Aion 4.0 updated mods (1 Viewer)

chucky99999

Potential Patron
These are some mods/files I've updated for 4.0 NA version of Aion. First off Batch files that allow you to run Aion without the Launcher. If you had not noticed the Launcher has a annoying habit of "fixing" modded files. You can also force either the 32 or 64 bit versions. Caution with the 64 bit though, it may have unforeseen consequences :rolleyes:
View attachment aion_batch.rar

If you hate the Attack sounds of the Female fighters like I do, then try either these two sound paks. One is Asian and the other I made by switching the sounds files around.
View attachment asian_attack_ sounds.rar

View attachment custom_attack_ sounds.rar

And a modified custompreset.pak to give the bust size a boost. Works on most models but sometimes with usual results:confused:
View attachment Busty_Aion.rar

Aion1.png Aion0094.png Aion0095.png Aion0100.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
You can edit the settings sliders appearance, how to open the file
which need a program?

chucky99999

Potential Patron
You can edit the settings sliders appearance, how to open the file
which need a program?

Not really sure what your asking, but if you want to try it yourself the tools are here http://www.gamevixenzone.net/resource-modding-17/guide-how-mod-aion-52/ and the file you need in thecustompresent.pak is bodytypes.xml.

how do i get the custompresent.pak working?

Simply extact to "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCsoft\Aion\Data\custompreset\ folder. Probably should back up the old one to be safe, but you could always run the launcher and download it again.

silliolmi

Potential Patron
Now we need a updated nude mod for the 4.0 Aion patch.
Rotmeat is working on textures for it, since I'm really terrible at them.
Aion really needs some love too..the 3.x nude patches I've seen havent aligned properly and have had some mis-matched skincolors. So thumbs up for Rotmeat if he gets those working for 4.0 good! But either way lotsa appreciation and thanks in advance already!

ishrom1313

Potential Patron
wanted to say thank you for your time working on a nude patch for aion it will be nice to see them in all there glory

chucky99999

Potential Patron
Respected chucky99999 can you create guide for use RTU modify aion.pak please

I didn't make these tools, but basically convert.exe turns a.pak(have to rename "whatever".pak to a.pak) into a.zip, unzip that into a folder and run Extract.exe to make them readable. When your done editing put them into a zip file named a.zip and run Repack.exe and rename the a.pak it makes to what ever you started with. If the .pak doesn't hold .xml file you can skip the Extract.exe part.

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
Does this still work? can't seem to get my game to read a modified .pak I'm using the .bat to avoid the launcher which works fine yet in game there is no change. i even tried editing the custompreset.pak my self and it still doesn't detected it.

Nvm. Seems my antivirus messed something up the first time, everything works well now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.