Zyrell's Imports (*New* Update with Lissa) (1 Viewer)

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Re: Zyrell's Imports (Noire *New* Updated with previews)

Just wondeing, will you add Lissa next to the Fire Emblem girls?

Zyrell

Content Creator

PenKnight said:
Just wondeing, will you add Lissa next to the Fire Emblem girls?

I had not planned to. But I don't exactly plan out or think about what hair to do next, I just kind of do it. That being said i'll probably work through most of the girls from Fire Emblem: Awakening, just in due time.

Imeanyeah

Potential Patron

Sir, if/when you do Lissa and Morgan from Awakening then you will be crowned king of the internet... By me... Which admittedly doesn't mean much, but there's a certificate... OK there's no certificate. :P Anyway, love what you've done so far, can't wait to see what you do next.

supercredit

Potential Patron

Can you Please Please do Aversa and Panne???? It would be Amazing!!!

Zyrell

Content Creator

I'm not dead just really busy lately. Decided to work on a Lissa hair in the meantime because she would be much faster than other characters I want to do because she has a lot less detail and I could get it out quicker than others.

Here is a preview with mostly finished linework and single shade coloring. Might go back and rework a bit of her headdress because some part I think look a bit wonky but it is hard to tell sometimes. Coming along nicely but the front of her hair was a bitch to make look the way I wanted as the template isn't 100% accurate to the ingame head and body.
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Lissa WIP.png
    Lissa WIP.png
    282.8 KB · Views: 12,967

Zyrell

Content Creator

Added Lissa from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Next I want to do Aversa but I need to go and scout out more artwork for reference before I start.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Zyrell said:
Added Lissa from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Next I want to do Aversa but I need to go and scout out more artwork for reference before I start.

This calls for some celebratory music!!

http://youtu.be/mMGQ2uWonLw

Zyrell

Content Creator
supercredit said:
Please make Aversa and Panne!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

I have been wanting to, but I just don't have the time right now. I'm in paper hell in University and then semester finals at the beginning of April. I don't even have weekends to sit down and just do stuff for fun.

Next hair I think is going to be Aversa, though when I will get around to doing it won't be for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.