ZERO's dialogue: Update 9/15

ZERO

Potential Patron
Sorry, I got bored of doing this, however I will leave these dialogues up for anyone that still wants them,

If you like this or legend of zelda, please help second the zelda request topic if you haven't already. ;D

[attachurl=1]

Attachments

anonymous

Club Regular
Re: ZERO's dialogue Updated 9/11 (Saria Self mode)

I'll be honest, I've been very skeptical of the whole dialogue thing, and I don't really care for dialogues in general... but my sheer love for the Zelda series and Saria in general forced me to read your dialogue.

It's not bad, but plenty grammar/punctuation errors, which is a boner killer for me.

Regardless of whether or not I like dialogues or your dialogue, I approve and I applaud you.

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron

Your Saria looks pretty good.

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what you can make of the rest.
If I might be so bold: If you're doing Leliana, what about Morrigan?
I'd absolutely LOVE to have my SDT Morrigan have some of her spirit.

ZERO

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
I'll be honest, I've been very skeptical of the whole dialogue thing, and I don't really care for dialogues in general... but my sheer love for the Zelda series and Saria in general forced me to read your dialogue.

It's not bad, but plenty grammar/punctuation errors, which is a boner killer for me.

Regardless of whether or not I like dialogues or your dialogue, I approve and I applaud you.

I think I fixed some of the grammer mistakes, if you could point out the mistakes in a pm I could fix them right away and it would help with future dialogue. Not that you have to or anything, I mostly glad you even read my post! ;D Also to know your a Zelda fan is an extra win!

anonymous

Club Regular
Re: ZERO's dialogue Updated 9/11 again (fixed grammer(Maybe) and some mistakes)

My only big problem was that you used "your" when you meant "you're". I fixed some other things if you want to look it over, but I'll remove the attachment in a bit.

Also, you said "chocking", when it's "choking"

Attachments

ZERO

Potential Patron
Re: ZERO's dialogue Updated 9/11 again (fixed grammer(Maybe) and some mistakes)

Anonymous said:
My only big problem was that you used "your" when you meant "you're". I fixed some other things if you want to look it over, but I'll remove the attachment in a bit.

Also, you said "chocking", when it's "choking"

Thanks Anon! I fixed it and added a new character.

kanefora

Potential Patron
Re: ZERO's dialogue Updated 9/12 ZELDA! and some other things

It would be good, if Leliana and Morrigan monologue will be based on their romances ^^

Also Morrigan monologue should have place after events from Witch Hunt (You heard about that DLC - It allow Morrigan and Warden finally be together)

=======
Also, you could write dialog for Merrill or Isabela from Dragon Age 2. Or even for Bethany ^^

Top Bottom