AI generated zako (4 Viewers)

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Warriors of fate?
Nope 🙃 I think you have to parse through the older archives of this forum to even find mention of this particular game. I wonder if veterans of this site can provide the right answer.

Besides, the Mei sisters in Warriors of fate dress a tad bit more conservatively compared to this zako. A bit of a hint, the zako above is also part of a trio just like the Mei sisters. Don't know if that info helps.

aesopn

Master of this Domain
Those are fantastic pieces of Generated art aespon! The thing I hate about AI generation is that it is soo god-damned addicting and before you know it, you're wasting time trying to get the smallest details right. Case in point, this AI image I've been working on:

View attachment 148905

I applaud anybody who knows which zako this is from. Bonus points if you know her name.
YES! Another player in the Field!

From first glance it's a Chinese girl, there are not too much to choose from I hope :D
The big two out there were the trios in Warriors of Fate and Strider.

The twin bun head looks like the trio from Warriors of Fate.
But also by judging the outfit, it could possibly be Strider 2014 too!

However, since she's in a Chinese looking place, I would go back for Warriors of fate!
Nice touch with the cleavage!

Now when it comes with the names, Mei-Ya/San-Jin was the only purple themed out of the three.
But twin bun was Mei-Mei/Izia's thing, hence I don't know!

Final answer for me is Mei-Ya/San-Jin! Hope I was right :)

Watt Khan

Club Regular
YES! Another player in the Field!

From first glance it's a Chinese girl, there are not too much to choose from I hope :D
The big two out there were the trios in Warriors of Fate and Strider.

The twin bun head looks like the trio from Warriors of Fate.
But also by judging the outfit, it could possibly be Strider 2014 too!

However, since she's in a Chinese looking place, I would go back for Warriors of fate!
Nice touch with the cleavage!

Now when it comes with the names, Mei-Ya/San-Jin was the only purple themed out of the three.
But twin bun was Mei-Mei/Izia's thing, hence I don't know!

Final answer for me is Mei-Ya/San-Jin! Hope I was right :)

As with my previous reply, no not quite right. I don't know if this game is too obscure, but i'll keep waiting for the right answer.

aesopn

Master of this Domain
As with my previous reply, no not quite right. I don't know if this game is too obscure, but i'll keep waiting for the right answer.
Hmmmm you actually got me! I consider myself as a bit of veteran myself as I've done this for over 10 years!

There are Kung Fu girls in 2nd stage of sonic blast man, but that one doesn't have cleavage.
So are the ones in Jade tower, but those doesn't have trio too.

Another trio I can think of is from Live-a-live, that's a RPG and I don't think they look remotely like this.

I would have been from a H game I believe.
My guess is Fatal Fight, the girl name I don't know about tho!

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Hmmmm you actually got me! I consider myself as a bit of veteran myself as I've done this for over 10 years!

There are Kung Fu girls in 2nd stage of sonic blast man, but that one doesn't have cleavage.
So are the ones in Jade tower, but those doesn't have trio too.

Another trio I can think of is from Live-a-live, that's a RPG and I don't think they look remotely like this.

I would have been from a H game I believe.
My guess is Fatal Fight, the girl name I don't know about tho!

Bingo, Fatal Fight, goes by Xiang. Here's the sprite sheet of this character for everyone else's reference:

香 (Xiang).png

Last edited by a moderator:

aesopn

Master of this Domain
KungFu Quest The Jade Tower - Dojo Girls

1692241171907.png

00418-2647771119.png

"Take another step and you will regret it!"

No matter how evil their masters are, these girls are royal and willing to do anything to protect their beloved dojo.

They are mostly young girls who pick up martial arts to improve their body shape.

What they failed to understand, is that they body are not strong enough to survive more than three blows of hero's punches.

Let's hope they could at least injure the hero a little bit while he's not looking!

Fun fact, depending their top outfit, they all have different attacks.

Girl with sports bra only throw punches.
Girl with tank top will kick the hero.
Girl with T-shirt could throw daggers at hero, pretty dangerous if not dealt with first.

