Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Pink

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • White

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters

Kingtoaster

Swell Supporter
I am sure I am not the only one who loves AIKa. As such, I think we should show some love to our favourite unconscious piles of defeated Zako... The Delmos!

I will post images when I can of AIKa and the Delmos.

I do not claim to own any likenesses, I am just a fan paying tribute to the original!

delmo1.png

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
Yeah, the Delmos are amazing zakos! I'm sure many people agree.

Does anyone have particular individual Delmos from the anime that they love or do you just love the concept of them (and prefer using your own original characters as Delmos)?

Here are some of my favorites from the anime:
1) The Black Delmo who performed the high flying kick in episode one. When I first watched Agent Aika many years ago, I remember thinking she was too pretty to just be a throwaway minor character but that was exactly what she was! Anyway, I just loved the whole sequence of her running towards Aika, jumping in the air, and performing her aerial kick. I also thought it was a nice attention to detail from the creators by reusing her a few more times in later episodes.
Delmo_021.gif

Delmo_022.gif

Delmo_256.gif

Delmo_378.gif

2) This short brown hair Black Delmo is another favorite of mine. She was adorable in the closeup shot when she gets tasered in the head by Aika. I love the way she stumbles away writhing in pain after getting tasered and how she never was able to fully recover in time before Aika KOs her for good (using the high flying kick Black Delmo mentioned above).
Delmo_018.gif

Delmo_019.gif

3) Black Delmo with the pink hairband. Her expression of fear right before Aika stomps her into the pool was cute. I wish we got to see a bit more of her though and I was always curious if she actually drowned or not after the fight.
Delmo_557.gif

4) My favorite White Delmo is the tanned skin/black hair one. I was disappointed that she never got a chance to directly fight Aika or any of the good guys on screen.
Delmo_450.gif

Delmo_444.gif

meditions

Casual Client
My favorite Delmos are the ones in the part of episode 6 which starts just after the 58 minute section here:

Aika takes out two Black Delmo with tranq darts and then uses one of their bodies as a shield so she can take out seven Blue Delmo with more darts and neck chops.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I like the black delmos a lot since they're total cannon fodder.

Great time for a thread like this since the anniversary for AIKa is this month. I guess to add to the thread, here is a link to the After Delmogeny Deviantart group. It's a group that was started based around DissonanceGuy's great fan fiction about the life of the golden delmo, Rie Petoriyacowa, after the defeat of the Delmogeny. After-Delmogeny on DeviantArt

3) Black Delmo with the pink hairband. Her expression of fear right before Aika stomps her into the pool was cute. I wish we got to see a bit more of her though and I was always curious if she actually drowned or not after the fight.
Delmo_557.gif
True, people tend to think that Aika never directly killed anyone, but she knocked this one out in water. Like, whoa man!

Strix

Casual Client
Yeah, the Delmos are amazing zakos! I'm sure many people agree.

Does anyone have particular individual Delmos from the anime that they love or do you just love the concept of them (and prefer using your own original characters as Delmos)?

Here are some of my favorites from the anime:
1) The Black Delmo who performed the high flying kick in episode one. When I first watched Agent Aika many years ago, I remember thinking she was too pretty to just be a throwaway minor character but that was exactly what she was! Anyway, I just loved the whole sequence of her running towards Aika, jumping in the air, and performing her aerial kick. I also thought it was a nice attention to detail from the creators by reusing her a few more times in later episodes.
Delmo_021.gif

Delmo_022.gif

Delmo_256.gif

Delmo_378.gif

2) This short brown hair Black Delmo is another favorite of mine. She was adorable in the closeup shot when she gets tasered in the head by Aika. I love the way she stumbles away writhing in pain after getting tasered and how she never was able to fully recover in time before Aika KOs her for good (using the high flying kick Black Delmo mentioned above).
Delmo_018.gif

Delmo_019.gif

Delmo_557.gif

4) My favorite White Delmo is the tanned skin/black hair one. I was disappointed that she never got a chance to directly fight Aika or any of the good guys on screen.
Delmo_450.gif

Delmo_444.gif
Hands down, my favorite was always the blonde with the bob cut. The way Aika twisted her leg before delivering a devastating knee to the gut really drew me into her.

