AI generated zako (1 Viewer)

osw

Club Regular
Again, another zako that needs no introduction. I like to think that there is an undertaker caravan trailing behind the Sunset Riders as they go on their killing spree. Having the bodies of dead bandits strewn all around the Wild West would be a health hazard. Imagine one such undertaker, he notices the body of a lady lying dead on her stomach. He turns her body over to get a better view of this lady bandit:

View attachment 148994
Great face and pose! Unfortunately AI couldn't decide if her head was on the ground or floating.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Another entry in this current classic Zako parade. Black-clad Nora in her trademark "I'm on my knees, please don't hurt me" pose. Still think her original design trumps her appearance in SOR 4. Unfortunately, AI has a hard time constructing images of people wearing masks (or maybe its just user skill issue). So as a compromise, I've had her face uncovered with the mask on the ground:

Project 84.png

aesopn

Club Regular
Another entry in this current classic Zako parade. Black-clad Nora in her trademark "I'm on my knees, please don't hurt me" pose. Still think her original design trumps her appearance in SOR 4. Unfortunately, AI has a hard time constructing images of people wearing masks (or maybe its just user skill issue). So as a compromise, I've had her face uncovered with the mask on the ground:

View attachment 149020
Amazing work and great attention to details as usual!

I see you trying hard to create defeated girl scene too!

The sunset rider cowgirl work was amazing!

Also I love you trying to re-create Stiletto's begging scene!
I would guess it works better in cartoon/anime model as they gives more expression (than just those usual smiley expression in real models)
But I love how her pantyhose was ripped and the mask on the ground too!

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Amazing work and great attention to details as usual!

I see you trying hard to create defeated girl scene too!

The sunset rider cowgirl work was amazing!

Also I love you trying to re-create Stiletto's begging scene!
I would guess it works better in cartoon/anime model as they gives more expression (than just those usual smiley expression in real models)
But I love how her pantyhose was ripped and the mask on the ground too!

Thanks! I know it's somewhat limiting, but it's a conscious decision of mine to stick mostly to AI photorealism. I've explained before on this site that I have some ethical reservations about using AI to create stylized pieces.

What software or app are you all using?

I usually jump around using different third party websites like OpenArt and its equivalents. There are programmes which allow you to do art generation locally, but I don't quite have the processing power for that.

aesopn

Club Regular
Final fight 2 - Punk Girls
(Not the SNES version, it is an old Android game with the same name)

1692568574076.png

01212-2429491751.png

Careful! This bufferfly can sting!

I'm so glad Watt Khan Watt Khan start creating AI work with great details!
Let's get this trending and generate our dream zako!

Some boring generation details as below.
Don't bother if you didn't even have Stable Diffusion setup in your computer/Google Collab.
For all the setup guide check here

Model used: ICBINP
Sampling method: Euler a
Steps: 32

1. Study

You need you study the girl you trying to generate:
1692569419016.png

This girl has the following features:
1. Purple, medium length hair
2. Purple top, with cleavage
3. Purple shorts
4. Black knee high socks
5. Purple shoes

Then, here comes the hard part, is to experiment what's the best way to express those feature in words AI model could understand.

2. Experiment prompts and generate using text2image
The following is the prompt I've got after a bunch of experiments:

Positive:
a beautiful girl with medium hair, purple hair, (purple strapless tube top), (arm sleeves:1.5), strapless, cleavage, full body, large breast, midriff, purple denim shorts, belt, standing in a harbor, black socks, sneakers, sea view , looking at viewer, 24mm, 4k textures, soft cinematic light

Negative:
nsfw, nudity, plastic, Deformed, blurry, bad anatomy, bad eyes, crossed eyes, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, blurry, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blur, out of focus, long neck, long body, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), (((out of frame))), blender, doll, cropped, low-res, close-up, poorly-drawn face, out of frame double, two heads, blurred, ugly, disfigured, too many fingers, deformed, repetitive, black and white, grainy, extra limbs, bad anatomy, umbrella

And after countless generations, I have something like this:
00121-3339470848.png

(The purple-colored denim shorts were particularly hard because the model usually make blue colored ones)

This would serve as a base image to work with as it is close enough to the ideal image.

