Original Allegra Caught Naked (1 Viewer)

countrymouse11

Avid Affiliate
Allegra grabbed a towel off the rack as she stepped out of the shower. She stood in front of the full-length mirror as she made a turban for her hair. In her year away at college Allegra had become a very different young woman. She had spent high school in heavy mascara and black lipstick, sitting on the outside of social circles with her only friend Jarod.

Allegra finished wrapping her head towel and took a moment to check herself. When she left home she decided to leave everything behind, including the pessimistic girl she used to be. She started wearing girl’s clothes and watching what she ate. From one summer to the next she had lost a little weight and felt confident enough to wear those short summer dresses that made her skinny legs look a mile long. She had even started wearing bikinis, saw how men lost their minds when she did and wondered why her gender was having such a hard time taking over society.

“Wow!” Said a deep male voice. Allegra spun around to see Jarod standing at the doorway staring at her. Wet, nude, and in the best shape of her life.

“Oops!” the naked 20-year-old squeaked. Her face turned hot with embarrassment, but she made no move to cover her body. She made a quick glance down at herself to confirm there was no towel there. Nope. Allegra tried to sound calm, but her voice gave her away. “How long have you been there?”

Jarod still hadn’t blinked. He was a huge guy that dwarfed little Allegra, yet always made her feel safe and protected. They were like brother and sister until they weren’t. Once there was some distance between them Allegra realized she had an enormous, unrequited crush on him. She had no delusions of having a relationship with him, but she could at least jump his bones while she was visiting.

“Not long enough.” He finally answered. “I uh… just got home. Mom said you were taking a nap.”

“Would I go into the bathroom to take a nap?” She said with sarcasm.

“Doesn’t look like a nap.” Jarod nodded, continuing to ogle her bare breasts.

Allegra yelped again, realizing that she was still standing with her arms at her side. She threw herself into the cute naked woman pose, putting a hand between her legs and wrapping an arm across her chest. ”Didn’t Barb teach you to knock before you walk into a shower?”

Jarod finally made eye contact, but only for a second “Hey! This is MY trailer; I heard the water stop so I came in. I didn’t know you were going to be standing there admiring yourself.”

“Admiring myself?” Allegra raised her voice. “You’re the one staring!”

“Well…” Jarod stuttered, he had to choose his next words carefully “It’s your fault for getting hot Ally.”

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?” Allegra said in mock outrage and a little genuine hurt.

Jarod looked terrified, “You’ve always been flat and skinny, but you look really tight. When did you get hooters?”

Allegra rolled her eyes in revulsion, “Hooters? Really Jay?”

Jarod shrugged “Funbags?"

“I’ve always had them dumbass!” Allegra said a little more quietly. She had heard Jarod describe girls as “tight” when he wanted to fuck them.

“We used to call you Chicken Legs…”

“Who said I had Chicken Legs?” Allegra challenged, outraged.

Jarod backpaddled, “Not just me, everybody did. You look like you could kill James Bond with those now though...“

“That doesn’t make it okay Jay!” She screamed again, “and you are STILL ogling me.”

“Ogling..?”

“Stop looking at me naked!”

“What am I supposed to do? NOT look at a nice ass?”

"Nice ass..?" Allegra stumbled. "Are you talking about my butt?" Jay was being crude and objectifying her. She was more shaken by the fact that he was flirting with her, and she wasn’t sure how to handle it. “Could you at least turn away for a second?”

Jarod fumbled with his pockets pulling out his phone. “Shit, you’re right I should be filming this!”

“You mother fucker! Don’t you dare!” Allegra demanded stifling a giggle.

“Ow! No punching!” The leggy blonde was on him like a wildcat. Futilely pounding his chest with tiny fists.

“You’d better watch where you put that hand pal!” He tried to push her away firmly but kept grabbing on to things he didn’t want to let go of.

“Help! I’m being attacked by a naked cheerleader!” She was slick with shower water and kept slipping past his defense.

“Cheerleader? Those are fighting words!”

“Don't hurt yourself Alley. Get off!”

“What do you think I’m trying to do?” That made Jarod pause, allowing Allegra to get on top of him and pin him down with her elbows. In retaliation, he put his hand on his favorite boob and left it there. Jarod had been in love with her since they were 13. She smelled like flowers.

Allegra moved his hand to a more comfortable spot. "Careful, that's not a toy. Do you surrender?”

“A smoking hot chick broke into my house, took off her clothes, and is now straddling me. How is this a loss?”

Allegra laughed, kissing Jarod savagely on the mouth as she had always wanted to. “Shut the fuck up, you idiot.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.