AGENT AIKA: KAREN’S EXECUTION [ F/F, snuff, guro, legal teens, shooting, cunt shots, panty fetish, deathgasm ] (1 Viewer)

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
1627032520409.png

Originally posted on reddit at r/guroerotica

This story was a commissioned piece. If you would like your own custom story, check out my page and
make your fantasy come to life!

fetish genie__42__genie__wip.png

"Your Fetish is my Command!"

AGENT AIKA: KAREN’S EXECUTION
Snuffisode #1
By Smut Genie (aka BellySnuffGuy)

---
skull emoji.png
---

"nnyaanngg...r-ri--right there!" Midori mewled, thrusting her ass higher into the air as the dull grey snout of the Ruger .45 caliber pistol glided along the deep inset of her sopping panties.

"You like that, don't you slut?" came the voice from behind, followed by a hard smack that left a bright red welt across the pale white skin of the girl's ass cheek.

bellysnuffguy

Karen Minamino grinned down at the young bitch writhing in submission to her weapon, with a predatory smile slapped on her pretty teen face. Slowly rubbing the deadly pistol into the girls cunt lips, she leaned forward and pushed Midori's head into the pillows to arch her back and ass into a still lewder position. "NNyaaahh!" The delicious whimper that came from the bitch's mouth set a thrill through Karen's own cunt. Fuck this was good!

Karen readjusted her own legs so she could bring her hand between her thighs to her drooling slit. The bunkbed was tiny, but afforded just enough room for Karen to slide her toned, thighs on either side of lithe set of squirming, naked legs beneath her. With a base full of horny cunts who were just as hungry for pussy as they were for treasure, why hadn't she joined these “Sailor Sluts” sooner?

“I want more! F-fuck me!” Midori let loose a muffled squeal of desperation into the soft white pillow. Arched as she was, Midori was ready for it. Her already too-short skirt was bunched around her waist, leaving her bare ass utterly exposed with only a small thong that did next to nothing to hide her goods from the dominant girl’s lustful gaze. The pretty young bitch was so hot for Karen’s touch when she got to Karen’s quarters for their nightly fuck session, there hadn’t been time to strip even a single article of clothing before Karen threw her to the bed. Midori’s fuck me pumps clacked together as her feet twitched with excitement and her tits strained beneath the restriction of her flimsy black top.

“That’s right, you love it bitch! You need this gun stuffed deep in your dirty cunt!” Karen hissed with delight, yanking the pathetic girl’s panties aside, and revealing the glowing blue sluttplug between her gently twitching ass cheeks. “Admit it! Tell me what you need!” Karen demanded, jamming the snub nose between Midori’s bulging, pink pussy lips and running the cold steel along the length of her cunt. Fuck was she ever wet!

“Yes I’m a whoorrree! I need your gun in my f-fuck hole!” Midori pushed back against the hardness probing at her delicate organ. The swollen lips of her cunt were positively throbbing with lust, and each time the gun split them apart, they clung to either side as if gripping the bulbous head of a fat, throbbing cock. “UUUUHhhh stick it in!”

“Safety off, this time? Like we talked about.” Karen rasped, twisting the chrome plug in Midori’s ass and ogling as her body shivered in response. The brain-control device flashed in rhythmic pulses, basting the slut’s ass cheeks in soft blue radiance. It was truly mesmerizing, sunk deep into the hypnotically swaying ass of a beautiful girl!

“God yes!! Safety off!” Midori nearly orgasmed at the prospect of that cold, deadly gun sliding into her drooling hole without anything to prevent it from going off. And the slutplug rotating slowly inside her ass wasn’t doing her better judgement any favors! “GGHHHahh!! I’m’ gonna f-cuking cum!” When Karen’s fingers found her pulsing clit, the girl seized and began to pant feverishly into the pillow. “Hush god…oh my g-g-good FUCK Karen!”

Click. Karen switched the safety off with her thumb. “You’re such a slut, Midori!”

“Oh god yes, I AM!....Do it! ..F-fucking do it, bitch!”

