Alexa Bliss Story Opponent (1 Viewer)

Who should Alexa Bliss face in my next story?

• Total voters

kodivas

Club Regular
Up next is my Alexa Bliss story! Alexa won't fare too well in it... But who should she face? The most votes wins!
It doesn't have to be who would make the most sense or anything, just who you'd like to see dominate her. I'll work it into the story so it works logically somehow.

TrishKO

Casual Client
Nikki Bella is my favorite dominatrix in present days! She will defeat Alexa in the "Sexfight Match" XDDD

kodivas

Club Regular
I think I'll close voting Wednesday night. Looks like Stephanie is winning so far!

On a side note, would anyone be interested in me writing non-WWE stories with the girls from series like Final Fantasy or Resident Evil? Not sure if or when I'd get around to them, but maybe.

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
I think I'll close voting Wednesday night. Looks like Stephanie is winning so far!

On a side note, would anyone be interested in me writing non-WWE stories with the girls from series like Final Fantasy or Resident Evil? Not sure if or when I'd get around to them, but maybe.

Yea, man.

JGro

Ryonani Teamster

Final Fantasy girls getting in fights like you've been doing with the WWE divas would be pretty awesome.

kodivas

Club Regular
Just so no one thinks I've forgotten about this...
0 promo.jpg

I've been busy with other stuff but I will get to this eventually!

kodivas

Club Regular
No idea, but it's on my to do list. I've been busy with real projects though. I tend to work on things like the ryona stories in spurts, so when I get around to it I'm sure I'll do several.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.