Note:
In the above prompt, you might notice something like (prompt:1.5), or ((prompt)), those means how much you emphasis this particular feature.
Only use those if you don't see it generating without the brackets.

3. Further polish using img2img

Now back to the good old spot the difference.
Ask yourself, what is missing from this image?

For me, it was
1. weird looking sleeves part
2. white strips on the top and sleeves
2. black socks

To let the model understand that was what I need,
I simply used a simple brush tool and paint over those parts (I used Krita, but honestly Paint would work too).
The end result was like this:
00121-3339470849.png

Now, using img2img, you can generate another image based on your "doodle".
To explain further, I need to mention a very important concept, Denoising strength

Denoising strength

It is a number ranging from 0 to 1, while 0 is identical to original image, 1 completely overwrites the original image.
See an example of generation based on the above image:
1692570931514.png
1692570972332.png
1692571023692.png
Denoising strength: 0.3Denoising strength: 0.6Denoising strength: 0.9

As you can see, 0.3 will left over some ugly paint bit from the original image.
While 0.9 will completely overwrites the original pose.

You need to adjust this parameter accordingly in order to get the best results.

A general guide, if you need things to change a lot, go for 0.75.
Otherwise, don't go below 0.4

img2img vs inpaint

Now let's get into the img2img part.
There are two main ways to do img2img, as below

i) Simple img2img
The concept of this is simple, it takes one image as input and changes the whole image based on your prompt:
00121-3339470849.png
1692571346031.png
Original imageDiagnosing Strength: 0.5

As you can see, not only the girl, it will the entire image too.

ii) Inpaint

Inpaint means you only want part of the image to be changed.
It is achieved by highlighting the area you wish to "write over":
1692571622952.png

And the below the example result:

00121-3339470849.png
1692571723177.png
OriginalDiagnosing Strength: 0.5

As you see, only the area you highlighted were changes, but not the other parts.

Img2Img Prompt
In general, it is completely ok to use the same prompt as your text2img prompts.
Only need to insert new prompts if you need to generate something completely new to the image.

So I over-simplified this, but in fact it tooks me hours, but the following is the resulting image I generated:
00883-3919458498.png

Now, this image is 90% of my liking, but only one thing missing...
That's right, Daggers!

Generate an item using inpaint

One thing to note here, prepare for hell if you generate something like whips.
I know a lot of zako hold whips, I know how tempting to generate whips.
But take it from me, DON'T TRY IT!
It looks super ugly and no AI model could properly paint one completely.

Normally I avoid picking a girl with weapon as much as possible, as AI model is, well, suck at generating hand-held weapons.
But since the weapon for this girl is simple enough, a dagger, I decided to give it a go.

Open the painting tool again, now let's draw an ugly looking dagger on her hand:
00883-3919458498 - Copy.png

(Surprising rough, right?)

Here comes the real work, now only use the prompt: holding a dagger
Then paint over her hand,
and choose "Only masked" below.
1692572591070.png

Choose about Denoising Strength 0.5 is ok, you start seeing image like follows on image generations:
1692572663643.png

Just do a bunch more and here is the end result:
01212-2429491751.png

Pretty neat, right? (I fixed her sock in the end too)

So hope this little guide can get you started on how to generate a zako using Stable Diffusion.
Let's get painting boys!

Hope some new people would find the above guide useful :)

Attachments

• 1692571730837.png
    1692571730837.png
    779.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 1692571745121.png
    1692571745121.png
    779.4 KB · Views: 158
  • 1692571367443.png
    1692571367443.png
    810.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 1692570978727.png
    1692570978727.png
    819.7 KB · Views: 160

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Final fight 2 - Punk Girls
(Not the SNES version, it is an old Android game with the same name)

View attachment 149032
View attachment 149030

Careful! This bufferfly can sting!

I'm so glad Watt Khan Watt Khan start creating AI work with great details!
Let's get this trending and generate our dream zako!

