ZERO's dialogue: Update 9/15 (1 Viewer)

ZERO

Potential Patron
Sorry, I got bored of doing this, however I will leave these dialogues up for anyone that still wants them,

If you like this or legend of zelda, please help second the zelda request topic if you haven't already. ;D

[attachurl=1]

Attachments

SariaV1.3.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 1,654

Saria SelfV1.2.txt
2.8 KB · Views: 1,205

ZeldaV1.0.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 2,581

MidnaV1.0.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 1,736

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: ZERO's dialogue Updated 9/11 (Saria Self mode)

I'll be honest, I've been very skeptical of the whole dialogue thing, and I don't really care for dialogues in general... but my sheer love for the Zelda series and Saria in general forced me to read your dialogue.

It's not bad, but plenty grammar/punctuation errors, which is a boner killer for me.

Regardless of whether or not I like dialogues or your dialogue, I approve and I applaud you.

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron

Your Saria looks pretty good.

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what you can make of the rest.
If I might be so bold: If you're doing Leliana, what about Morrigan?
I'd absolutely LOVE to have my SDT Morrigan have some of her spirit.

ZERO

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
I'll be honest, I've been very skeptical of the whole dialogue thing, and I don't really care for dialogues in general... but my sheer love for the Zelda series and Saria in general forced me to read your dialogue.

It's not bad, but plenty grammar/punctuation errors, which is a boner killer for me.

Regardless of whether or not I like dialogues or your dialogue, I approve and I applaud you.

I think I fixed some of the grammer mistakes, if you could point out the mistakes in a pm I could fix them right away and it would help with future dialogue. Not that you have to or anything, I mostly glad you even read my post! ;D Also to know your a Zelda fan is an extra win!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: ZERO's dialogue Updated 9/11 again (fixed grammer(Maybe) and some mistakes)

My only big problem was that you used "your" when you meant "you're". I fixed some other things if you want to look it over, but I'll remove the attachment in a bit.

Also, you said "chocking", when it's "choking"

Attachments

Saria SelfV1.1.txt
2.8 KB · Views: 351

SariaV1.2.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 412

ZERO

Potential Patron
Re: ZERO's dialogue Updated 9/11 again (fixed grammer(Maybe) and some mistakes)

Anonymous said:
My only big problem was that you used "your" when you meant "you're". I fixed some other things if you want to look it over, but I'll remove the attachment in a bit.

Also, you said "chocking", when it's "choking"

Thanks Anon! I fixed it and added a new character.

kanefora

Potential Patron
Re: ZERO's dialogue Updated 9/12 ZELDA! and some other things

It would be good, if Leliana and Morrigan monologue will be based on their romances ^^

Also Morrigan monologue should have place after events from Witch Hunt (You heard about that DLC - It allow Morrigan and Warden finally be together)

=======
Also, you could write dialog for Merrill or Isabela from Dragon Age 2. Or even for Bethany ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.