Adult screenshots Black Desert Online (2 Viewers)

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Whoa, it snowed in Altinova! O.o Wasn't expecting that, I literally had nothing to wear lol.

vcQzNuS.png

V3e7gOJ.png

PinkNyao

Content Creator
What a nice way to celebrate the New Year, reaching level 56 after nine months of playing and getting my Awakening unlocked. :3

capITgt.png

plAcXUL.png

Sorry if my pics have been kind of lacking imagination recently, haven't really been in the mood to go through a ton of effort to get a nice pic lol. Here, this is an interesting angle, hope it makes up for the lack of variety lol.

GrkBfu3.png

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I also had a few sexy gifs, but i cant figure out how to post them. If anyone knows do teach me for some hotness!

I upload to imgur then use the share on message board links here! You can have albums and stuff. Just make sure to go to settings and choose default albums to hidden so it doesn't automatically come up randomly for others if it is NSFW!

I'll post some shots later.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I don't like full nude. I much prefer sneaky exhibitionist!

5Oy50IR.gif

Sorry for big files. I got carried away.
8M9PBpV.gif

XkdkQuo.gif

My Tamer alt is my chef and farmer girl.
2AtADQj.gif

She is super cute but has a naughty side ;)
h4e15w6.gif

OMG don't look! lol run away!
xWyrup9.gif

lJdNDMU.gif

h4e15w6.gif

She doesn't like fighting but sometimes when you need meat some fresh ingredient for the kitchen!
EcyV7Cq.gif

Skipping the rest cause my browser is about to crash! Heeheehee

nickson555

Content Creator
Thanks nickson555 nickson555 so far your remodel has been working best with increased sliders! might need to adjust for this model someday but it's good for now ;) again, great job with the new updated model

Thx for ur support.
I know there are still room for adjustment to my mod mesh but that is beyond my knowledge.
So my mesh also work on other nude texture? I thought the nipple location and the size of the areola will not match with the texture.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
So far it looks like it does!, gotta say i didn't really tought about it but so far the vanilla one, yours and suzu's both work fine with this texture modified by blackfire. The vanilla body endures larger sizes better ofc but those fake nips are not worth it xD so i prefer yours, suzu's has the modeled V but the nips tend to look like this at larger sizes:
2D1A0F2C2-21AF-444A-98A3-27B98A54CD77Large.jpg

hopefully we can have everything working someday xD
sometimes i wish i knew how to do 3D modelling

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Finally managed to get that new Valk costume lol... well nuff said just for it being valk's stuff
Bit of clipping but was already mentioned by nickson555 nickson555
anyway, think we'll have to deal with it till there's a better scaling mesh for big tiddy lovers
PS: Thanks to @Shadowtrance for the watermark removal info

Elyann

Casual Client
A little something I made for my Maehwa thanks to the armore swap and partcutdesc.xml (Those holes in the mesh were making me crazy)
EBWfkpZ.jpg

ypIPXRk.jpg

1UlAHIQ.jpg

CrsZT05.jpg

CYxTFSF.jpg

IDaOPav.jpg

SBfboEv.jpg

H6YppGQ.jpg

L2hASjX.jpg

YA3Sp5R.jpg
Could you share it or explain me how to achieve a similar result ? I'd really like to do this on my maehwa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.