Some boring generation details as below.
Don't bother if you didn't even have Stable Diffusion setup in your computer/Google Collab.
For all the setup guide check here

Model used: ICBINP
Sampling method: Euler a
Steps: 32

1. Study

You need you study the girl you trying to generate:
View attachment 149033

This girl has the following features:
1. Purple, medium length hair
2. Purple top, with cleavage
3. Purple shorts
4. Black knee high socks
5. Purple shoes

Then, here comes the hard part, is to experiment what's the best way to express those feature in words AI model could understand.

2. Experiment prompts and generate using text2image
The following is the prompt I've got after a bunch of experiments:

Positive:
a beautiful girl with medium hair, purple hair, (purple strapless tube top), (arm sleeves:1.5), strapless, cleavage, full body, large breast, midriff, purple denim shorts, belt, standing in a harbor, black socks, sneakers, sea view , looking at viewer, 24mm, 4k textures, soft cinematic light

Negative:
nsfw, nudity, plastic, Deformed, blurry, bad anatomy, bad eyes, crossed eyes, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, blurry, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blur, out of focus, long neck, long body, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), (((out of frame))), blender, doll, cropped, low-res, close-up, poorly-drawn face, out of frame double, two heads, blurred, ugly, disfigured, too many fingers, deformed, repetitive, black and white, grainy, extra limbs, bad anatomy, umbrella

And after countless generations, I have something like this:
View attachment 149034
(The purple-colored denim shorts were particularly hard because the model usually make blue colored ones)

This would serve as a base image to work with as it is close enough to the ideal image.

Note:
In the above prompt, you might notice something like (prompt:1.5), or ((prompt)), those means how much you emphasis this particular feature.
Only use those if you don't see it generating without the brackets.

3. Further polish using img2img

Now back to the good old spot the difference.
Ask yourself, what is missing from this image?

For me, it was
1. weird looking sleeves part
2. white strips on the top and sleeves
2. black socks

To let the model understand that was what I need,
I simply used a simple brush tool and paint over those parts (I used Krita, but honestly Paint would work too).
The end result was like this:
View attachment 149035

Now, using img2img, you can generate another image based on your "doodle".
To explain further, I need to mention a very important concept, Denoising strength

Denoising strength

It is a number ranging from 0 to 1, while 0 is identical to original image, 1 completely overwrites the original image.
See an example of generation based on the above image:
View attachment 149036View attachment 149037View attachment 149039
Denoising strength: 0.3Denoising strength: 0.6Denoising strength: 0.9

As you can see, 0.3 will left over some ugly paint bit from the original image.
While 0.9 will completely overwrites the original pose.

You need to adjust this parameter accordingly in order to get the best results.

A general guide, if you need things to change a lot, go for 0.75.
Otherwise, don't go below 0.4

img2img vs inpaint

Now let's get into the img2img part.
There are two main ways to do img2img, as below

i) Simple img2img
The concept of this is simple, it takes one image as input and changes the whole image based on your prompt:
View attachment 149035View attachment 149040
Original imageDiagnosing Strength: 0.5

As you can see, not only the girl, it will the entire image too.

ii) Inpaint

Inpaint means you only want part of the image to be changed.
It is achieved by highlighting the area you wish to "write over":
View attachment 149042

And the below the example result:

View attachment 149035View attachment 149043
OriginalDiagnosing Strength: 0.5

As you see, only the area you highlighted were changes, but not the other parts.

Img2Img Prompt
In general, it is completely ok to use the same prompt as your text2img prompts.
Only need to insert new prompts if you need to generate something completely new to the image.

So I over-simplified this, but in fact it tooks me hours, but the following is the resulting image I generated:
View attachment 149046

Now, this image is 90% of my liking, but only one thing missing...
That's right, Daggers!

Generate an item using inpaint

One thing to note here, prepare for hell if you generate something like whips.
I know a lot of zako hold whips, I know how tempting to generate whips.
But take it from me, DON'T TRY IT!
It looks super ugly and no AI model could properly paint one completely.

Normally I avoid picking a girl with weapon as much as possible, as AI model is, well, suck at generating hand-held weapons.
But since the weapon for this girl is simple enough, a dagger, I decided to give it a go.

Open the painting tool again, now let's draw an ugly looking dagger on her hand:
View attachment 149047
(Surprising rough, right?)

