Faceless' misc imports - 16 Nov 15 - Umbra witch head set (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
archive 1:
miscprev1.PNG
Faceless-vanilla1.zip

archive 2:
miscprev2.jpg
Faceless-vanilla2.zip

Bayonetta's earring:
bayonettaearringprev.png
View attachment bayonettaearring.swf

Umbra witch head set:
bayonettaheadsetprev.png
View attachment Bayonetta headset.swf

Last edited:

jarhead70

Potential Patron
Re: Footwear imports

Thanks. Looking forward to for your loader import ports.

For Kogal socks, is it possible to separate the socks and the shoes into different mods so both are interchangeable and separately color controlled? Or at least have socks only mod which use stockings slot instead of a combo which use the shoes slot.

@Moderator: a suggestion. Could the Official Imports forum split into hair, clothing, and body (for the future when Kona implement it) mods sub-forums, cos now the Official SDT supports more than just hair imports?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

jarhead70 said:
Thanks. Looking forward to for your loader import ports.

For Kogal socks, is it possible to separate the socks and the shoes into different mods so both are interchangeable and separately color controlled? Or at least have socks only mod which use stockings slot instead of a combo which use the shoes slot.

@Moderator: a suggestion. Could the Official Imports forum split into hair, clothing, and body (for the future when Kona implement it) mods sub-forums, cos now the Official SDT supports more than just hair imports?
@jarhead: there are no Moderators.

jarhead70

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
jarhead70 said:
Oops :-[
To you then, as Admin. Same suggestion. ;)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

jarhead70 said:
Anonymous said:
jarhead70 said:
Oops :-[
To you then, as Admin. Same suggestion. ;)
No.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Footwear imports - 22 Jun 12 - platform heels

Thanks for updating the boots. Alsways wanted to use them with one of my dialogues. Took me a second to figure out where to change the color for them as I was looking where the loader had the hue sliders lol.

pinosante

Potential Patron

Ok, this is a noob question, but I can't get the boots to work. I tried importing them in Loader.swf which did not work. And in the normal version 16b it did not work either. I am sorry for bothering you guys, but how do you load this mod? It looks awesome.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Use Kona's SDT game, not the loader first off. Next, go to the tab where you can import backgrounds, hairs and SWF. Click on the SWF and then import the heels/boots there. Then go back to the first tab where you can mod her costume and colors. They should appear in shoes under "faceless - platform" and "faceless-boots" then you can change the color from there.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

pinosante said:
Ok, this is a noob question, but I can't get the boots to work. I tried importing them in Loader.swf which did not work. And in the normal version 16b it did not work either. I am sorry for bothering you guys, but how do you load this mod? It looks awesome.
use 1.16.1b not 1.16b

Alpharius

Potential Patron

Glad to see the new mods coming for the base game.

Slider

Avid Affiliate

I like this alot.

we need more footwear.
maybe you could add some more normal shoes too?

dcfan

Potential Patron

Faceless, Thank you. The boots were top notch and a wonderful addition. Haven't tried the platform heels yet but they look good from the preview. Keep up the great work

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Footwear imports - 24 Jun 12 - okobi geta

According to wiki, the geta that trainee geisha and young girls wear is called okobi. Maybe I'll do regular geta next...

slider said:
I like this alot.

we need more footwear.
maybe you could add some more normal shoes too?
Normal footwear does not interest me. If you desire it so, mayhap provide examples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.