Alvin's Astounding Adventure (1 Viewer)

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Never know, Alvin's more of a lover than a fighter!

Chapter 5 Scene 3

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Good Samaritan

"Sable?!?" I exclaimed loudly as the helmet popped off. "Are you really after me too?"

Chapter5Scene3-000.jpg

Man, even Sable? Well lets hear what she has to say, but first...

"What?? Sable is on..." replied Sable.

Chapter5Scene3-001.jpg

"Sorry what?" I said, not hearing her properly as I focused on dealing with my immediate concern.

Chapter5Scene3-002.jpg

There was silence for a moment...

Chapter5Scene3-003.jpg

Sable then broke with silence all in a rush. "Oh Alvin! I'm sorry!!! I really am! When you grabbed me from behind I thought it you were a pervert or a rapist! I had no clue who was grabbing me!"

Oh, that was true... I did kind of sneak up on her.

I flushed, slightly embarrassed for a moment, but I still I winded up my throw...

Chapter5Scene3-004.jpg

I was not about to take full responsibility yet. "Yeah, I'm really sorry about that Sable... I should have said something to you. The thing is we were being chased by two others wearing the same outfit as you are now..."

OOofff!

Chapter5Scene3-006.jpg

"Oh, Alvin, that was just some of my... friends! We were only following you because you have seemed to have gotten in a lot of trouble. You would not believe what's being said about you! We just wanted to talk since I thought we could maybe help clear your name somehow..." she said concernedly in response to my objection.

The helmet flew though the air...

Chapter5Scene3-007.jpg

Actually it did kinda sound plausible, if not for what that crazy woman called Riane told me.

Thinking about it though, how reliable is she?

She seems fucking insane herself, and it really was just her word on all this stuff...

Who the hell do I believe anymore??!!

I need to talk to Mom...

SPLASH!

*Brrazzzpt* Went what I suspected were the electronics in the helmet.

Chapter5Scene3-008.jpg

Good at least now we can talk without worrying about that.

"Alvin, what was that?" asked Sable quietly.

Chapter5Scene3-009.jpg

"I just threw your helmet in the fountain Sable. I want to make sure we can have a proper conversation, with no interruptions." I replied satisfied with the way the current situation was developing.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not the smartest guy on the block, but even I know I don't want her calling her friends till I know more about whats going on here.

Chapter5Scene3-010.jpg

"YOU IDIOT!!! ILL!!! ILLLL!!! ILL.... KIL... " Sable started to roar incoherently.

I looked at her with concern, she looked like she was wracked in pain from her injury.

Chapter5Scene3-011.jpg

"Sable are you OK? I'm sorry you got hurt" I said with genuine concern.

She calmed herself...

Chapter5Scene3-012.jpg

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm just in sooooo much pain. Alvin, I think my ankle is broken from the bike falling on me. Please, please, PLEASE! Forgive me...!" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

Damn it, I was such a sucker for when girls looked at me with those eyes... I moved towards her.

*Sigh* Willpower draining...

Chapter5Scene3-013.jpg

"Look Sable," I opened with, "I'll see how I can help you, but I need to know everything there is to know about this school. Seriously I know some shit is going down there with class C! You are going to tell me what you know, OK?" Don't let her puppy dog eyes stop you from getting the TRUTH ALVIN, FOCUS!!!!

"Look, help me out Alvin and we can let this whole thing go, I just want to get my ankle looked at and go to bed. I'll happily answer any questions you have, just can we please get the bike off first, its crushing my leg, please!" She pleading to me.

Chapter5Scene3-014.jpg

"Deal" I replied.

Whew good job Alvin! Some TRUTH finally!!!

I stood over the bike, it had done a number on her leg looked like, this was a big bike for her to be riding...

I had some knowledge of riding myself, when my Mom let me borrow hers... wait... this looked similar...

Chapter5Scene3-015.jpg

I snapped out of it, the leg first!!! "Wow looks like you are quite stuck there. Let me see what I can do."

"Thanks Alvin, before you start can you come a bit closer and get this part off my leg. It really hurts, just before you try and move the whole bike, OK?" she asked in a polite but pained voice.

Chapter5Scene3-016.jpg

"Yeah sure, lets see If I can move it," It looked jammed up alright.

Chapter5Scene3-017.jpg

I got down and started to try and shift her leg a bit...

Chapter5Scene3-018.jpg

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 5 Scene 4 Part A

Alvin's Blessing and Curse

Her leg was stuck in good but I managed to shift the bike some off her ankle.

Chapter5Scene4-000.jpg

"Yeah Sable, I think I got most of the weight off your ankle..." I said as I started to consider the best way to raise it now with her beneath it.

"Thank you, Alvin." Sable said in probably the sweetest voice she could muster considering all that pain she was in.

Sable was she was a real trooper, that was for sure, maybe I was too hard on her...

I resolved to properly apologize to her after I got her out and away from here.

Chapter5Scene4-001.jpg

Ahh, probably this would be the best way the bike tilted up slightly without touching her in that direction!

I quickly switched up positions quickly to better lift it off her.

My arm hit something as I shifted, "Oops sorry about that Sable, one sec! I'll have it off!"

Chapter5Scene4-002.jpg

"Aaaaahhhhrrrrrrrrhhhh!!!!" I heard Sable shriek all of a sudden.

Chapter5Scene4-003.jpg

What? I hadn't started lifting yet?

Chapter5Scene4-004.jpg

"Whats wrong?" I almost yelled and looked over at her.

She had some sort of needle sticking out of her hand.

How did that get there?

"Oh Shit! Let me get this out for you Sable." As I yanked out the offending item.

Chapter5Scene4-005.jpg

"YOU... YOU... YOU FREAKING IDIOT!" She yelled loudly... that might be a bit uncalled for Sable I am trying to help!

"NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT! QUICK HELP ME!!!" She demanded.

Chapter5Scene4-006.jpg

What happened? Did I knock her hand onto a needle lying around on the ground?

Oh shit, it's probably full of some crazy addict's drugs!

Now I understood why she was so mad, what a damn idiot I am!

"OK what do you need me to do?" I asked hurriedly and tossed the needle away.

I had never been in this sort of situation before and who knows what the hell kinda stuff was in that thing!?!

Chapter5Scene4-007.jpg

"Shit" Sable cursed loudly. "I can feel it already! My right arm is numb... and I am having trouble moving it. Damn it, only one thing to do!"

Chapter5Scene4-008.jpg

Sable started zipping down her top...

"Uh Sable... this probably isn't the ti..." I said kinda half concerned and half wanting her to continue...

"SHUT UP!" shouted Sable.

She withdrew some kind of small cylinder that was hidden... in her... bra...

I reached out instinctively towards...

Chapter5Scene4-009.jpg

"Open this up and pour it in my mouth! QUICKLY!" Sable demanded of me, snapping me back to the moment.

"OK OK!" I tried to placate her and I took the small tube filled with some sort of reddish pink liquid.

Chapter5Scene4-010.jpg

I tried opening it but it was damn tight... I pulled harder.

Sable wasn't looking too good and had laid back down.

She was breathing really heavily now...

Chapter5Scene4-011.jpg

COME ON...

"DAMN YOU OPEN!!!!" I yelled aloud.

The tube popped open and the liquid inside splashed out!

Chapter5Scene4-012.jpg

Uh...

Chapter5Scene4-013.jpg

This isn't good...

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 5 Scene 4 Part B

There's only one thing to do

"QUICK," Yelled Sable recovering from her shock, "Give me whats left!"

She snatched the tube with the last few drops of the pink liquid still in it...

Chapter5Scene4-014.jpg

What was that liquid?

She sucked at the cylinder trying to extract every last drop.

Chapter5Scene4-015.jpg

"Damn it" She said in a weaker voice than before. "It's not enough! At best all it's going to do is delay it..."

Her head drooped and the tube rolled out of her hand as she suddenly slumped back.

Chapter5Scene4-016.jpg

"Delay what Sable? What the hell was in that needle?" I demanded, what the hell...

"My death you idiot... it was poison of course youu dammnn foooll... a verrrryyy... stttrrroooooonnnnggggg..." Her words slurred and she started mumbling unintelligibly.

Chapter5Scene4-017.jpg

"Damn it." I clenched my fists and stood up. This wasn't happening again! I wasn't going to let it, not this time!!!

Chapter5Scene4-018.jpg

Now that I think about it, Riane mentioned my Mom worked for her in some capacity, I think I saw something at home...

In my Mom's "Private Alvin not allowed" cabinet. Of course that never stopped me when I was younger, but it was full of kinda weird stuff so never bothered looking it there recently, but...

There was only one thing to do.

I lifted the bike up and placed it against the pillar. Good thing I rode Mom's a few times. This one really was similar too, guess I had some good luck today after all...

Chapter5Scene4-019.jpg

Thankfully we were much closer to home than school, not like I would ever have considered going back!!!

I bent over Sable and prepped for the hard part, but first.

ZZZzzzziipppp.......

It was the right thing to do, it's what a hero would do, right?

Chapter5Scene4-020.jpg

Ooooffff, Jeebus, what does this girl eat? She was a lot heavier than I thought she would be!

She groaned slightly, good at least she was not completely out yet...

I struggled under her weight as I moved towards the bike...

Chapter5Scene4-021.jpg

Now to get her on it somehow while semi-conscious.

"Hold on!" I said and swung us both on somehow.

I tried to get one of her hands tucked in between my leg and the chassis to help keep her in place somewhat.

I doubled over to try and get her center of gravity more on my back.

OH boy, riding like this was not going to be easy!

Chapter5Scene4-022.jpg

Somehow, after several minor mishaps , almost falls, someone's foot scraping the road several times, and many odd looks we slowly but surely made our way home.

It had gotten darker by now and the sun was setting.

I carried her in the house and and laid her down on the couch in the main room.

Chapter5Scene4-023.jpg

She was completely unconscious now and her breathing was very shallow, she was not looking good at all...

Time to be a hero Alvin!

Chapter5Scene4-024.jpg

Come on Mom, please still have it!

Chapter5Scene4-025.jpg

THERE, something cylindrical and pink!

Chapter5Scene4-026.jpg

Ohhh, haha... We will just put this back OK? You never saw nothing... right? Neither did I!

Chapter5Scene4-027.jpg

THERE! A second pink cylinder! Lets hope this is the right one!

Chapter5Scene4-028.jpg

Wow this thing is huge but other than the size it looks just like what Sable had.

How many people could you cure with this?

I brought it over to Sable and took a lot more care opening it, of course now it came open easily.

I poured some of the now familiar looking pink liquid down her throat.

Chapter5Scene4-029.jpg

Sable coughed and sputtered but her breathing soon became deeper...

Chapter5Scene4-030.jpg

Soon she was mumbling softly to herself and smiling slightly.

Good she was having a pleasant dream! "I ***lled **vin." She mumbled with a smile.

Ahh "illVin?" Hmm she knows someone called Illvin? Interesting.

Well there was not much to do now but go upstairs and change.

Time to get into something more comfortable then come down and wait for her to wake up.

Chapter5Scene4-031.jpg

"Alvin! I'm Home, are you...."

Chapter5Scene4-032.jpg

"THERE!??!"

Chapter5Scene4-033.jpg

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Chapter 5 Scene 5

The Truth

"ALLLLLLVVVVVIIIIIIINNNN!!!" I hear my Mom's furious voice scream... Oh shit... I forgot Mom didn't want any girls in the house!!!