Here comes the real work, now only use the prompt: holding a dagger
Then paint over her hand,
and choose "Only masked" below.
View attachment 149048

Choose about Denoising Strength 0.5 is ok, you start seeing image like follows on image generations:
View attachment 149049

Just do a bunch more and here is the end result:
View attachment 149030

Pretty neat, right? (I fixed her sock in the end too)

So hope this little guide can get you started on how to generate a zako using Stable Diffusion.
Let's get painting boys!

Hope some new people would find the above guide useful :)

Great piece! I remember this game, the only positive thing about it is the Punk Girl Zako.

Just to add to aespon's tutorial. If you are using primarily photorealistic models, chances are the poses are going to be rather stiff and uninteresting. Anime or cartoon based models provide the opportunity for more dynamic perspectives, poses and angles.

So you can start generating from anime/cartoon based models and then you can image2image with the more photorealistic ones. If I started purely with ICBINP, I wouldn't have gotten Dynamite Ribbon's death pose and Stiletto's kneeling rouse. Unfortunately, whereas Anime-based models can generate faces in different perspectives; the photorealistic ones struggle with faces in challenging angles. So there is a limitation to this method.

Also, certain models are better than others at generating certain elements. So it's better to jump around using different models rather than just sticking to the one.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Again, I don't think I need to tell ya'll who this is. Like how this one turned out, like a promo shoot for a 1980s post-apocalyptic b-movie. Wouldn't look out of place in some obscure magazine from 40 years ago:

PA (2).png

Edit: In retrospect, probably not the best piece of generated art on my part. There are some glaring issues that are bugging me. Tried rectifying them, still feels iffy.

Last edited:

Zamaron1

Club Regular
I actually love to think all these girls have personalities!
In the game they are like a biker gang each equipped with guns and katana.
Lead by a buffed woman called Barbara.

May be some girls dropped out from school? May be they looking for easy money?
Nevertheless, they are certainly quite skilled with their bike skill and confident to handle the heroes with their fellow gal friends.

Always appreciate a good old brave (or reckless) girl :wink:
Personally I like the idea of all the girls in the game just being identical clones.

aesopn

Club Regular
KungFu Quest The Jade Tower - Dojo Girls

View attachment 148957
View attachment 148956
"Take another step and you will regret it!"

No matter how evil their masters are, these girls are royal and willing to do anything to protect their beloved dojo.

They are mostly young girls who pick up martial arts to improve their body shape.

What they failed to understand, is that they body are not strong enough to survive more than three blows of hero's punches.

Let's hope they could at least injure the hero a little bit while he's not looking!

Fun fact, depending their top outfit, they all have different attacks.

Girl with sports bra only throw punches.
Girl with tank top will kick the hero.
Girl with T-shirt could throw daggers at hero, pretty dangerous if not dealt with first.

They following is backstory I made up for them for fun, feel free to ignore it :)

Girl in the middle
Name: Evelyn

Evelyn has always been an active girl, interested in various sports and activity.
However, she is not smart enough for school, hence she dropped out from high school at age 16.
Since then, she's been finding ways to put her talent in use.
One day, she discovered the dojo from a martial art website she's been following.
This dojo would offer shelter, food and a small income for their trainees.
In return they have to live in the dojo and stay patrol against any intruders.
Without hesitation, Evelyn joined the dojo.
She picked up boxing training and overtime she became pretty good at it.
When she starting to feel good about herself, there is an intruder in the dojo.
"May be I could take him out and earn the bounty!"
Eager to prove her strength, she decided to walk out and challenge the hero.

Girl on the left
Name: Victoria

Victoria is born in a wealthy family, ever since she was young, she could get anything as she wish.
She always interested in gymnastics, hence her family paid a fortune to get the best training she could get.
She was indeed very talented, which at one point she was even qualified for athlete.
However, in one of the qualification test, she failed to perform and couldn't join the national team.
Refusing to give up, she then challenge again the following year but also result in failure.
She was even caught trying to bribe the committee and was banished from qualification.
For a girl growing up owning everything, Victoria feels defeated for the first time in her life.
Her family urge her to give up on gymnastics and go back to handle family business.
"Why is everyone keep denying me?" She feels a sudden rage.
This is when she found out about the dojo, which she thought could put her gymnastic training is good use.
She has seen retired athlete joined the dojo too.
With determination, she left her family and joined this suspicious dojo.
Her gymnastic training made her body very flexible, allowing to deliver fast and effective kicks.
After training for a while, an intruder has entered the dojo.
Victoria is feeling excited as her training can now put into real use.
Hence she approach the hero and try to claim her glory once again.

