official to the local government. Oh and coincidentally your Mother works on that part of the program as well; because she is, you see, my subordinate." Riane said casually as if it was nothing.

My head started spinning, I could not think, my whole life was spinning upside down...

Chapter5Scene1-007.jpg

"My Mom works for you?" I asked quietly.

"Oh yes Alvin, shes been a bit dissatisfied lately but she most assuredly does, in fact I was the one who asked her you to enroll you in our school!" she smiled at me benevolently.

"Oh, of course... of course she did..." It didn't matter anymore, I was just numb to it all now.

Chapter5Scene1-008.jpg

All this shit was planned and setup from the beginning, so I asked the inevitable, might as well get it over with... "So, what is my Mission then? Why did you bother to set this all up?"

"Why to pass the exam of course! All three of them!" Riane proclaimed as if announcing what was on special for lunch that day.

Oh, of course! Just three exams! Just three... yup...

"THREE EXAMS????!!!!!!" I blurted out.

Chapter5Scene1-009.jpg

"Just worry about passing this first one, Alvin. One step at a time!" she said comfortingly "You should be proud, you passed the first quiz with flying colors! Your well on your way, and with Victor to teach you..."

Riane paused, "Oh, well well, look what we have here! It looks like we have picked up a couple little kitty's on our tail."

"Alvin I hope your ready for Quiz number two!" I managed a look back and it seemed that there were 2 motorcycles tailing us... suddenly the car shifted into high gear and roared ahead. I was shoved back into my seat by the force of the acceleration.

Chapter5Scene1-010.jpg

"Uhh they looked to be wearing gym uniforms from... Oh nooooooo......." I groaned.

"Alvin get ready to jump out once we round that corner up ahead!" Riane demanded.

"What why?" I demanded an answer in return.

Chapter5Scene1-011.jpg

"Because I am going to lure them away so you can get to your home without being followed. Oh one more thing Alvin, don't mention any of this to your Mother. Lets not worry her any more." She rounded the corner and shouted. "JUMP ALVIN!"

There was no time to think, shoved open the door and tumbled out of the car that was still moving, although slow enough that I wasn't going to be splattered like a bug on the road.

Chapter5Scene1-012.jpg

I heard the motorcycles coming and crawled behind a bush to hide.

Chapter5Scene1-013.jpg

They passed by concentrating on following Riane in her black car...

Chapter5Scene1-014.jpg

Safe... I paused a moment to gather my thoughts and catch my breath.

Going home is just like walking into Riane's clutches again, maybe I should just run into the mountains somewhere...

Chapter5Scene1-015.jpg

Suddenly my ears picked up the sound of another bike approaching.

I made sure I was well hidden behind the bush...

Chapter5Scene1-016.jpg

The bike pulled over nearby and I heard a distorted female voice speaking, evidently communicating with someone remotely..

"I lost you two Sis!" Said the Girl on the bike. "Which way is she headed? OK... Ok... I'll turn around and try and get on her tail from that direction... you two drop back a bit let her think she got away. Damn, how did they discover that tracker? This would have been so..."

Chapter5Scene1-017.jpg

Hmmm...

Maybe it was time to get some answers from another source...

Chapter5Scene1-018.jpg

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 5 Scene 2

...until something breaks.

"Ok, Ill call you back once I am in position... Yes, you too!" said the distorted helmeted voice.

Chapter5Scene2-000.jpg

She started up her motorcycle, now was my only chance when she was trying to turn the bike around.

I made my move.

Chapter5Scene2-001.jpg

I had to get this right, I only had one shot, luck be on my side please!

Thankfully the bike was loud and when I dived for her she did not notice...

Chapter5Scene2-002.jpg

As I rushed in I could not help myself... the day's frustrations and anger all raged in me at once, I let it all out.

I screamed, "YOUR GOING TO GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS, BITCH!"

Chapter5Scene2-003.jpg

Unfortunately for me, yelling out my intent before actually grabbing hold of the target was a dumb move...

She managed to twist herself at the sound of my voice, quick as lighting...

Chapter5Scene2-004.jpg

Because of my damn idiocy I had a struggle on my hands. I could not get a good hold on her as she moved about.

Chapter5Scene2-005.jpg

She twisted, turned and jerked trying to break free of my hold, luckily for me she also had to deal with being on the bike so was limited in her total movements...

Chapter5Scene2-006.jpg

As we continued to struggle I started getting a better grip, yes this might work out after all!!!

Chapter5Scene2-007.jpg

Suddenly once my grip was getting firmer, She went limp in my arms!

She was defeated by my surprise attack and had given up!

Chapter5Scene2-008.jpg

Now I would get some answers from her!

I started to question her "Why are you following u..."

Chapter5Scene2-009.jpg

Something happened... I'm not sure what... what a nice floating feeling...

Chapter5Scene2-010.jpg

My arms had reached out and grabbed other objects that I could carry with me on this cloud of delight!

Chapter5Scene2-011.jpg

I was twisting in a cushion of air, did this ever feel nice... Oh, what was that feeling?

Chapter5Scene2-012.jpg

Darkness...

Where was I?

I felt odd...

"Damn him! I think its broken! OHhhh once I get out of here you are soooo dead Alvin!!!" said a female voice.

Sorry Mom! What did I do wrong this time!?!?!

Chapter5Scene2-013.jpg

"OOOOWWWWWW!!!!!" Screamed the voice again.

"Oh it hurts, damn him, it's broke... He needs to feel this pain ten times over! Then I will kill him SLOWLY!!! THAT asshole!" Said the voice again... it was definitely not a dream it sounded just like mom every morning...

Guess it was time to get up so I tried to open my eyes and they surprisingly worked.

Chapter5Scene2-014.jpg

"GRRRRR, MOVE YOU PIECE OF TRASH BIKE!!!!" the voice continued.

Wow stop yelling!

Then I opened my eyes fully and the world came into focus... finally...

Chapter5Scene2-015.jpg

Why was there someone stuck under what apparently was some kind of motorcycle in front of me?

"Oooowwww, damn it... I guess better call my sister's... sigh... I wanted to do this on my own..." said a now familiar female voice.

Suddenly all the memories came flooding back as I was getting up... she was tailing me and somehow after a struggle we ended up like this...?

Chapter5Scene2-016.jpg

She started to raise a hand to the side of her helmet like before, when she was speaking with someone earlier.

No! No more phone calls you!

I moved somehow very quickly, despite my splitting headache moved in to stop her...

I grabbed her Helmet before she could use it and yanked hard...

It was time to find out who this was!

Chapter5Scene2-017.jpg

The Helmet came off rather easily... Suddenly however I was somehow face to face with....

SABLE?

Chapter5Scene2-018.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.