I threw on my t-shirt and ran downstairs like greased lightning.

Chapter5Scene5-000.jpg

It looked like everyone was very upset...

"ALVIN, THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! WHAT DID I TELL Y...." My mom started to demand.

Chapter5Scene5-001.jpg

"AAAHAHHHH WHERE AM I!?!?" Sable interrupted Mom with a loud shriek. She saw me and screamed again.

Chapter5Scene5-002.jpg

Great, two hysterical ladies, how the hell did this shit always fall on my lap?

"Calm DOWN! PLEASE! I Will Explain Everything! Please Mom, Please Sable! Let Me Explain Everything!" I pleaded.

Chapter5Scene5-003.jpg

"EXPLAIN THEN!" The both yelled in unison...

Chapter5Scene5-004.jpg

then glared at me...

Chapter5Scene5-005.jpg

This was damn ridiculous they should be explaining themselves to ME FIRST!

Chapter5Scene5-006.jpg

But I was outnumbered and well... le*sigh*

I gathered some chairs and the table and sat down, I went through the long version of the recent events for both of them, working backward from now to what happened with Sable, to Riane, to Vex, to Garnet.

Chapter5Scene5-007.jpg

After about almost an hour and stopping for many questions I finally finished my tale.

Chapter5Scene5-008.jpg

Sable's face softened and she said. "That's not what Ms. Kizou said happened at all, I had no clue you were working for Ms. Deliciae with the Principal's permission either!"

Chapter5Scene5-009.jpg

"Hhhmph" Said Mom interrupting Sable, "I see Riane is trying to manipulate you as well Alvin!"

She looked at me directly and proclaimed "Very well, It's time you knew the full Truth Alvin. I'll tell you all I know about all this, and once I do you will agree with me that harpy is not to be trusted!"

Chapter5Scene5-010.jpg

"Your DAMN Right it is!" I stated right back angrily, "I can't believe you sent me to some crazy school with killer girls looking for my head!"

Chapter5Scene5-011.jpg

Sable for her part said nothing and glanced away at the comment.

"Fine, I am going to the kitchen for a drink, I suggest you both have something now because it's going to be a very long conversation." My Mom said as she got up.

Chapter5Scene5-012.jpg

"I'll have a coke." It had been a long day and I needed the caffeine and sugar hit.

"Do you have strawberry milk Ms. Xavier?" Sable asked very politely.

"I do, once of each coming up." and she went to the fridge to get our beverages.

Chapter5Scene5-013.jpg

Sable looked at me, I noticed her cheeks had flushed slightly...

"Uh Sable, whats wrong?" I asked, not sure why she was getting flustered.

Chapter5Scene5-014.jpg

"Uh Alvin..." she hesitated. "Since you have told the truth... I feel like I should come clean too..."

Chapter5Scene5-015.jpg

Uh, OK... "Come clean about what?" I asked genuinely confused, she had not really done anything... right?

Chapter5Scene5-016.jpg

"Well First, I'm not really Sable, I'm her sister Onyx." She flushed more as she confessed.

Wow MORE twins?!? It was all I could think of as she continued.

"Secondly, I tried to kill you with that needle earlier, BUT I'M GLAD I DIDN'T!!!" she finished with her voice rising to a crescendo.

Chapter5Scene5-017.jpg

Then Sable... I mean Onyx stared at me wide eyed and started on a long winded torrent of words:

"I'm Soooooo sorry for what happened! I had no clue you were one of us! I actually thought you were kind of cute too! After this I can go tell Sable and my other sisters what happened and we can really vouch for you. I'm sure we can persuade a lot of the girls to stop trying to kill you! Ill... Ill talk to Riane and the Kizou's too! And the Principal!!!! I don't understand how this could happen!!!" It all came out in a flood with hardly a pause for a breath.

Chapter5Scene5-018.jpg

"WHOA SLOW DOWN" I tried to calm her down. This was so much to process, like they are ALL looking for my head? (and not the one I want them to look for!!!)

"It's OK Sable.. I mean Onyx. Its OK. I am just happy you know the truth at and are going to stop trying to assassinate me at least!" I tried to comfort her.

I coughed... and let's not let an opportunity go to waste...

"So you thought I was cute?" I finished with.

Chapter5Scene5-019.jpg

"Alvin, Really?" said my Mom as she walked up with our drinks.

BAH.

MOM.

Always interrupting at the good part.

"There one Coke and one Strawberry Milk!" she said as she passed us her drinks.

It looked like Mom was having a boxed coffee beverage that was so popular here in Japan.

"Thank you Ms. Xavier and I wanted to say I am so sorry for any harm I might have caused your Son!" Onyx said very sincerely from what I could tell. "You seem familiar to me Ms. Xavier..."

Chapter5Scene5-020.jpg

"One thing my Son is good at, is getting himself into and out of trouble somehow, don't fret about it." Mom said as she sat down. " Perhaps you have seen me as I have visited your school before, I worked with Ms. Fujita in some capacity before she passed."

Whoa, Ms. Fujita was dead?

"Ahh" said Onyx, unsurprised at the announcement of her death.

"Now, Alvin. You are correct. I do work for Riane and have for many unfortunate years. " Mom started her tale.

I took a swig of the coke, it tasted old, bah figures we don't drink alot of it here.

Chapter5Scene5-021.jpg

"She was my "handler" you could say. I performed many missions for our "Alliance" at her behest." My mom continued with her exposition on her work, interesting what they got up to at the UN.

I noticed Onyx had dropped her Milk...

I was feeling a bit strange.

Chapter5Scene5-022.jpg

"I specialize in poisons and other debilitating concoctions such as the one you are experiencing now..." My Mom stated cheerfully.

Wait WHAT?

Then my head started swimming... I dropped my coke.

How did she, It was sealed I thought...

She got down and looked directly at me as I crashed downwards to the floor below, I think she was smirking...