Girl on the right
Name: Aria

Aria is a beautiful girl known in town, and she is fully aware of it.
Growing up she has always been a central of attention, and she really enjoy the spotlight.
At the same time, she was a crafty girl.
She would make boys fight each other for her because it was fun to watch.
She would scatter friendships with her prettiness just because she can.
Everyone was fooled when she start acting innocent.
Aria feel pretty content of herself.
However, she is also a very lazy girl.
Normally she would ask the boys to do her homework or teach her in exams.
But there was a limit to where it could get, she start struggling in school.
She was caught seducing a teacher to let her pass multiple times and was expelled for it.
Without school, she was forced to find a way of living.
Despite her seductiveness, she hate any boy touching her, hence she just couldn't use her body for income.
This is when she discover the dojo. After seeing what it offers, she joined without questioning.
After joining the dojo, she did not work very hard in training, she continue to act in her old way.
One day, there is an intruder in the dojo.
While she is fully aware she is no where capable of taking out the hero, the bounty was too tempting for her.
Hence she joined the other members in taking out the intruder.
However, she did not plan to fight fairly at all,
she hid a few daggers in her breast and planning to throw at the target when he's not looking.

Find myself going for something really difficult this time: working with three girls at once.
It was both challenging and satisfying at the same time.
I quite like the outcome as lighting works quite well despite multiple character in it!

Hope you guys enjoy it.
I always quite like this zako from the game more than all other zako in the other level.
They are weak, dress sexy, and rush to hero in numbers, pretty good zako imo.

Defeated Dojo Girl!

Very much inspired by Watt Khan Watt Khan 's sunset rider cowgirl's work.
I've made a picture with one of the cute dojo girl defeated!

00928-827173896.png

Poor girl fought a little too hard today!

She could have just play dead after receiving one hit from the hero,
but this brave girl keep charging at the hero today.
Really hope the dojo could cover her treatment cost!

Had a little too much fun with this, keep thinking where to add more injury to the girl.
Original Image as below.
00216-12393251.png

Here is an alternative version with her sport bra a little ripped.
I know it must be sexy and all but weirdly I couldn't bring myself to enjoy it as it damaged some integrity of the whole thing.
I'm sure some of you will like it though, so I would also post it anyways!

01091-1563106628.png

aesopn

Club Regular
Again, I don't think I need to tell ya'll who this is. Like how this one turned out, like a promo shoot for a 1980s post-apocalyptic b-movie. Wouldn't look out of place in some obscure magazine from 40 years ago:

View attachment 149070

Edit: In retrospect, probably not the best piece of generated art on my part. There are some glaring issues that are bugging me. Tried rectifying them, still feels iffy.

Silver fox!

5f343611-4ab7-4fe2-9e37-3f457320dc2f.gif

Always how these ladies swinging their legs to show dominance.

As oppose to their badass look, their voice was surprisingly cute!

I love how you create the post-apocalyptic ruins to match up with her!
As usual really great details and I love how messy she looks at the environment too!

And as you said, she fits really well in a 1980s movie poster.
A great art choice!

slayer

Master of this Domain
Great defeated pose! Thanks! :)
Defeated Dojo Girl!

Very much inspired by Watt Khan Watt Khan 's sunset rider cowgirl's work.
I've made a picture with one of the cute dojo girl defeated!

View attachment 149083

Poor girl fought a little too hard today!

She could have just play dead after receiving one hit from the hero,
but this brave girl keep charging at the hero today.
Really hope the dojo could cover her treatment cost!

Had a little too much fun with this, keep thinking where to add more injury to the girl.
Original Image as below.