Karen shoved the fat nose of the gun into Midori’s gaping fuck hole, and the girl exploded with her first orgasm. “AAAIIIEEGGHHHHH!!!”” Shit! Karen could nearly feel the girls cunt milking the steel barrel like a cock as she plunged the snout deeper with each thrust, right into the cream filling of Midori’s pink, gooey, twat. Her fingers rubbed along the soaked surface of Midori’s engorged clit with just the slightest pressure to bring the girl over the edge a second time. “AAAIIIiuuuuuGHH!!” Midori’s thighs shivered as a giant ripple of ecstasy pulsed from the depths of her womb and radiated through her flesh, all the way to her feet and hands!

“Fuck yeah! Cum on my gun you filthy slut!!” Karen moaned as she crested her own climax, three fingers buried to the last knuckle in the molten heat of her snatch.

That’s when the gun went off.

The bullet tore through Midori’s spasming cunt with such force that the back splatter painted Karen’s face in a thick layer of gore and chunks of shivering pussy meat. “AAAAAAAAUUUuuuhh!!” Midori bucked, and her hands flew to the gaping wound between her tits from which blood was gushing onto the bed sheets and dyeing them a deep hue of rouge.

“Urgh…AAghhh…..gguuuugghhlll..hheelppp mmee!!!

“My blood’s….c-coming out….K-Karen!!!”

Karen pulled the blood smeared gun form the slut’s pussy and dropped it on the bed sheets, shaking and pale faced! She didn’t meant to do it. But she couldn’t resist placing her finger on that trigger. It was just too hot! And in a moment of passion, right when her orgasm peaked with Midori’s, Karen’s finger twitched. That was all it took!

“I – I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to!!...I…….I…..” Karen stammered, as she watched the writhing girl agonize in her death pangs. She couldn’t take her eyes away! The blood was gushing faster than ever from Midori’s ruined cunt, spurting in thick, awful gouts with every beat of her heart like water from a sputtering garden hose. And god, was it the sexiest thing Karen had ever seen!

“Helpppp mmee K-karenn…it…..uuuuuhh......I…f-feel so…….oooooohhhh………so c-cold!”

Midori collapsed onto the bed and began to shudder, her cute ass twitching in gentle movements that made the shiny, glowing sluttplug in her ass, bob to and fro. Each gurgle from her throat, every sickening splooge of crimson from the holes in her chest, and cunt, sent an orgasmic thrill through Karen’s body.

“God…you-re so fucking hot like this Midori!” Karen gasped, slapping the dying girl’s ass cheeks and working her fingers against her own g-spot. She had fucking killed her! She really did it! There was no going back now, so she might as well enjoy the moment!

“UUurrghhhhhhlll…” Midori was past the point of conversation. Her lungs were rapidly filling with blood, causing her to gasp for air in deep, shivering spams. Though Karen could make out only half of Midori’s face, she had never seen such a look of terror on any girl before. The eyes were bulging open, and her tongue was hanging out of her mouth while it worked open in closed. Next to her face, one slender hand clenched the bedsheets and relaxed, repeatedly, searching for some way to bear the unbearable.

It took a long while, but finally, with a gurgling sigh, Midori died. BANG! Karen felt the deepest orgasm of her young life shoot through her cunt like a lightning bolt. She didn’t care about what had done! That she had just slaughtered her best friend and a fellow Salvage Sailor. She didn’t give a fuck that she would have to explain herself to her commanding officer. The only thing Karen cared about, was that golden feeling between her trembling thighs.

“FUCK YES!!!”

---
skull emoji.png
---

“Karen!?” The voice sounded confused, but excited, piercing the aimless chattering of hundreds of high school students packing the hallway on their way to class. Karen Minamino turned around to the faces of her two gawping best friends, and a broad smile split across her face.

“Hi guys!” the girl beamed at the dumbfounded teen salvagers. “Miss me?”

Aika Sumeragi stared into her friend’s eyes.

“Karen! Where have you—”

“Where have I been?” Karen cut her off, with a knowing smirk.

“Uh yeah, you haven’t been in class for like three weeks!” Eri Shinkai snapped with a look of bewilderment.

“Yeah! We thought those butt sluts wasted you!” Aika’s cheeks reddened with anger. All this time and Karen hadn’t even bothered to let them know she was alive!