They following is backstory I made up for them for fun, feel free to ignore it :)

Girl in the middle
Name: Evelyn

Evelyn has always been an active girl, interested in various sports and activity.
However, she is not smart enough for school, hence she dropped out from high school at age 16.
Since then, she's been finding ways to put her talent in use.
One day, she discovered the dojo from a martial art website she's been following.
This dojo would offer shelter, food and a small income for their trainees.
In return they have to live in the dojo and stay patrol against any intruders.
Without hesitation, Evelyn joined the dojo.
She picked up boxing training and overtime she became pretty good at it.
When she starting to feel good about herself, there is an intruder in the dojo.
"May be I could take him out and earn the bounty!"
Eager to prove her strength, she decided to walk out and challenge the hero.

Girl on the left
Name: Victoria

Victoria is born in a wealthy family, ever since she was young, she could get anything as she wish.
She always interested in gymnastics, hence her family paid a fortune to get the best training she could get.
She was indeed very talented, which at one point she was even qualified for athlete.
However, in one of the qualification test, she failed to perform and couldn't join the national team.
Refusing to give up, she then challenge again the following year but also result in failure.
She was even caught trying to bribe the committee and was banished from qualification.
For a girl growing up owning everything, Victoria feels defeated for the first time in her life.
Her family urge her to give up on gymnastics and go back to handle family business.
"Why is everyone keep denying me?" She feels a sudden rage.
This is when she found out about the dojo, which she thought could put her gymnastic training is good use.
She has seen retired athlete joined the dojo too.
With determination, she left her family and joined this suspicious dojo.
Her gymnastic training made her body very flexible, allowing to deliver fast and effective kicks.
After training for a while, an intruder has entered the dojo.
Victoria is feeling excited as her training can now put into real use.
Hence she approach the hero and try to claim her glory once again.

Girl on the right
Name: Aria

Aria is a beautiful girl known in town, and she is fully aware of it.
Growing up she has always been a central of attention, and she really enjoy the spotlight.
At the same time, she was a crafty girl.
She would make boys fight each other for her because it was fun to watch.
She would scatter friendships with her prettiness just because she can.
Everyone was fooled when she start acting innocent.
Aria feel pretty content of herself.
However, she is also a very lazy girl.
Normally she would ask the boys to do her homework or teach her in exams.
But there was a limit to where it could get, she start struggling in school.
She was caught seducing a teacher to let her pass multiple times and was expelled for it.
Without school, she was forced to find a way of living.
Despite her seductiveness, she hate any boy touching her, hence she just couldn't use her body for income.
This is when she discover the dojo. After seeing what it offers, she joined without questioning.
After joining the dojo, she did not work very hard in training, she continue to act in her old way.
One day, there is an intruder in the dojo.
While she is fully aware she is no where capable of taking out the hero, the bounty was too tempting for her.
Hence she joined the other members in taking out the intruder.
However, she did not plan to fight fairly at all,
she hid a few daggers in her breast and planning to throw at the target when he's not looking.

Find myself going for something really difficult this time: working with three girls at once.
It was both challenging and satisfying at the same time.
I quite like the outcome as lighting works quite well despite multiple character in it!

Hope you guys enjoy it.
I always quite like this zako from the game more than all other zako in the other level.
They are weak, dress sexy, and rush to hero in numbers, pretty good zako imo.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Nice seeing more obscure zakos getting the limelight. Love this game, it probably holds the record for most diverse zako themes and looks (no difference in body types though).

Funfact: I once tried extracting the sprites in the game. No luck there cause it uses flash "puppet" style animation (a la the shank games) to move its characters. So the sprites of the characters are divided into legs, torsos, heads etc. This means that the looks af the zakos are randomly generated to a limited extent. Also, delving into the game files, I found out that the developers of the game were Indonesian. Which is pretty cool.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Nice seeing more obscure zakos getting the limelight. Love this game, it probably holds the record for most diverse zako themes and looks (no difference in body types though).

Funfact: I once tried extracting the sprites in the game. No luck there cause it uses "puppet" style animation (a la the shank games) to move its characters. So the sprites of the characters are divided into legs, torsos, heads etc. Also, delving into the game files, I found out that the developers of the game were Indonesian. Which is pretty cool.
can the models at least be swapped, male to female? and where do i find this game?

Watt Khan

Club Regular
can the models at least be swapped, male to female? and where do i find this game?

The game is flash based so I suppose you can if you are willing. Never really tinkered with swf files other than to explore what's inside em.