Kingtoaster

Swell Supporter
"This is what happens to delmos who fail me!"

I always wondered if the defeated Delmos were put on display for the others to see their defeat, kind of like a deterrent.

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
True, people tend to think that Aika never directly killed anyone, but she knocked this one out in water. Like, whoa man!

Yeah I know right? I always had a soft spot for this Black Delmo. She was cute with her pink hairband and it gave me a vibe that she might've had a nice sense of fashion.

Here's a great picture of her that I found many years ago.
oNjQZ4F.png

Aika, you drowned a real cutie here. :D

Hands down, my favorite was always the blonde with the bob cut. The way Aika twisted her leg before delivering a devastating knee to the gut really drew me into her.

If you're talking about this blonde Black Delmo yeah, I thought she was brave to be one of the first ones to attack Aika. Aika countered her hard and showed no mercy.
NgJw1Gx.png

I'm sure many of you are already familiar with this shot but I'll share it here. One of my favorite defeated shots of the Black Delmos.
nSdtUfH.jpg

Zamaron1

Club Regular
damn girls nice asses. lol. I always wondered what the scenes would look like if the delmos never wore any panties.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Well, it's Japan, so, pussies would have been blurred out anyway due to their censorship rules.
I dunno why we have had no new Aika shows since then... or even similar ones. Y'think zakos would be popular. Loved the Black and White Delmos the most, those form-fitting tops and zero lenght miniskirts... mmm.
I always loved the purple haired Black Delmo leader, and the lover of the white Delmo Captain. That scene where Aika takes all the white Delmo leadership out remains a favourite of mine. But I also loved the blue Delmo "Jacques" who pretended to be a guy to woo Aika. That boob-reveal was amazing. :D
20120205005756307589.jpg
4.jpg
20120526224824915002.jpg
20120205010037875025.jpg
aika010.jpg
aika165.jpg
aikab032.jpg
aikab084.jpg
aikab175.jpg
aikab183.jpg
aikab185.jpg
aikab167.jpg
aikab197.jpg

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
That scene where Aika takes all the white Delmo leadership out remains a favourite of mine.

Back when I was watching it for the first time, I remember hoping there would eventually be a fight scene where Aika goes up against all the White Delmos who were present in the beginning of episode six (in a similar style to the Black Delmo parking lot fight in episode one, where they tried to attack her all at once).
oOjSLm9.jpg

Sadly, there wasn't one. But the White Delmo fight in episode six was still good though. Loved the parts that contained Nina Etsuko - the short black hair White Delmo, especially the part when she begged the White Delmo Commander for help right before Aika knocks her out for good.

I still really wanted to see the tanned White Delmo finally get defeated on screen...

At least we got this picture of her though! :)
kgeHzfP.png

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Back when I was watching it for the first time, I remember hoping there would eventually be a fight scene where Aika goes up against all the White Delmos who were present in the beginning of episode six (in a similar style to the Black Delmo parking lot fight in episode one, where they tried to attack her all at once).
oOjSLm9.jpg

Sadly, there wasn't one. But the White Delmo fight in episode six was still good though. Loved the parts that contained Nina Etsuko - the short black hair White Delmo, especially the part when she begged the White Delmo Commander for help right before Aika knocks her out for good.

I still really wanted to see the tanned White Delmo finally get defeated on screen...

At least we got this picture of her though! :)
kgeHzfP.png

Well, we sort-of get that scene in episode 2 or 3 where Aika's friend takes out all the White Delmos - sadly apart from the Captain, mostly off-screen. Did not know the Captain's lover was called Nina, but I always liked those two, glad that at the end of the anime we see them make the wise decision to just leave Aika alone from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.