“Guys, guys, wait. I can explain, and…I have a plan.” Karen said in a matter of fact tone. She drew in close to the stunned girls and whispered in a voice just loud enough to be heard above the din of the bustling students.

Aika and Eri exchanged glances with a gasp.

“Now then.” Karen stepped back and smoothed down her very short, pleated skirt along her supple thighs, breaking into a girlish smile. She knew her two best friends would never be able to resist what she had just proposed.

“Who wants in?”

--- ---

The mission had hit a serious snag, and the three treasure hunters found themselves in quite the predicament. It wasn’t exactly easy sneaking into an underwater base operated by the likes of the Salvage Sailors. If you didn’t die fighting your way through hundreds of the sluttiest, most sadistic salvagers in the industry, then the multiple layers of advanced electronic security would definitely put a stop to you.

“Rats! Well never get through the door at this rate!” Aika huffed, starting at the drab gray metal with a crinkled brow.

“Relax dummy.” Eri pushed past the blonde teen and inspected the electronic panel beside the heavy blast wall. Just as she thought. An magnetic body scanner. “Karen, come here. ”

The third girl joined Eri with a quizzical expression. “Eri…what am I supposed to –“

“Shhh. Just press your body against the doors.” Eri interrupted with a tinge of annoyance. She didn’t have time to explain to these two dipshits, the basics of a simple electromagnetic resonance imagining unit.

“You are pretty dumb for a computer whizz.” Aika frowned, crossing her arms and tapping one of her six inch heels on the concrete floor.

Eri threw a nasty look over her shoulder at the girl, and rolled her eyes with a snort. The bitch was cute, she’d giver that. The way Aika’s tiny skirt rode up her incredible, long legs, and how the tall white stockings encasing them gave her thighs an extra boost of sex appeal. Yum! Eri was pretty sure the slut was a lesbian too, and she wondered for a moment just how savory Aika’s snatch tasted.

“Uh, guys!...nothing’s happening!” Karen was squashed against the wall with her legs splayed and her palms flat against the steel. The position afforded her rear an even more spectacular swell as she perched on her tall pumps. Eri and Aika fell silent as their eyes immediately zeroed in on the enticing display of ass beneath Karen’s tiny white skirt. A fantastic pair of thighs met the swell of the girl’s butt, which was strapped into place by a microscopic pair of pink panties.

United in purpose, the two sluts dropped their debate and exchanged a knowing glance. “That’s because you still have your clothes on dumbass.” Eri replied. “Yeah, you should strip down and try again.” Aika nodded, starting to appreciate the benefits of Eri’s plan.

Strip?! The words sent a shiver of panic down Karen’s spine*. What was she going to do? They would definitely see once she got naked!*

“R-right, sure!” Karen turned around to face her friends, stalling for time as she reticently worked her fingers into the hem of her skirt, and slid the brief fabric down to her heels with agonizing slowness.

Fuck! Aika and Eri gawped as the skirt reached Karen’s thighs. Those panties were even smaller than either of them had imagined. The fabric was drenched, and the lips of Karen’s cunt were obviously swollen and puffy. So much so that they engulfed at least half of her panties crotch! Aika was pretty sure that the bitch had squirted once or twice during the fire fight, but this was really embarrassing!

“Why’d you turn around?” Eri narrowed her eyes. She was sure she had caught sight of an odd lump beneath Karen’s panties when the girl’s ass was showing.

“No reason!” Karen dodged, starting to ease the hem of her top up across her smooth, firm belly. Fuck! She swallowed down the tightness in her throat. Her heart began to thump against her ribs like a panicking bird trapped in a tiny cage. God, please!

Eri wasn’t having it. “You deliberately turned around before you started stripping. Why?!” She grabbed Karen’s shoulder and yanked the girl around, exposing her tight ass to their inspection.

There it was! Eri’s dark brown eyes locked onto the weird bump at the crack of Karen’s ass.

“What’s that, Karen?”

“What’s what?!” Karen spun about and with the most intimidating face she could muster. Inwardly, however, her guts were jelly! Please don’t let them see it! Please no! Oh god!

“You have something in your ass!” Eri snapped. Karen went pale as a ghost.

