Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Pink

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • White

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I've not actually seen much of Sekirei, and even what I have seen was years ago, but if I remember correctly, part of it was some sort of morally gray battle royale stuff. I might be completely wrong though.

Yes, there's hints of battle royale in it (which I enjoyed it). But on the 2nd season, there's a major plot twist where the protagonists try to escape the city which has been taken over by the oppressive Sekirei security staffs (incl. Benitsubasa)

HurfBlurf

Supporter (Tier 3)
Dunno if this had been posted before, but here's an AMV for Aika's second season (or maybe this is the official video to the full intro?) and I must say it captures the whole thing rather well, it's basically a brief summary.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
That's more like the whole season summed up in 4 minutes. :D
Reminds me how much I loved that kitchen fight in the first episode!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
The guy who made the Sailor Moon Monster of the Week fighting game made some Aika art... including what I think is one of the Aika Zero zakos. Maybe he is working on that game next?
0919ac.png 20180922aa.png 20180926.png 20181009.png 20181020.png

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
i was wondering if someone could edit together a "compilation" from the agent aika episodes all sexy delmo scenes and all scenes of them knocked out and unconcious including of them getting beaten up. i would appreciate it.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
If you go to the Aika wiki, and check the delmo pages, they have a HUGE gallery of them and mostly of the sexy scenes. I see recently someone even made separate pages for the various Delmos, even the unnamed ones! :)

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
The wiki is a lot of fun, but I really wonder where he got the names from.

That said, it is my everlasting regret that the Agent Aika animators never made more anime like Agent Aika.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.