Chapter5Scene5-023.jpg

Blackness again...

I slowly awoke and heard voices speaking in the darkness...

"I had to massively accelerate our plan Sister. That Bitch told him just enough information to be a threat to our operation at the academy!"

"I see, well we will wait for the district captain to arrive before we decide what to do with them. Do you think he will want either of them alive?"

"The boy certainly, he is important to that harlot for some god's forsaken reason. The girl, perhaps, depends on her status I think."

"Right. He should be here shortly. Malum Rises!"

"Malum Rises!"

I gathered enough strength to open my eyes and saw four women wearing some strange black outfits.

I think one was my MOM???

Chapter5Scene5-024.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

PART 1 FIN.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Been working on it still. I ended up rewriting the next intro for part 2, not sure how hardcore to make it I'm waffling on it and its my main roadblock, I think I am going with something a bit tamer even though this is an adult forum.

I also changed some upcoming costumes, tweaked the Malum costumes a bit, the glasses - I didn't care for the look.

Then Borderlands 3 released! So it will be out sooon*** Right after I get my next legendary...

;)

I think the glasses work better then the goggles.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-000.jpg

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Part 2 - The Game Revealed

Chapter 6 - Scene 1

"Awakenings"

"What!" I said suddenly before my brain kicked in telling me it was probably a bad idea to draw attention to myself...

Part2Chapter6Scene1-000.jpg

"Hes awake!" Shouted my mother in a panic. "DO SOMETHING!!!"

Why is Mom doing this? What is happening here?

But before I could process what was going on one of the black clad women in front of me shouted out "Drug him! NOW!!!"

Part2Chapter6Scene1-001.jpg

"Wait MOM! Whats going on?" I tried to shout but it came out as a croak rather than words...

The redheaded woman approached quickly...

I tried to get up... I struggled... but it was all I could do to lift my arm. It felt like I was trying to lift a hundred pounds.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-002.jpg

I saw a needle like object flash in front of me, I tried to weakly bat it away...

Part2Chapter6Scene1-003.jpg

My hand was brushed aside callously and I felt a sharp pain in my neck... then the world started blurring again...

Part2Chapter6Scene1-004.jpg

I drifted into blackness...

But then I was awakened with a start!

"REALLY?" I hear a male voice boom into my ears, it sounded enraged.

I forced my eyes open and I saw a new scene in my blurred vision...

Part2Chapter6Scene1-005.jpg

"Your fumbling has caused us and especially ME, many problems Sarvyn, all for this worthless obsession of yours with that woman!" the voice continued. "And what is he to you, is he your son? He certainly does not look like he could possibly be one of us!"

Part2Chapter6Scene1-006.jpg

"No, no! Hes not my son, he is just important to her... to Riane... just as I told you, and anything important to her would benefit you to eliminate or control Prince Victori!" My apparently not mother returned back her voice full of angst.

I wanted to open my eyes and scream!

What the hell was going on???

Remembering what happened just a few moments... Ago...? I suppressed my confusion and anger somehow with great difficulty.

I continued to listen and sneak glances when I thought no one was looking at me however...

"Pfft, I care not about your Riane, shes just a middling talent in a middling House. We will surpass them, and destroy them if they dare interfere with our plans!" The voice declared but strangely it calmed when it continued...

"Our ascent to the ruling council is all but assured. Still, I won't deny that is it good to interfere with a higher ranked house's plans. If only you had more discretion... "

The voice paused for a moment.

I took the opportunity to glance around keeping my eyes to bare slits and tried to not draw attention to myself.

I looked towards the speaker first.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-007.jpg

Damn, the room was filled with these people now, and he looked like a smarmy asshole.

I continued to try to sneak glances around...

Part2Chapter6Scene1-008.jpg

Damn it, more of them right next to me, that dagger looking thing might be in reach though...

But first how was Onyx doing?

Part2Chapter6Scene1-009.jpg

I saw her chest rising slowly, at least she was still breathing.

"I have made my decision..." said the smarmy bastard apparently called Victori.

I glanced the other way...

Another guard, damn it.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-008a.jpg

Way too many for me to do anything about, and who knows how many more I can't see, I best play asleep for now...

"I've decided that despite your foolishness you are still worth admitting to our ranks as a full member." Victori pronounced suddenly.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-010.jpg

"You should be honored!" a strange sultry female voice purred from a strangely deeply tanned red skinned woman standing next to him.

She looked like she had been out in the sun far too long on a hot summer's day...

Part2Chapter6Scene1-011.jpg

"Y... yes, my Prince...!" replied my apparently Fake Mom in a tone I had never heard from her in all our time together... It was oddly reverent...

Part2Chapter6Scene1-012.jpg

"Now, repeat after me, I pledge eternal fealty to House Malum and Prince Victori, eighth in line for the throne of the Malum!" The female voice intoned.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-013.jpg

"I pledge eternal fealty to House Malum and Prince Victori, eighth in line for the throne of the Malum!" repeated my "mother".

Part2Chapter6Scene1-014.jpg

What the hell is a Malum? Why the hell did they give a shit about me???

Part2Chapter6Scene1-015.jpg

Riane... she apparently was the key... damn it, she knows more... as usual...

"Thank you my Liege, I will not disappoint you! You have my word!" Said my mother, who apparently went by Sarvyn with these "Malum" despite her "real" name being Susanna as far as I knew.

Well what do I really know about anything though?

Part2Chapter6Scene1-016.jpg

"Oh, to join the Malum, we need more than your word my lovely. We need your body and soul! You must be completely pledged to us to be truly accepted as one of us. Zellixia would you do the honors, my dear?" He smiled wickedly and kept his gaze on Sarvyn.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-017.jpg

I think I heard "Fake Mom" swallow deeply in the silence as I heard something rustle from the directly of the woman who was standing beside Victori.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-018.jpg

"Drink." was all the oddly dark red skinned woman that was called Zellixia said.