“No I don’t!” The girl stepped away from the wall, trembling visibly from head to foot. “You’re crazy!”

“Take off your panties, Karen!”

“NO! You take yours off!”

Eri chafed. “I’m not the one hiding shit up my ass!”

“Karen!” Aika demanded. “Why are you acting so weird? Just strip off the fucking panties!”

“No!” Karen insisted. She glared at the two sluts, and took another trembling step, back towards the hallway. Had Eri seen it?! Karen’s belly twisted into a knot of panic. If she was caught, she was dead meat!

Karen forced a weak smile. “I sh-should go…” She had never felt so afraid in her life. But neither had she ever felt so….alive. Her body was a milieu of swirling emotions. A bead of sweat dribbled from Karen’s plump lips, rolling over her chin and right onto her heaving tits. The tiny purple shirt barely covered her impressive breasts that strained beneath like two swollen melons. Could the two salvage sluts see that her nipples were hard as diamonds?

“Bullshit, Karen!”
Both girls were now boring holes right through her, and Karen finally lost her nerve! “I—I have to go!....When nature calls!!” She stammered with an unconvincing giggle, rushing for the hallway on her elegant, fuck me pumps.

Click-Clack! "Hold it right there, Karen!" The fleeing girl froze mid step, and turned to stare down the barrel of a loaded pistol. Her face went stark white with terror.

Eri trained her Glock 9mm on the girl. A smug smile stretched across the agent's face as she watched her prey's eyes widen in shock. She loved this! Killing never got old, and Eri delighted in taking her time. It excited her beyond words the way their brains reeled when faced with the reality of their imminent deaths. The way they begged and pleaded for mercy that would never come. The way their blood spurted and their pussies gushed in their agonizing death throws!

"Didn't think we would find you out, Karen?" Eri’s eyes remained locked on Karen’s. “That they got to you?" She motioned to the girl's crotch and the hidden object stuffed sloppily into her panties.

Karen's face went bright red. "No-no, don’t! Don't shoot me!...I'm not evil!"

"Eri, wait." Aika touched her friend's shoulder. "Karen’s one of us. We need proof that she's really been brainwashed before– "

"You’re an evil skank." Eri replied coldly, ignoring her blonde friend. “I saw the fucking slutplug when you flashed that taut ass of yours!”

That hit Aika right in the belly. So, Karen had turned after all! Aika gaped at Karen in disbelief, the sickening feeling churning deep inside. This girl whom she had taken under her wing. Whom she had trusted with her very life. It was like a knife twisting in Aika’s guts! Karen needed to pay!

“YOU BITCH! Shoot her Eri! Make her suffer!"

Eri nodded and her eyes flickered across Karen's lithe form. "It's a shame Karen. But to be honest with you," The girl flashed that wicked grin once more. "I've wanted to do this for a long time. And with a body that delicious...."

“I'd kill you anyway just to watch you writhe!"

BANG!!! Eri squeezed the trigger.

Karen's mouth hit the floor. "AAAGGUUUuuughhh...y-you shot me r-right in the tit!"

"Mmmm, yeah. Right in your perfect, voluptuous tit!" Eri nearly moaned.

"Yeah, fucking slug her again Eri! G-god it's so hot!" Aika gasped, rubbing her sodden panties.

Eri admired how Karen's body trembled, the stricken girl clutching at her tit which heaved beneath her blood soaked dress. " I love how your lips quiver, it makes my cunt clench to watch you die so sexily, Karen!"

Eri tightened her grip on the pistol and prepared to fire again.

Karen's face twisted with terror. NoNONOnotAGAINDONT--"

BANG! "UUUGHH!" The girl’s eyes popped wide again as the bullet punched beneath her navel.

BANG! "ooooohhh....rrright in my cuntttt!!" Karen’s hand flew to her busted pussy and her eyes crossed into her skull, as she bent over with a moan of pain.

“Holy fuck, Eri!” Aika moaned, eyes locked on the rhythmic pulse of blood that soaked Karen’s pink panties as it bubbled from the hole beneath her clit. “You shot her snatch to shit!” Aika let out a groan, working her fingers into her own drooling cunt.

“That’s what a slut like her deserves for betraying us!” Eri snapped hotly.

