Adult screenshots Black Desert Online (2 Viewers)

krazzie

Potential Patron
Kibelius after it has been fondled.
Kibelius_stained.png
Is it possible to share this please? I'd like to have this :tongue:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
You know, she isn't really naked, but I thought I would show off my Tamer, she is totally Kawaii compared to all the other ones I have seen... Sorry if anyone gets offended, but for the Tamer class, I don't see many people trying to make her look cute at all, most of the time, I just see a default face, or an attempt to make them look cute... But everyone seems to fail hard at it. Anyways, here is my Tamer in the Maid Costume. She is a delicate class, so I prefer not to see her naked at all : ).... Though I don't know how to change her default inner to something else : )... So I would have replaced it if it would have let me : ).

2016_04_30_3470030_by_vincentxyooj-da0xmuq.jpg

Simply swapped the Taritas Armor with the Maid Costume for this Mod

I love your Tamer-chan, she definitely has a good look to her. I agree, many a tamer people have tried to change how she looks, instead of making her what she is: A young lady, cute, small with a giant protective dog. Once again, an Asian trope, one that they have done a lot in Manga-wa and Manga-ka.

I don't blame them; the game came out in the west and many westerners don't want that look, or want to make her look western. Thats fine. But I wish more would stick to her theme,

I really like my two tamers. Here are some screenshots of Hisui and Kohaku... although, Hisui's images are not as recent since I constantly have a mod on now:
xsN1GTv.png

XGsMSUJ.png

spkWFOX.png

Ts4JV3T.png

VnYJGbQ.png

h2HKVZu.png
Of course, it is up to you to decide if I made them 'kawaii' or not. I was going for Japanese, considering the names... even if the game IS Korean. It's your opinion tho. I am happy with what I created!

- M

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
I love your Tamer-chan, she definitely has a good look to her. I agree, many a tamer people have tried to change how she looks, instead of making her what she is: A young lady, cute, small with a giant protective dog. Once again, an Asian trope, one that they have done a lot in Manga-wa and Manga-ka.

I don't blame them; the game came out in the west and many westerners don't want that look, or want to make her look western. Thats fine. But I wish more would stick to her theme,

I really like my two tamers. Here are some screenshots of Hisui and Kohaku... although, Hisui's images are not as recent since I constantly have a mod on now:
xsN1GTv.png

XGsMSUJ.png

spkWFOX.png

Ts4JV3T.png

VnYJGbQ.png

h2HKVZu.png
Of course, it is up to you to decide if I made them 'kawaii' or not. I was going for Japanese, considering the names... even if the game IS Korean. It's your opinion tho. I am happy with what I created!

- M

Thanks @Shinmauru, I spent quite some time getting this one ready Her name I Hyoriin : ), Korean name ofc : ), I think its just lack of knowledge on morphing, Its quite advanced, I work with 3d models as a job, so I know how things work, which is why it was so easy for me to get the look I wanted, though I spend like an hour or so, due to the game having some limits to morphing, I feel like the dial limit on some things are bad... Like the Maehwa and Musa, its hard to work with their profile view, due to their faces being flat on the side : ).

Yea, the Tamer class is very asian like compared to the other characters which look more westernized. The Maehwa class is also very asian like. I get you want a white girl, but that will take some extensive work : ).

I think your tamers are cute, some of the many few as I said that look decent. I will at some point show my whole character list off. Thanks for sharing : ). I honestly feel she is the only class that needs to keep her clothes on due to her looking so childlike :). Now I'm not judging anyone :). Its just my honest opinion lol. How do you change the weapon skins? I can see you have some custom ones am I right? I could be wrong, but I want to swap something on one of my classes.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Which one is which?
Hey, the one in the Yukata is Hisui, who is the shorter one and her sister is Kohaku which is the one in the KIbelius outfit. :) I am sad because I didn't get just Kohaku, so I had to add the word "Moon" to the end of her name, so its "Kohaku_Moon". *shikushiku*

@ VincentXyooj : Nothing wrong with wanting them to keep their clothes on. :) Its understandable. And its cool that you are into 3d modeling, I have my hand into that too, but I only work with Daz3d and Poser so I don't consider myself an ACTUAL 3d artist, more like a 3d modelist (right word?). But anyway...

The weapon skin was actually from the Conquerer's pre-order item. I usually never get them, so that is the only one I have.

Soon enough I will show off my other characters too. I have almost all the classes except for the sorceress, whom I want to work on for like a day to get my desired look.

- M
P.S.: It took me forever to make my Tamers. Patience paid off as all my friends agree they look rather Japanese. Nothing wrong with keeping them Korean looking, just wanted to try for a Japanese look.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Hmm... dead thread. Time to rez! :3

I decided I needed to be a little more... creative with the camera :P

Enjoy :3

2016-05-10_214706642.PNG
2016-05-10_214781116.PNG
2016-05-10_214846955.PNG
2016-05-10_214886053.PNG
2016-05-10_215011770.PNG
2016-05-10_215083596.PNG
2016-05-10_215100605.PNG
2016-05-10_215511043.PNG
2016-05-10_271774632.PNG
2016-05-10_271667142.PNG
2016-05-10_271399755.PNG

Last edited:

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Tried a new tatoo.
What it looked like on another player's character.

The tattoo in the back says, "Blessed with Fertility".
tattootest-png.53904

Attachments

• TattooTest.png
    TattooTest.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,055

spanky

Potential Patron
Edit: I've putten up the armor dds file if someone wants it. It works for all female karlstein armors, I might look into editing a bit more later. Just put it in modded resorep folder. (dds file, not .rar)

you say to place it in the modded resorep folder, could you clarify the destination? I've tried BlackDesert>Paz, Paz>patcher_resources, and the Paz>patcher_resources>textures & models folder as destinations for the .dds, but I'm not seeing any change in the karlstein armor. am I doing something wrong?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
those look really good! too bad my 7-day key got wasted bc the game refused to launch propperly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.