Zyrell's Imports (*New* Update with Lissa) (1 Viewer)

Zyrell

Content Creator
Re: Zyrell's Imports (Senran Kagura, Updated Judith, Blue Rose)

Updated the Hibari, Haruka, and Yagyuu hairs with new linework so they don't look nearly as bold as before. I think they look at lot better than they did.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Zyrell's Imports (Mika, Rika Yagyu, Maou *Updated*)

Maou, Boin and a u3d girl? Thanks, man. Nice work again!

Lizoran

Potential Patron

You might not be able to draw but these are still good
so keep it up ;D

jwideman

Potential Patron

I just wanted to say, being an artist myself, that freehand drawing isn't what art is about. I've seen incredibly detailed and well executed freehand drawings that had as much artistic merit as an overturned hotdog cart. Don't sell yourself short: you're an artist.

Zyrell

Content Creator

Thanks for the support guys, appreciate it. I feel like I need to go back and redo the Rika Yagyu hair though. Something about it is not right, like I feel the visor needs to be smaller or its not sitting on the head right or something and the hair needs to be reworked because something about it bothers me when I look at it and I can't tell exactly what it is.

Granted I'm trying to turn a 3D model into a 2D image which is weird and hard to make look right because the 3D model is so much more detailed.

I'm not sure what it is exactly, if anybody else thinks it looks funny give me some input to I can narrow down what I need to fix.

Also character codes for the 3 new characters forthcoming. Just have to sit down with them and muck about with the settings.

Zyrell

Content Creator
Re: Zyrell's Imports (AI Koyanagi, Fire Emblem Awakening: Tharja & Nowi)

Updated with Tharja and Nowi from Fire Emblem: Awakening

Also if you have a 3DS and don't have it yet get it, it is fucking fantastic.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Is that the deal where they have different tattoos on their wrists that light up?

Zyrell

Content Creator

Dante said:
Is that the deal where they have different tattoos on their wrists that light up?

Fire Emblem? No its not. it's like medieval fantasy but no tattoo's I can think of.

I can't even think of a game that has that as a plot element so I have no idea to what you are referring lol.

Unless that's some real end of the game shit In this one I don't know about but I have played most of the other games in the series and not once does something like this this come up.

Zyrell

Content Creator

All characters have now been updated with character codes. Some characters codes do have swf mods associated with them. The links to those are found before the character codes in their respective section.

sclover13

Content Creator

This one shows a lot of potential. ;)

Zyrell

Content Creator

Updated with Shamu from Kaiten Mutenmaru.

I have never seen this show ever but I really like the design of this character.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Zyrell's Imports (Tharja, Nowi, Shamu *Updated*)

Keep em cummin ;D. I believe this Shamu from Kaiten Mutenmaru, deserves a costume import. I'm on it right after Twiska from Brandish 8).

SCLover13 said:
This one shows a lot of potential. ;)

Yes, much potential indeed ;)

Zyrell

Content Creator
Re: Zyrell's Imports (Tharja, Nowi, Shamu, Flavia *New*)

Added Flavia from Fire Emblem: Awakening

Something about the shading on this one really bothers me. I have never understood quite exactly how shading works so I just kinda do it all freehand and hope it comes out alright.

Also character code posted with Flavia is just what I would use (it has the correct skin color)

Clothes are entirely optional because as far as I know in the game she is ALWAYS in armor so you never see her in another outfit

Alpharius

Potential Patron

Excellent work. I appreciate the character codes. Might I suggest preview images of some sort?

Xsofresh

Potential Patron

Haven't seen many import/imports from a actual Hentai film thats new to me awesome stuff love the quality of the work, and sick a layout to boot.

Zyrell

Content Creator

Alpharius said:
Excellent work. I appreciate the character codes. Might I suggest preview images of some sort?

I am going to do preview images with the next hair I release I just wanted to do them all at once rather than one at a time whenever I feel like doing it.

When or what my new hair is, I have no idea lol. Probably going to be Noire from Fire Emblem: Awakening when I get around to it.

I just kind do it when I find a character I like and just bang out a hair on the spot.

supercredit

Potential Patron

PPPLLLLEEEEAAASEE Do an Aversa and Panne hair???? (fire emblem)!!!!!

Zyrell

Content Creator

supercredit said:
PPPLLLLEEEEAAASEE Do an Aversa and Panne hair???? (fire emblem)!!!!!

I have thought about doing an Aversa hair but I have yet to see enough artwork of the character that I could make an accurate hair. I never was considering to do Panne but ill consider it. I'm still working on the Noire hair but I don't have as much time as I did before.

Zyrell

Content Creator
Re: Zyrell's Imports (Noire *New* Updated with previews)

Added Noire and updated all characters with previews. 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.