The impact of the bullet in her cunt somehow knocked Karen back to her senses, and the girl’s face twisted into a sudden grimace of sorrow! “I’m s-sorry…*sob*…I d-d-didn’t…urgh..mean to!!..”

“Too bad Karen!”

“NO!..gasp…I was—b-brainwashed…they…*hack*..p-plugged me!!” Karen quivered.

“That’s right.” Eri beamed, so proud that she finally found the excuse she had longed for to off the beautiful girl. “And once that plug goes up your ass, you’re a Kill-On-Sight.”

"Y-Yeah, you’re dead on sight, Karen!” Aika chimed in.

Eri took another step forward. “And to be honest. I never liked you anyway Karen.”

Her eyes fell between Karen’s crimson smeared thighs once more. “How do you like that hot slug right in your twat?!!" She taunted, slipping a hand beneath her own, tight, minidress as she scrutinized the dying girl.

Tears welling in her eyes, a long howl escaped Karen’s lips. "uuuuuUUUUUghhhhhIIIItttHurrttss!!!” And she sank to her knees, landing with a heavy thump and a splatter of crimson gore between her legs. Her trembling thighs split apart as she sank lower and lower, gurgling and working her hands into her ruined cunt, while the other pressed desperately to the deep bullet wounds in her belly and chest.

“Gurrghll..it h-hurts so bad Eri!” A single strand of blood stretched from hers tongue. “Why’d you s-shoot me… in…*gasp*… the cunt!?” Karen demanded. She swallowed back the blood rising in her throat, but choked and out it came with a disgusting splat.

Eri wrinkled her nose in disgust.

“Oh please, Karen.” She snarled, cocking an eye brow. “You’re the biggest cunt buster in the industry! How many buttsluts have you slugged between the legs?” The girl took a step forward and pointed her Glock at Karen’s gushing snatch.

Eri paused before reflecting with a cynical grin. “You know what I think, Karen?”

“Erriiii ppplleaaassee Hheelppp---“ The girl’s face was a mask of horror, eyes wide as saucer plates and her mouth twisted as if frozen in a constant scream.

“I think, you secretly want a hot one, right, there. Between your thighs.” Eri smiled with smug satisfaction, and a small peep of pleasure escaped from Aika, who was watching the scene with avid excitement.

“That’s why you wear those pink panties, isn’t it, Karen?”

“D-don’t wanna d-die!! UUuurrghh!!” Karen spat blood over her chin and slumped, forward, face first.

“Yeah, that’s right bitch. You’re dead ass meat.” Eri replied, coldly. “But you sure put on a good show!” She chuckled and circled behind the quivering girl. With her thighs spread to the limit, Karen’s ass remained high in the air, revealing her blood drenched panties, only they were now a deep rouge. Eri’s eyes drank in the sight of tight teen ass, soaked pussy lips, framed between the girl’s silky thighs. It was especially exciting how Karen’s belly quivered with each breath, and undulated in time with jet of crimson pumping from beneath her navel.

Not wanting to miss out on the action, Aika came over stood beside Eri. The blonde’s face was flushed and her fingers made slurping noises under her tiny white panties, as she joined her companion in watching the death throes of their former best friend!

“URghh! Gagghhh *cough*!!” Karen began to wheeze and hack. Her lungs were filling with blood and the two sluts could tell that she didn’t have long. Sure enough, the girl’s tongue flopped out to its full length, and her eyes rolled back gleam like white marbles inset into her mask of horror. She seized suddenly, then exhaled, only to repeat the agonal gasping over and over.

“Yeah! That’s it! Breathe bitch!” Aika groaned, eyes locked Karen’s puffy slit beneath the sodden panties. The gurgles emanating from Karen’s throat were music to hears.

“You’re done slut. Just another pussy for the meat box! “ Eri moaned, her own fingers working her twat and asshole at once as the two of them watched the girl die.

Aika and Eri watched in fascination as Karen’s cunt began to pulsate with the throws of her orgasm, visible opening and closing in rapid succession around the cloth of her sodden panties. They couldn't believe it! The whore was actually orgasming to her own death!