It was a very odd looking red bottle.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-019.jpg

Just what the hell was going on???

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter

Chapter 6 - Scene 1B

"Umm..." questioned my fake mother Sarvyn. "Just what exactly will that potion do to me?"

"Why Sarvyn, I'm disappointed, don't you trust me?" Replied Victori. "Well... for your information... It will enhance your abilities, it will make you stronger, more agile, you will be able to think more clearly, and most of all you will never need to sleep again!"

Victori then raised his hand to his glasses.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-021.jpg

"Oh and I almost forgot...

It will bind your soul to our King and Demon Lord Astaroth and infuse you with his essence!"

Victori Removed his glasses revealing reddish eyes that no human would ever have.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-022.jpg

"Then..."

Victori continued and his voice started to rise as he spoke eventually reaching a fevered pitch, "You and I will consummate your vow and complete your transformation into one of His BELOVED CHILDREN!"

"REJOICE! YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF MY LORD'S SERVANTS FOR ALL TIME!" He finished with a boom.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-022b.jpg

"Uh... Ahh..." Sarvyn stammered, "I think... I think, I will keep my soul, my old Mistress suddenly seems so much better now... thank you though..."

An odd quiet settled over the room for a long moment.

Victori broke the silence with a near whisper now, "Oh but Sarvyn, you have already said the words, it is far too late now to change your mind..."

Victori then looked to his left.

"Do it." Was all he said then he motioned with his glasses to the red skinned Zellixia standing next to him.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-023.jpg

"With pleasure my Lord!" Zellixia replied with delight then motioned to the Malum forces present, "Prepare her for the consummation ritual Sisters!"

Part2Chapter6Scene1-024.jpg

The Malum removed their glasses and sprang into action with the well practiced movements of ones who had performed this task many times, they all had similar eerily reddish eyes...

Part2Chapter6Scene1-025.jpg

It happened almost too fast to follow, all Sarvyn was able to do was let out a little 'yelp' as they grabbed her arms and shoved her down.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-026.jpg

One of the others approached her from behind brandishing some sort of needle again, one very similar to what had been used on me.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-027.jpg

Finally my mind caught up to the scene, this was a chance for me, they were all focused on Sarvyn, perhaps I could do something here to escape. I slowly started to get up, shaking the cobwebs from my head as I did so.

Part2Chapter6Scene1-028.jpg

"Shes injected with the muscle relaxant." Said the one with the needle.

"Excellent Nysethis." Replied Zellixia then she continued "Oh Sarvyn, I forgot to mention! Nysethis is one of our poisoners, you will be working for her, I am sure she will appreciate having an assistant again!"

"Indeed my mistress, ever since Vxisa got herself killed I have had a hard time filling all of our pod's toxin needs." Nysethis confirmed with enthusiasm.

"Ahh... the relaxant should be taking effect any moment now my dear Sarvyn, just give in and relax... It will all be over shortly!" Zellixia cooed.

I crept closer to my goal...

Suddenly Sarvyn looked in my direction and exclaimed:

Part2Chapter6Scene1-029.jpg

"ALVIN HELP ME!!!"

Part2Chapter6Scene1-030.jpg

... Damn it, Mother, Fake Mother, whatever you are...

Part2Chapter6Scene1-031.jpg

Why do you have to screw me every chance you get???!

Part2Chapter6Scene1-032.jpg

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I was about to ask why you posted this comic in this section when until now there has been no zako action whatsoever... but 3 pages in something zako-style is actually happening. Man this was a loooooong buildup.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
I was about to ask why you posted this comic in this section when until now there has been no zako action whatsoever... but 3 pages in something zako-style is actually happening. Man this was a loooooong buildup.

LOL I think you have already said this once in this thread!

Anyways we are still in the introductions so I know it's a bit slow, as I'm still introducing the players.

Hopefully you will enjoy the next couple updates.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter

Chapter 6 - Scene 2

"The Malum"

"Comfortable?"

Chapter6Scene2-000.jpg

Victori looked down at me and asked in mock concern.

Chapter6Scene2-001.jpg

I wasn't going to give that smarmy bastard any satisfaction so I answered sarcastically.

"Oh just great, loving it!"

"Oh, a real joker are you? Well funny man, I will give you this, no one has shrugged off one of Nysethis's toxin's so quickly before. Nyse, you did give him a full dose right?" he questioned the woman who drugged me and was now holding my fake mom... or rather Sarvyn's now listless head.

Chapter6Scene2-001b.jpg

"Yes my Prince! I am certain I gave him a full dose, he should have been asleep for another twelve hours at least and likely a full day." Nysethis defended herself as all eyes switched to her.

Chapter6Scene2-01c.jpg

"Well no matter, I've mostly made my mind up on our mission here." Replied Victori. "How's it coming there Rhisa? Is our funny man all taken care of?"

Chapter6Scene2-002.jpg

"Just finished my Prince, he wont be going anywhere." replied the Malum agent called Rhisa.

Well not everything was a downside, the view here was kind of nice...

Suddenly she looked up and noticed my stare at her, well, softer region.

Chapter6Scene2-003.jpg

Damn busted!

Her glare was withering.

I looked away and played innocent.

Chapter6Scene2-004.jpg

I stole a glance up, uh... this didn't look good.

Chapter6Scene2-005.jpg

Suddenly the middle one looked over and proclaimed "I like this one, Prince Victori, let me have some fun with him please? Please?"

Chapter6Scene2-006.jpg

Victori clicked his tongue but then replied with "Oh, alright Malicia, but only after we have completed our primary task here first. You will have to help clean up as well, understand?"

I think I heard the one called Rhisa scoff quietly.

