Adding charcodefilesaving to a premade bundle doesnt seem to work (1 Viewer)

Dandaman110

Potential Patron
so I got the WeeWillie mod bundle, enjoying it btw hiiighly recommend, but sometimes I want to use other characters with its mechanics, buuuut it doesn't have the charcodefilesaving mod used in sby's loader, and since I don't really know what i'm doing and haven't managed to find the right tutorial, I've had to improvise. I added the swf file to the default folder, the $INIT$ folder and to the WeeWillieMod folder. None worked. I don't see any other folder that would make sense to add it to. In sby's loader its in the sby_default folder but I cant find the equivalent. So, just how wrong am I in this whole situation? Any help lads? Much appreciated

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Hi

If you are saying you want to use a custom character in the bazaar. the answer is you can't... well you can kinda, until you leave the girl's room. That's due to WeeWillie reseting character looks every time you enter the room. (Or pimp the the girl for that matter).

As for the other dialogues in his bundle.. I'm not sure about the misstress one, but for slave trainer, load the dialogue, pick the girl you want ( her personality is what you are choosing now not the looks ) after that just create your character from the menu or load a custom one by clicking on the silhouette and choosing a character you have made

As for installing that mod, add the .swf in the $INIT$ folder than go inside the "Mods.txt" file (it's inside the $INIT$ folder too) and, on a new row, ABOVE moreclothingV<whatever number you have> add the line "charcodefilesavingV1.swf" also add the settings file of the mod to the settings folder of the bundle

Or if that doesn't work. re-download it - copy the folder itself inside the $INIT$ folder - and inside the "Mods.txt" file, add the line "charcodefilesavingV1/charcodefilesavingV1.swf" also add the settings file of the mod to the settings folder of the bundle

Good luck!

Last edited:

Dandaman110

Potential Patron
thanks for the help man, the only problem is there is no settings file in the charcode folder, I looked at the copy in sby's loader, I redownloaded it, it doesn't come with one

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Shit.. I couldn't tell you what's wrong as I haven't really tried to install myself, and I can't try now, cause I'm replying from my phone.. but I will try, as soon as can (might take a few hours.. sorry) and I'll get back to you.

But just to check something really quick.
Try the second idea, with the folder.
Put it in the $INIT$ folder
And in the mods.txt file add the line not only above moreclothing but also his loading screen mod (I don't know how it's named but it should be pretty suggestive)

charcodefilesavingV1/charcodefilesavingV1.swf

sby

Content Creator
Coder
there is no settings file with charcodefilesaving, it is a very simple mod

if you have the swf in the Default folder, you want this as its Mods.txt entry:
Default/charcodefilesavingV1.swf

if you copied the whole folder that then has the swf in it, you want:
Default/charcodefilesavingV1/charcodefilesavingV1.swf

if you have the swf directly in the $Init folder, you want:
charcodefilesavingV1.swf

essentially you just trying to point to the swf file as it is located according to the $init folder

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
damn that's fast customer service, I did and no luck my man
Hi,

I have tried installing the mod and it works.. Can you give me a screenshot of your $INIT$ folder and one of your Mods.txt file?

there is no settings file with charcodefilesaving, it is a very simple mod
Yeah.. my bad, the settings part is an edit, and was supposed to be for someone else I was trying to help install a mod :grin::oops:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.