"Uuurrghh!!” Karen groaned, sputtering bloody spittle onto the floor that hung from her quivering tongue in thick strings, while drool spilled from the corner of her mouth. To their amazement, bright crimson blood squirted from Karen’s asshole, and her cunt, at exactly the same time, splattering the floor in twin jets.

"Holy shit! She squirted!” Gasped Aika, three knuckles deep into her own, needy cunt. Eri was barely coherent. "Huh...fuck....y-yeah.....sure d-did..." And the salvage slut let out a harsh moan as she came in unison with her watching friend, two quivering pussies flooding their panties with sticky girl juice. "AAAAaauuuhhhhhhyyess!"

When the girls came back down from their orgasmic bliss, Karen was dead. He corpse quivered gently and the muscles of her delicate thighs shivered every so often, but otherwise she lay still.

Aika knelt behind the slaughtered girl, and yanked the sopping panties askew. She gasped. But it wasn’t the spurt of blood and girl cum that took her breath away. Her eyes locked on the mysterious silvery object lodged inside of the dead bitch’s asshole!

"Eri! You were right! She does have a slut plug!"

"I told you Aika! The dirty slut! Get that thing out of her."

Aika jammed her fingers beneath the rim of the glowing, blue butt plug. "Rrnng...it’s...ITS STUCK!"

"Well, K-Karen always did have such a tight ass...” Eri mused.

“I’m serious!” Aika exclaimed, struggling with the metal instrument.

“ Pull harder!" Eri gasped. Aika was sure she could hear the sopping of the bossy girl’s cunt.

"Why don’t you stop diddling your clit and do something useful!?"

"Wait, push it in deeper and then pull!" Eri suggested*.*

"Like this!?" The slutplug slurped in Karen’s ass as Aika worked it.

Eri groaned with pleasure. ....mmmmmmuuuuhhh...."Yeah...PANT...LIKE THAT!"

"Gosh...how do you think it works?" Aika giggled, holding the flashing slut plug so close to her face that the radiant azure light within reflected on the glass of her eyes like twin suns on the ocean.

Eri didn’t answer for a long moment as she reveled in the pleasure of her third orgasm.

Finally she came down to her senses, and Eri smirked at the blonde’s naiveté.

"That's why I'm the tech operator here, Aika. You obviously stick it up a bitch's ass and if she's dumb enough, you can send some kind of signal straight into her spine." The girl prodded Karen's dead ass, showing where the tailbone finished just above the gaping asshole. With a giggle, she crossed her eyes playfully. "Uhhhh ....I’m Karen.....I've gotta plug in my ass and no brains!!!"

Aika snickered. Karen really had been an idiot, no wonder the slut plug worked on her ass.

“Hmmff!” Eri grunted as she rolled Karen’s corpse over onto its back. The green eyes were still open, crossed and sunk nearly all the way into the skull. The girls firm teen tits poked up into the ceiling, capped with gumdrop nipples, and her toned belly still looked very inviting. Such a waste of hot ass!

Aika grabbed Karen by the wrists, but frowned as she saw that Eri was nowhere near the dead girl’s ankles. What the hell?!

“Hey, help me carry her to the door!”

“One moment...” Eri was fiddling around with Karen’s face.

“Eri, what are you doing? We need to scan this bitch and get going!” They had their fun, and any moment a pack of Salvage Sailor butt sluts could descend upon them.

“I thought I saw something…” Eri stared deeply at the plush set of lips on Karen’s horror stricken face. The girl’s glossy purple lipstick was smeared at the corners of the mouth, and strings of blood and spit drooled from the bottom lip onto the chin. Her lips look like any dead girl’s should, if that girl were shot to shit. But something wasn’t quite right. Eri peered closer, bringing her own lips down.

She couldn’t explain it, but Eri felt the strangest sensation. An urge to plant her lips on those of the dead girl that grew stronger by the moment. She pressed her lips to Karen’s and felt their silky softness. “Mmmg”. Her lips were so sexy!

And then something odd happened that made both girls gasp in shock.

Karen’s lips kissed back.

---
skull emoji.png
---

– End of Snuffisode #1: Karen’s Execution –

Attachments

• 1627033059852.png
    1627033059852.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.