Alvin's Astounding Adventure (1 Viewer)

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 - Scene 3

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice... but as you know there was a chain of incidents today that need to be dealt with." The Principal said sternly to the assembled group of students and teachers in her office.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-000.jpg

"Well as far as Class A and B we demand immediate retribution upon Riane's little pet that she adores so much!" complained one of the Kizou sisters.

"Yes give us leave to kill him in front of our classes for not only killing Garnet but also causing Onyx's death as well!" Finished the other one.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-001.jpg

"Patience ladies," said the principal calmly "I have already made my decision on the matter, we won't be stringing him up tonight."

Part2Chapter6Scene3-002.jpg

"Now before I announce whats happening, Alvin how are you? I heard all about you ordeal from Riane. Quite an... adventure you had."

Part2Chapter6Scene3-003.jpg

"Tired" I replied, "I just want to sleep and forget today ever happened, hell forget this whole week happened and that I ever came to this school."

Part2Chapter6Scene3-004.jpg

"Well I can't help you with the forgetting part but you can stay in one of the spare girl's dorm rooms tonight and get some rest once we are finished here."

Part2Chapter6Scene3-005.jpg

The Principal paused for a moment then continued. 'You will need your rest as I've decided to hold the first exam tomorrow and you will be participating."

Part2Chapter6Scene3-006.jpg

Riane suddenly jerked and looked over to the principal.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-007.jpg

"Cateva!!! There is no way he will be ready! We need time to get him trained!" she protested.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-008.jpg

This didn't sound good... what was going to happen in these exam's anyways?

"No, the decision is made Riane." she looked over and said "Mr. Markham, how prepared is the remnants of class C, aside from Alvin here?"

"They will serve their purpose." he replied stoically.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-009.jpg

"Excellent, see they are all ready! Your super pupil here should have problem then tagging along with them, in fact I think he will be the star of the show!" The principal said jovially.

She turned to the sisters "Are class A and B in a state that's ready for tomorrow?"

"They are ready and will be delighted at the news Principal! They will be so ecstatic once they find out!" the sisters exclaimed one after another.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-010.jpg

"Excellent, and Gindia how fares the exam preparations itself? Are we ready for tomorrow?"

"Ill have to organize a few things but we were already mostly prepared so it should not be a problem." the instructor apparently called Gindia replied.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-011.jpg

"Excellent, good work Gindia."

She turned and addressed everyone.

"So that should satisfy A and B class's demand for immediate retribution! Class C is ready to give our girls a run for their money and Alvin here gets to participate in the Exam. Everyone gets what they want! Well except Riane, but you be a dear and don't complain too much OK?" The Principal finished evidently self satisfied with how things worked out.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-012.jpg

Riane did not reply and just stared straight at Cateva.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-013.jpg

The Kizou sisters started to get up, and Ani looked directly at me. "Well Alvin, I know all the girls will be very pleased to see you tomorrow. Especially Sable..."

Her sister Ina chuckled in apparent self satisfaction, damn it what the hell was going to happen tomorrow?

Part2Chapter6Scene3-014.jpg

The pair started to make to leave the room but suddenly The Principal spoke up "Not quite yet ladies."

Part2Chapter6Scene3-015.jpg

"There is a one last matter we need to attend to."

Part2Chapter6Scene3-016.jpg

"Oh but we need to go and inform our student's principal, they should be allowed to prepare tonight!" Ani protested evidently annoyed at the delay spoiling the moment.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-017.jpg

"This will take but a moment, and your classes have already been informed. Since the exams are starting you will no longer be needing to teach them."

"Well yes but..." Ina started but was cut off by the Principal. Ani was blocked from leaving by Gindia.

"You see there is the small matter of the Malum to discuss." She started and then shouted out "WARLOCK, ENTER!"

Part2Chapter6Scene3-018.jpg

"As you command my Lady." a woman in robes said as she entered the room.

The principal called her a Warlock that can't be right? I must have misheard her name...

Part2Chapter6Scene3-019.jpg

"She is one of the many loyal servants of my house's alliance and shes one of the best warlock's in the Empire." The principal explained and then looked over to Riane. "You see Riane, your not the only one with surprisingly powerful allies..."

Part2Chapter6Scene3-020.jpg

"Hhmph" was all that Riane uttered.

A real warlock, wait so there is such a thing as magic?

"Now ladies, I had my suspicions when Ms. Fujita was killed, but after today I am sure in my suspicions that we have a spy or spies as it were on campus. So I decided to call on my Warlock friend here to confirm them."

"What? We have nothing to do with the Malum Cateva!" Ani protested but Cateva ignored her and just commanded the warlock to "COMMENCE!"

Part2Chapter6Scene3-021.jpg

The woman who was apparently a Warlock intoned something and suddenly the air around her hand glowed brightly, it was transfixing, was this MAGIC?

Part2Chapter6Scene3-022.jpg

"All glamours and illusions below mastery level in this room have been dispelled my Lady." she said softly after the lights dissipated.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-023.jpg

Well I didn't feel anything, maybe a slight tingle but nothing else. I guess nothing happened... but wait, why was that woman's skin now a dark purple??

Part2Chapter6Scene3-024.jpg

Wait? What the hell, everyone in the room but the Kizou sisters and Myself and the Warlock had dark purple skin!!?!

Suddenly the warlock proclaimed "I sensed 3 enchantments of at least mastery level my lady. Apparently the dispelling spell did not take hold on those objects."

"See if we could just return to our quarters first Cateva, we can explain and show you our true appearances of course!" Ani started with an expression of relief on her face.

"CAST MAGIC BANISHMENT NOW!" Cateva commanded.

The warlock hesitated for just a moment but then replied with "Yes, as you command my Lady..."

She concentrated for a long moment while the Kizou sisters looked around frantically. "Please Cateva, lets just...." one of them started but it was soon drowned out but a loud humming sound.

My skin crawled and I felt hot and cold flashes run down and up my whole body in alternating pulses...

Part2Chapter6Scene3-026.jpg

Then it stopped...

"It is... done." was all the warlock said.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-027.jpg

I looked down at myself, nothing had changed as the Warlock collapsed to the carpet.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-028.jpg

"Hah I knew he was just some stupid human!" exclaimed Vex as she broke the silence after the deafening spell was finished.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-029.jpg

"No," Croaked the warlock "I sense the conjuration around that one still holds... There are only 2 mages currently alive though who could have cast something at that level... both are not on this planet. I have failed." she then went quiet evidently having passed out from the strain.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-030.jpg

"NOW SISTER!" came a shout from across the room and suddenly it exploded into action.

The Kizou's had changed!

Part2Chapter6Scene3-032.jpg

"FOR THE MALUM!" Shouted Ina and Ani together.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-033.jpg

One charged The Principal, going for her gun.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-034.jpg

But it was over with a bang...

Part2Chapter6Scene3-035.jpg

The other one, oh shit!

"EVERYONE FREEZE!" shouted Ani gleefully.

Part2Chapter6Scene3-037.jpg

"OR I SNAP HIS NECK!"

Part2Chapter6Scene3-038.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.