Adult screenshots Black Desert Online (1 Viewer)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
So at long last i finally made a Tamer, the gameplay is nice but i'm not really into childish characters, and since this one is flat cested locked figured the only use i could have was this. OC from the taleted Riv at Deviantart
DA link: Caged
Usualy my chars are more like Linia(another of his OCs) xD

Last edited:

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
2017-06-29_18405992.JPG 2017-06-30_9364212.JPG

Zion

Potential Patron
:Thumbsup: You can try using the "Spoiler" option next time so the site loads faster, nice preset btw
Thanks!
I originally wanted to use the elven Maehwa preset but in the end i did so much tweaking on it that i ended up with a completely different look + I love dark skin/white hair combo. Only aspect i'd still like to change would be the hair length, especially the ponytail could be a lot longer imo. Also i initially had the breast size on max but decided to tone it down a tad since it didn't quite fit imo ( you can still see it in a few of the pictures)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Thanks!
I originally wanted to use the elven Maehwa preset but in the end i did so much tweaking on it that i ended up with a completely different look + I love dark skin/white hair combo. Only aspect i'd still like to change would be the hair length, especially the ponytail could be a lot longer imo. Also i initially had the breast size on max but decided to tone it down a tad since it didn't quite fit imo ( you can still see it in a few of the pictures)
I like having different styles, just edited my valk recently, similar base

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.