Zako (2 Viewers)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Killing Bites have some zakos, and enjoy see the fights to deah by the hot heroine.
Maken-ki I remember some zakos vs heroine but the fights are ot violents.
Senran Kagua have some zakos, but are not violents.
Valkyrie Drive I not see it, what chapters have heroine vs zakos ?
Master of Martial Hearts is a jewel, fights violent with zakos.

Most of Valkyrie Drive's cast are women, if I'm not wrong there are some part with zakos in it. I kinda forgot the last time I watched that awesome shit

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I straight up don't know where to put this, but the Vorzen guy put out a new game. He hasn't done that in like 10 dang years
http://vorzenpj.dip.jp/game/exeex.html
Like all those before it, it's fuckin' hard. I keep looking at the new animations he put in and just getting obliterated cause now everyone's FAST

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Just unsticky shift, and hold it, and its better to get them shot before they move. You can also only have 3 health, so don't do anything risky to grab health if you don't need it.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg
Maggot baits. A Japanese eroge. There are some attractive evil female characters in this game. But this game contains lots of brutal and violent scene so you must be cautious. If you're used to those things(and if you can understand Japanese), this will be good game for you.

Detailed information: Maggot Baits

Last edited:

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
-Isn't there a directory to the Zako of this thread, as there's one of Real Life Zako?

Tried to see that, but didn't found any, but sorry if these have been posted before-

Recently I was watching the series "Venture Bros", and while a parody of old action cartoons, James Bond and the such, in general I would have expected some henchwoman action -but there have been none, at least to the season 4 which I have seen so far-, but there have appeared henchwomen, but not fighting:

One group are the "Blackhearts" mercenaries of Molotov, which appear briefly in the end of season 3 and first episode of season 4 -ladies in black and red in the pictures-.

The second are briefly seen in less than 1 second in Episode 10 of season 4, and are called "Proteins", of some sort of virus-themed super-villain.

As said, neither group have action scenes. I think the Blackhearts uniforms are nice thought!

Attachments

• Venture Bros - Molotov's Blackhearts 00.png
    Venture Bros - Molotov's Blackhearts 00.png
    452.8 KB · Views: 486
  • Venture Bros - Molotov's Blackhearts 01.png
    Venture Bros - Molotov's Blackhearts 01.png
    620.4 KB · Views: 504
  • Venture Bros - Henchmen Proteins.png
    Venture Bros - Henchmen Proteins.png
    861.5 KB · Views: 490
  • Venture Bros - Molotov's Blackhearts 02.png
    Venture Bros - Molotov's Blackhearts 02.png
    458 KB · Views: 511
  • Venture Bros - Molotov's Blackhearts 03.png
    Venture Bros - Molotov's Blackhearts 03.png
    505.8 KB · Views: 474
  • Venture Bros - Molotov's Blackhearts.png
    Venture Bros - Molotov's Blackhearts.png
    560.5 KB · Views: 481

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
-Isn't there a directory to the Zako of this thread, as there's one of Real Life Zako?

Tried to see that, but didn't found any, but sorry if these have been posted before-

Recently I was watching the series "Venture Bros", and while a parody of old action cartoons, James Bond and the such, in general I would have expected some henchwoman action -but there have been none, at least to the season 4 which I have seen so far-, but there have appeared henchwomen, but not fighting:

One group are the "Blackhearts" mercenaries of Molotov, which appear briefly in the end of season 3 and first episode of season 4 -ladies in black and red in the pictures-.

The second are briefly seen in less than 1 second in Episode 10 of season 4, and are called "Proteins", of some sort of virus-themed super-villain.

As said, neither group have action scenes. I think the Blackhearts uniforms are nice thought!
What do you mean by real life? we have a thread for live action, but sure is I don't know real life zako, or just the Dahomey amazon, militia of woman who use to serve the king of actual Benin
more info here
Dahomey Amazons - Wikipedia

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Yeah, those girls are awesome. I wish Venture Bros came back, they take like 5 years between seasons...
They all get killed in I think season 4 or 5, at the "prom" party they make for the boys, where they infiltrate the place disguised as partying girls... but Dr Venture spiked the drinks with some aphrodisiac so he can score some, unfortunately it had the side effect of turning the girls into insect mutants, and they all get killed. It has been a while (see above why) that I have seen this but that's how I recall it.

There was a post where a guy tried to list all the stuff that was posted, but without pics and direct links, it is hard to see what exactly was posted. You can search for a series/show there, at least. EDIT: Buuut, I cannot even find that thread now.... sorry

lion

Avid Affiliate

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    802 KB · Views: 516
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 518
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 493
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 501
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 499
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    615.1 KB · Views: 477
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 466
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    897.2 KB · Views: 468
  • Dg18T3nU0AAYwwv.jpg
    Dg18T3nU0AAYwwv.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 493
  • Dg182TfUcAA00VR.jpg
    Dg182TfUcAA00VR.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 502
  • DgnVGDcUcAArmgS.jpg
    DgnVGDcUcAArmgS.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 516
  • DgnZPyoVAAA4ILq.jpg
    DgnZPyoVAAA4ILq.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 518

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
does anyone know which original max steel episodes had henchgirls in them? if so, what parts of the episodes had the henchgirls in them? please list the name of the episode and time stamps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.