Here is an alternative version with her sport bra a little ripped.
I know it must be sexy and all but weirdly I couldn't bring myself to enjoy it as it damaged some integrity of the whole thing.
I'm sure some of you will like it though, so I would also post it anyways!

aesopn

Club Regular
KungFu Quest The Jade Tower - Dojo Girls

View attachment 148957
View attachment 148956
"Take another step and you will regret it!"

No matter how evil their masters are, these girls are royal and willing to do anything to protect their beloved dojo.

They are mostly young girls who pick up martial arts to improve their body shape.

What they failed to understand, is that they body are not strong enough to survive more than three blows of hero's punches.

Let's hope they could at least injure the hero a little bit while he's not looking!

Fun fact, depending their top outfit, they all have different attacks.

Girl with sports bra only throw punches.
Girl with tank top will kick the hero.
Girl with T-shirt could throw daggers at hero, pretty dangerous if not dealt with first.

They following is backstory I made up for them for fun, feel free to ignore it :)

Girl in the middle
Name: Evelyn

Evelyn has always been an active girl, interested in various sports and activity.
However, she is not smart enough for school, hence she dropped out from high school at age 16.
Since then, she's been finding ways to put her talent in use.
One day, she discovered the dojo from a martial art website she's been following.
This dojo would offer shelter, food and a small income for their trainees.
In return they have to live in the dojo and stay patrol against any intruders.
Without hesitation, Evelyn joined the dojo.
She picked up boxing training and overtime she became pretty good at it.
When she starting to feel good about herself, there is an intruder in the dojo.
"May be I could take him out and earn the bounty!"
Eager to prove her strength, she decided to walk out and challenge the hero.

Girl on the left
Name: Victoria

Victoria is born in a wealthy family, ever since she was young, she could get anything as she wish.
She always interested in gymnastics, hence her family paid a fortune to get the best training she could get.
She was indeed very talented, which at one point she was even qualified for athlete.
However, in one of the qualification test, she failed to perform and couldn't join the national team.
Refusing to give up, she then challenge again the following year but also result in failure.
She was even caught trying to bribe the committee and was banished from qualification.
For a girl growing up owning everything, Victoria feels defeated for the first time in her life.
Her family urge her to give up on gymnastics and go back to handle family business.
"Why is everyone keep denying me?" She feels a sudden rage.
This is when she found out about the dojo, which she thought could put her gymnastic training is good use.
She has seen retired athlete joined the dojo too.
With determination, she left her family and joined this suspicious dojo.
Her gymnastic training made her body very flexible, allowing to deliver fast and effective kicks.
After training for a while, an intruder has entered the dojo.
Victoria is feeling excited as her training can now put into real use.
Hence she approach the hero and try to claim her glory once again.

Girl on the right
Name: Aria

Aria is a beautiful girl known in town, and she is fully aware of it.
Growing up she has always been a central of attention, and she really enjoy the spotlight.
At the same time, she was a crafty girl.
She would make boys fight each other for her because it was fun to watch.
She would scatter friendships with her prettiness just because she can.
Everyone was fooled when she start acting innocent.
Aria feel pretty content of herself.
However, she is also a very lazy girl.
Normally she would ask the boys to do her homework or teach her in exams.
But there was a limit to where it could get, she start struggling in school.
She was caught seducing a teacher to let her pass multiple times and was expelled for it.
Without school, she was forced to find a way of living.
Despite her seductiveness, she hate any boy touching her, hence she just couldn't use her body for income.
This is when she discover the dojo. After seeing what it offers, she joined without questioning.
After joining the dojo, she did not work very hard in training, she continue to act in her old way.
One day, there is an intruder in the dojo.
While she is fully aware she is no where capable of taking out the hero, the bounty was too tempting for her.
Hence she joined the other members in taking out the intruder.
However, she did not plan to fight fairly at all,
she hid a few daggers in her breast and planning to throw at the target when he's not looking.

Find myself going for something really difficult this time: working with three girls at once.
It was both challenging and satisfying at the same time.
I quite like the outcome as lighting works quite well despite multiple character in it!