The game is for android so this complicates the matter of game editing a bit more. I'm sure you can find the apk for the game just floating around the web. Just need the necessary tools to decompile the apk file.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
I suppose this zako wouldn't need any introduction. Bit of a happy accident having a police car in the background. Our zako seems confident in her ability to handle whatever cop/vigilante that stands in her way. Even if things don't go her way, this particular iteration of Linda Lash doesn't seem to mind being manhandled:

B1.png

aesopn

Master of this Domain
I suppose this zako wouldn't need any introduction. Bit of a happy accident having a police car in the background. Our zako seems confident in her ability to handle whatever cop/vigilante that stands in her way. Even if things don't go her way, this particular iteration of Linda Lash doesn't seem to mind being manhandled:

View attachment 148969
What you've done there was truly amazing!
I'm not even sure I could generate with such detail!

Kudos for the effort and she looks absolutely beautiful ❤️

Watt Khan

Club Regular
What you've done there was truly amazing!
I'm not even sure I could generate with such detail!

Kudos for the effort and she looks absolutely beautiful ❤️

Thanks! That means a lot since your AI pieces are awesome too. Just to give you guys a glimpse into how I approach AI image generation, here's the original generated images before I subjected them to intense miniscule edits/regenerations:

getimg_ai_img-tcJfzHLvMKtKimGvHXTzT.png

Untitled (29).png

ran

Club Regular
A suggestion, try not to use "Asian" related tag during generation. Such tags generate squint eyes while girls from Japanese games usually have big eyes.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
A suggestion, try not to use "Asian" related tag during generation. Such tags generate squint eyes while girls from Japanese games usually have big eyes.

I think this is a matter of preference than anything else. Going for a more realistic style, I like the characters to betray their ethnicities rather than have generic Anime big eyes.

Edit: But if it's stylized accuracy we're going after, we can always put the realistic images through an anime AI image model. Here's how Xiang looks through this process, pretty close to her in-game sprites:

getimg_ai_img-LdelMHM8g9HhuzAxU2IFK (1).png

Last edited:

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Here's my second attempt at recreating the Onihime/Yasha twins. looks a lot more sprite accurate imo compared to my previous attempt. Used one of my older digital piece as a reference for this:

bar-alcohol-background-tight-suit-smirk-chestnut-hair-sexy-fit-body-emo-ve...tuds-cute-eurasia...jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Wow, that's amazing. So after you make it in AI (I've played around with stable diffusion quite a bit), you photoshop it? Or do you have the AI try again? I'm not sure how you'd go about editing specifics.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Wow, that's amazing. So after you make it in AI (I've played around with stable diffusion quite a bit), you photoshop it? Or do you have the AI try again? I'm not sure how you'd go about editing specifics.

The way I approach it, I use the prompts to get the image that I feel like is the closest to what I want and managable when it comes to editing (not gonna use the word photoshop here cause that gives waaaay too much credit to what I'm doing).

I use whatever tools that can help me get that ideal image. I use the lasso selection tool to transform the colour of specific areas (play around with hues, contrast, layering colour etc.). Liquify to change anatomical anomalies if necessary. Simple old paint brushes to add or delete certain elements. In the case of Xiang, I basically doodled her purple hair over the original generated image. If you trust your artistic abilities, you can try drawing over and fixing any malformed fingers or elements. After that I put the crude edit through image2image AI regeneration.

The image after the first edit and regeneration is close to what you want, but usually you're not quite done yet. So repeat the previous step, fine tune the specifics and regenerate again. By the end of it, you'd probably have around a couple hundred duds before getting that ideal image. A few tips, when going for the image2image option, you're going to encounter a strength slider that goes from 0 to 100. Closer to the 0 spectrum means that you want the AI to stick closer to the reference image that you've provided. Towards the opposite end, you're giving the AI more interpretive liberties. Also, I don't quite recommend using Stable Diffusion. Realistic Vision and ICBINP provide better realistic images imo.

To the moderators, sorry about the constant large sized images. I post most of my stuff via my android tablet which doesn't offer the simple luxury of resizing images on this site.

Last edited:

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Again, another zako that needs no introduction. I like to think that there is an undertaker caravan trailing behind the Sunset Riders as they go on their killing spree. Having the bodies of dead bandits strewn all around the Wild West would be a health hazard. Imagine one such undertaker, he notices the body of a lady lying dead on her stomach. He turns her body over to get a better view of this lady bandit:

C1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.