Chapter6Scene2-007.jpg

"YES! Thank you Prince Victori, you can count on me!" Malicia practically leapt for joy and pumped her fist in victory.

Chapter6Scene2-008.jpg

She then glanced down at me with a look that made me feel like a slab of raw meat... what the hell?

Chapter6Scene2-009.jpg

Uh... yeah... this is what I've always wanted right?

Then why was I so nervous?

Chapter6Scene2-010.jpg

"Ok enough of this side show, Zellixia feed our target the preparation tonic." ordered Victori breaking the awkward tension that hung in the air.

"As you command my Prince." intoned Zellixia.

Chapter6Scene2-011.jpg

"Prep her." Zellixia commanded the other Malum and the poisoner everyone nicknamed Nyse forced Sarvyn's now incoherent glassy eyed head back, Zellixia opened the bottle and started delicately pouring it's contents into her slack jawed mouth while the others watched.

Chapter6Scene2-012.jpg

"Now, while we wait to confirm that the tonic is working... lets take a look at you funny man." Victori said while staring at me with a not so pleasant look on his smug little face.

Chapter6Scene2-013.jpg

He knelt down before me and all the unoccupied Malum crowded around us watching with great interest, especially the one called Malicia, of course...

I for my part just glared back at the asshole.

Chapter6Scene2-014.jpg

Suddenly he reached out and grabbed my face and looked at me very intently similarly to what that other lady, the principal had done in her office before.

Chapter6Scene2-015.jpg

"Hmm... I don't see anything special about you, what the hell is she thinking? All this interest in some trash human. Garbage." Victori mused to himself while evidently insulting me.

That ass was calling me garbage and trash?

Damn it!

I wanted to shout at him and try for a heatbutt or a kick or something... but with my hands and legs bound by thick chains... and surrounded by his, consort... yeah I'm not that stupid, I'm stupid sure, but not that stupid.

Chapter6Scene2-016.jpg

Victori suddenly stood up and look over at the three women that were watching.

"Hes useless, looks like you will get to have some fun Malicia" he proclaimed.

Chapter6Scene2-017.jpg

Malicia grinned broadly but before she could say anything he swung around and looked to Onyx.

"Who is she?" He asked aloud.

Chapter6Scene2-018.jpg

"She's the 8th daughter of a minor house not even worth naming, she is only in the elite school because she and her older sister won the random draw; a gentry class but only just, practically a commoner." replied the one called Rhisa who had chained me up earlier.

Chapter6Scene2-019.jpg

"A pity." Replied Victori.

Chapter6Scene2-020.jpg

The gun appeared out of nowhere and went off with a loud but short snap. Onyx's eyes shot open as the bulled passed through her neck and blood burst out through the wound.

Chapter6Scene2-021.jpg

Onyx tried to gurgle out something but it was unintelligible.

Chapter6Scene2-022.jpg

"That takes care of one loose end." Victori said without any emotion as he put the gun back into his suit.

Onyx's blood spurted out in a mad gush all over the floor, she looked towards me for help but I could not even move, frozen I was by chains and terror...

"My Prince," called the Malum named Zellixia from behind "she is bonding and will be ready soon."

Chapter6Scene2-023.jpg

"Excellent" Replied the scum called Victori. "Mission accomplished."

"We are leaving, take her and we will return to our compound in this sector." Victori ordered.

"For MALUM!" replied the four females in front of him.

Onyx tried to reach for her throat to stem the flow but she seemed to be weakening and her blood kept pumping out but less and less each moment...

Chapter6Scene2-024.jpg

"You three, since Rhisa wants some fun you will stay for fifteen minutes while she has her way with the trash, no longer. Once the time is up kill him and return, understood?" her ordered the women standing next to me... wait what? Kill me???!!

"FOR MALUM!!" they replied but I didn't really notice...

Onyx gurgled one last breath towards me as her eyes glazed over and the blood slowed to a trickle that was leaving her body...

Chapter6Scene2-025.jpg

Orders were said by the Malum to eachother...

Onyx stared at me... her chest was not moving, the blood slowly trickled out of her wound...

Chapter6Scene2-026.jpg

Onyx's stare was haunting, why did her eyes not close? They looked towards me mournfully...

Chapter6Scene2-027.jpg

Damn that Victori, damn that stupid school, damn you Riane, damn my fake MOTHER!!!!

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

Chapter6Scene2-028.jpg

"It's time for some fun cutie, then I have to kill you, but no hard feelings right?" a voice snapped me out of my reverie.

Chapter6Scene2-029.jpg

It was Malice who had somehow removed her skirt while I was not paying attention, she continued "If your a good boy I'll even let you have some fun too..." she continued.

I started looking upwards towards her...

Chapter6Scene2-030.jpg

Oh shit... I was going to get raped and killed, I was going to lose my virginity to some crazy woman!!!

****Wait I'm not a virgin you didn't read that!!! JUST IGNORE THAT LAST PART READERS!!!***

But before I could stop myself I blurted out "Wait I don't want to lose my virginity to you, you crazy woman!!!"

Chapter6Scene2-031.jpg

"Your a Virgin!" Malice exclaimed delightedly.

***Oh damn it... FINE, fine, I'm a Virgin but I am damned if I am going to lose it in this situation!!!***

"SOME PRIVACY PLEASE LADIES! WE HAVE A VIRGIN HERE!" Malice demanded suddenly. "This will be sooooo.... much... fun..."

Gulp...

Chapter6Scene2-033.jpg

"Pfft" said the one called Rhisa. "I don't even see what you see in males other than our Princes and our Lord. They are all trash!"

"Shes young," replied the other that was with her, "Let her eventually learn for herself which is the better, partner..."

Chapter6Scene2-032.jpg

The other two turned away and left me to my fate with this madwoman.

Chapter6Scene2-034.jpg

"Oh we have to be quick!" Said Malice suddenly as she plopped down on top of me, all while Onyx's glassy eyed gaze looked lifelessly upon us.