Hope you guys enjoy it.
I always quite like this zako from the game more than all other zako in the other level.
They are weak, dress sexy, and rush to hero in numbers, pretty good zako imo.
It's all up to you now, Girl!

00473-4235585263.png

(I know it's my second redrawn of the same zako, but jade tower zako is just too cute for me to ignore!)

After a brutal battle (may be not so brutal on hero's side), only 1 girl left to stop the hero from reaching their master.
She looks exhausted, but her spirit is still high despite her fallen friends.

Part of the reason of this redrawn is simply to experiment with a girl being sweaty and show the bra underneath.
While I was at it, might as well make some defeated girl in the background, works surprisingly well though!
I really like the girl on the left have her breast colliding to the floor, seems the physic works pretty well there too!

I might not be as frequent on AI generated work for a small while.
Hopefully I could see you guys make some great zako art in this period :)

If you do like the work, simply just react to the post to show your support.
Some encouraging words are welcome too! Let us know what you like about the work!
Because it is not easy work for us as we craved for quality AI work.
(Like for me, this work took me about 6 hours to make)
We are doing this out of pure love and this is our way of expressing the love in cute zako!

At the mean time, go crazy, hope this AI tech become more accessible to everyone who dreamed of drawing their own zako!

B/R,
aesopn

slayer

Master of this Domain
Great artwork! Loved that trio. I wish I could create such works. Looking forward to your return! :)

Snow

Avid Affiliate

View attachment 149137
(I know it's my second redrawn of the same zako, but jade tower zako is just too cute for me to ignore!)

After a brutal battle (may be not so brutal on hero's side), only 1 girl left to stop the hero from reaching their master.

Part of the reason of this redrawn is simply to experiment with a girl being sweaty and show the bra underneath.
While I was at it, might as well make some defeated girl in the background, works surprisingly well though!
I really like the girl on the left have her breast colliding to the floor, seems the physic works pretty well there too!

Some encouraging words are welcome too! Let us know what you like about the work!
We are doing this out of pure love and this is our way of expressing the love in cute zako!

At the mean time, go crazy, hope this AI tech become more accessible to everyone who dreamed of drawing their own zako!

B/R,
aesopn
What's particularly impressive about this is that the three girls look the same in both images. Consistency in AI is really tough, but you've shown that you could theoretically make a sequential or short comic if you put in the work. Did you do any manual postwork at all (like in Photoshop, etc)? I see a ton of AI work every day but your zako always impress me with their accuracy to the originals and the lack of typical AI flaws.

aesopn

Club Regular
What's particularly impressive about this is that the three girls look the same in both images. Consistency in AI is really tough, but you've shown that you could theoretically make a sequential or short comic if you put in the work. Did you do any manual postwork at all (like in Photoshop, etc)? I see a ton of AI work every day but your zako always impress me with their accuracy to the originals and the lack of typical AI flaws.
Glad you enjoying my work!

I would say I'm far from being an expert and learning everyday.
I think I improve quite a lot from the first work as more plugin/model is used and I'm getting better on things.
But mostly the secret to a good work is just vigilance. Because AI work is so easy to generate hence many people don't try very hard to perfect the image. Hence you might see weird looking hands, weird proportion, weird face in some of their work.
I hate that, posting a weird looking girl pains me as a person who always dreamed of seeing amazing artwork of my favourite girls. I would rather spend a lot of time try to regenerate certain part to make the whole image look right.

But still, there is still flaw every now and then, sometimes you do see weird looking shadows of some background details I've missed. I'm far from being perfect at this.

In regard to the face consistency, it's very much based on the model. Some model would generate more specific faces after certain trigger word is typed in. That is the case on the model I'm using. Other then that, of course, if it looks weird I'll just regenerate until it looks consistent.

Hair is the bit that varies quite a lot and there's no way out but keep regenerating until it looks right.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

View attachment 149137

B/R,
aesopn

Can you share the prompts for this one? I wanna try this out

aesopn

Club Regular
Can you share the prompts for this one? I wanna try this out
Thanks for the kind comment.

I don't normally save my prompts unless I meant to share my workflow sorry.

If you wanna try things out, I would recommend my guide on Final Fight 2 zako.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.