"Let's see what we have in here!" she exclaimed anxiously as she reached towards my, um, pants.

Chapter6Scene2-035.jpg

I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, was it... hope??

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Just FYI the next scene will take a bit longer due the the obvious action pieces, also going to be playing archeage unchained for a bit too.

I will continue this story of course!!! Its a labor of love, but I can't commit to updates like I did in the summer.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
They just looked to long into the camera, dude. :wink:

Anyways still working on this but taking a longer due to AA sucking up alot of time and the complexity of some of the stuff I want to do for the plot. Will have out soon***

Zanduras

Swell Supporter

Chapter 6 - Scene 2 Part B

The Malum woman called Malice suddenly reached for her greenish dagger like weapon and drew it out of it's sheath, while Mr.Markham made a 'be quiet' like motion to me.

Chapter6Scene2b-000.jpg

"Uhhh, what are you going to do with that dagger miss...?" I asked trying to distract her and also delay her as I saw Mr.Markham sneaking around behind.

Her other hand was pressed against my genitalia which despite the desperate situation had gotten itself rock hard due to her soft warm body straddling my thighs.

"Oh don't you worry my little sweetling, this is for after, so long as you behave..." She replied while staring at me intently.

Chapter6Scene2b-001.jpg

The she pricked me suddenly with the dagger in that area with the dagger swiftly and made a chopping gesture with it.

Chapter6Scene2b-002.jpg

*GULP*

Mr. Markam hurry up!!

I glanced over at where he was last...

Chapter6Scene2b-003.jpg

"What are you looking at?" Malice asked suspiciously and glanced over as well.

Chapter6Scene2b-004.jpg

But Mr. Markham had vanished thankfully.

Chapter6Scene2b-005.jpg

"There's no one to save you Sweetling" Malice said as she looked back at me and crooned softly. "We secured this entire house earlier, it's just you and me now and we are going to have some fun... Well I am at least."

Chapter6Scene2b-006.jpg

She started flushing and it started to feel warm in the room.

"Just relax, soon you will feel like you are drifting gently in a warm pool as I enjoy feeding on your young luscious soul..." Malice continued softly.

My SOUL?!!!?

I started to panic again a bit, where was Mr. Markham!!!?

"Oh I almost forgot" Malice said suddenly. "Shirua did we still have space on the guest room mantle for this one's Trophy?"

Chapter6Scene2b-007.jpg

"I can't really ummm... remember right now Malice... Sorry!" - Shirua said somewhat obliviously and her face was extremely flushed.

Chapter6Scene2b-008.jpg

The other one called Rhisa said in a annoyed voice "Malice, We are busy here! Just finish your feeding on that human cattle you can worry about where to put his dick for your stupid collection when we get back!"

"Fine Boss!" Malice replied while looking annoyed and then said more quietly "You might be my elder but your light skin shows I've fed on far more souls than you Bitch..."

Chapter6Scene2b-009.jpg

"I Heard that MALICE, when we get back to the base your in for it!" Rhisa replied angrily while flushing quite a bit herself.

Chapter6Scene2b-010.jpg

"I have standards.... that's all" Rhisa said quietly to herself.

Chapter6Scene2b-011.jpg

"Forget about her Rhisa!!!" Shirua said suddenly, "I'm ready, and I have a soul that tastes like the sweetest dark chocolate this side of the nether-realm just waiting for you to taste it!"

Chapter6Scene2b-012.jpg

"Dark Chocolate you say?" Rhisa replied excitedly... and it looked like her eyes flashed brightly for a moment...

Chapter6Scene2b-013.jpg

"How did you know I just love chocolate..." I heard Rhisa reply in a much softer more sensual voice.

"I've been wanting this for months, so I did my homework..." Replied Shirua in an almost identical tone. "Come get it..."

Chapter6Scene2b-015.jpg

There was another flash and they appeared to be making out while rather intently focused on one another.

"Hhhmph" scoffed Malice, "They can trade souls all they want, it compares nothing to harvesting new ones, especially from little humans that have very pretty young faces!" she turned her attention back to me, unfortunately my reprieve was over...

Chapter6Scene2b-016.jpg

Malice stared at me and she started sweating profusely, it was getting extremely warm.

Suddenly she pronounced "I do like girly looking human males like you..."

Chapter6Scene2b-017.jpg

GIRLY? GIRLY???? NOW THIS WAS JUST INSULTING, I AM *NOT* GIRLY!!!

I was about to protest loudly when suddenly her eyes lit up with a intense glow...

Chapter6Scene2b-018.jpg

Her pupils had narrowed to slits and her whole eyes had turned an orange/reddish color.

"I can't wait anymore," she said in a sultry sensual tone that matched the other two woman's earlier. "Lets see what you taste like!!!"

Chapter6Scene2b-019.jpg

Her body was so hot it was almost painful to touch.

She grabbed my head in her hands and drew near.

Chapter6Scene2b-020.jpg

She opened her mouth and a yellowish light spewed forth reaching towards my own...

Chapter6Scene2b-021.jpg

She pressed her lips against mine and her tongue somehow invaded so far down that it reached into my throat.

It burned and I felt an intense pressure against my chest and a pulling on it.

Chapter6Scene2b-022.jpg

Suddenly inside myself I felt something well up and pushed back against her intrusion. It was a strange very cold like sensation and flooded upward and rose to challenge her scalding heat.

Chapter6Scene2b-023.jpg

She withdrew suddenly...

Chapter6Scene2b-024.jpg

"Your a stubborn one!" she said in her regular voice but sounded very annoyed. She yanked my head back and pulled against my hair painfully.

Chapter6Scene2b-025.jpg

"Well I didn't want to have to kill you before sucking out you soul but it seems you leave me no choice!" she stated angrily. "How odd."

She pressed the dagger up against the base of my neck where it would be able to pierce up all the way into my skull.

OH SHIT I WAS GOING TO DIE HERE, AND STILL A VIRGIN????

Chapter6Scene2b-026.jpg

CRAAAACK!!!

Malice jolted as something suddenly struck her from above with resounding force!

Chapter6Scene2b-027.jpg

She collapsed with a little groan into me.

Chapter6Scene2b-028.jpg

"Good job resisting her, you might actually be worthy of your heritage...." Mr Markham said in his calm emotionless voice but to me it sounded as sweet as a girl professing her undying love to me!

Suddenly he swung around and I heard two THWACKS and something struck against what looked to be like... the CHAIR???!!!

Chapter6Scene2b-029.jpg

"Excuse me a moment while I take out the remaining trash." Mr. Markham said matter of factly like he was stating the morning weather report.

Chapter6Scene2b-030.jpg

"Now that they kindly disarmed themselves this should be quick..." Mr. Markham continued dismissively.

Chapter6Scene2b-031.jpg

"Hah!" Said one of the two remaining Malum, I think the one called Rhisa.

I heard a popping sound.

Chapter6Scene2b-032.jpg

"Oh nice trick!" Mr Markham said appreciatively. "This might actually be a bit of fun!"

Chapter6Scene2b-033.jpg

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Merry Christmas all got this out finally.

Chapter 6 - Scene 2 Part C

"Oh, your going to die a nice slow death fool!" Rhisa proclaimed as she made herself ready to strike again.

"I can't wait to find out what his soul tastes like!" Shirua joined in, giddy with excitement at this unexpected development.

Chapter6Scene2c-000.jpg

Suddenly they both simultaneously sprang into action spreading out slightly to attack Mr. Markham from two different angles.

Chapter6Scene2c-001.jpg

Mr. Markham just chuckled slightly and said "OH? Getting uppity are we? I think it's time one of you ladies had a seat!"

Chapter6Scene2c-002.jpg

He flung the chair at Shirua putting his full weight into it, catching her off guard.

Chapter6Scene2c-003.jpg

She let out a yelp of surprise more than pain as it hit her in the upper chest, causing her to stop for a moment to defend herself.

Chapter6Scene2c-004.jpg

Rhisa glanced over quickly at the sudden exclamation of surprise from Shirua and halted her momentum.

Chapter6Scene2c-005.jpg

A mistake as she had taken her eyes off Mr. Markham...

Chapter6Scene2c-007.jpg

She looked around for him... confused.

Chapter6Scene2c-006.jpg

Suddenly Shirua shouted "BELOW YOU!!!"

Chapter6Scene2c-008.jpg

Mr. Markham however already had all the opening he needed...

Chapter6Scene2c-009.jpg

To close the gap from below.

Chapter6Scene2c-010.jpg

He then deftly grabbed her dagger wielding arm pulling it forward while he delivered a devastating counter.

Chapter6Scene2c-012.jpg

Rhisa slumped backwards stunned from the blow and had dropped her wicked looking dagger that was coated with some strange green substance that glistened, obviously poison even to my untrained eyes!

Shirua let out a roar and charged while Mr. Markham was entangled with Rhisa, clearly thinking she had an opening...

Chapter6Scene2c-013.jpg

She lept towards him ready to drive her dagger full into his chest but even a scratch would likely be enough to kill him...

Chapter6Scene2c-014.jpg

Mr. Markham simply pivoted and swung Rhisa's body in-between them the moment Shirua had committed her self to her leaping charge.

Chapter6Scene2c-015.jpg

Black ichor spewed out from Rhisa's back as Shirua's dagger entered her soft body like a knife plunging into a stick of warm butter.

Chapter6Scene2c-016.jpg

Rhisa screamed in agony and her eyes and mouth flared as a bright reddish yellow light suddenly left her eyes and mouth,

Shirua gasped and tried to halt but Shirua's momentum kept her moving forward...

Chapter6Scene2c-017.jpg

And Shirua had completely trapped herself into the inevitable...

Chapter6Scene2c-018.jpg

Shirua Screamed in anger and agony at the same time as the blade plunged deeply into her chest just above her supple breast. The bright reddish light flared from her as well...

Chapter6Scene2c-019.jpg

With her last amount of strength she attempted to do anything to attack Mr. Markham but all she managed to do was touch his glasses.

Chapter6Scene2c-020.jpg

She went limp and the glasses fell from Mr. Markham's face.

Chapter6Scene2c-021.jpg

Mr. Markham said nothing for a moment as he held her limp body and then gently let it drop down ontop of Rhisa's now limp form.

Chapter6Scene2c-022.jpg

He stood up and put his glasses back on slowly.

Chapter6Scene2c-024.jpg

Suddenly the door slammed open and Vex shouted loudly breaking the somber moment. "There's a Malum reinforcements coming! We need to MOVE Mr. Markham!!!"

Chapter6Scene2c-023.jpg

"Right" Mr. Markham said as sprang into action.

Chapter6Scene2c-025.jpg

Lets get you out of here Kid, he said as he lifted me up from under Malice's body. Suddenly a loud ripping sound occurred, "Oh well, no time to waste! we need to leave now, we can get you out of these chains later."

Chapter6Scene2c-026.jpg

My legs felt very cold suddenly.

The door swang closed on my now ruined ex place of residence.

Chapter6Scene2c-027.jpg

Chapter6Scene2c-028.jpg

Chapter6Scene2c-029.jpg

Chapter6Scene2c-030.jpg

Chapter6Scene2c-031.jpg

"Alvin..."

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Oh the story is going to answer all but I just need the time to do it! Hopefully next CH out in Jan.

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
I just finally backtracked a bit and caught up. I'm so sad, after all that work Alvin did to spare and save Onyx, she gets offed anyway :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.