Zako (2 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nah, they can be cute and sexy when they want to...
Also, there are more human-faced Succubi. :)
20180603180730_1.jpg 20180603180736_1.jpg 20180603180944_1.jpg 20180603180945_1.jpg 20180603200026_1.jpg 20180603201913_1.jpg 20180603201918_1.jpg 20180603202547_1.jpg 20180603202614_1.jpg 20180603203225_1.jpg

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
What's a good place to discuss book zakos from 1960's sexploitation spy stuff?
I'd suggest starting a new topic under the Zako section.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
These three kinda qualify, from the anime Kaiaketsu Zorori, they are just called Bururus Angels (Bururu being a money-hungry pug villain). They are obvious Charlie's Angels parodies, but also parodies of an anime heroines called Cat's Eye.
Of course Zorori does not fight them as he refuses to fight beautiful girls, so they beat him up badly, but in the end they get face-slammed and then frozen in a block of ice by a yeti (his puns are so terrible they freeze people).
Gotta love the part where the black-haired kitty pretends to have been hurt when tripped by Zorori, then when he bends down to help, kicks him in the nuts... :D

Angels-pose.jpg
Angels 03.jpg Angels 08.jpg Angels 12.jpg Angels 24.jpg Angels 31.jpg Angels 39.jpg Angels 89.jpg Angels 41.jpg Angels 46.jpg Angels 50.jpg Angels 53.jpg Angels 56.jpg Angels 60.jpg Angels 69.jpg Angel-B.jpg Angels 75.jpg Angels 77.jpg Angels 80.jpg Angels 84.jpg Angels 96.jpg Angels 100.jpg Angels 106.jpg Angels 111.jpg Angels 115.jpg Angels 121.jpg Angels 125.jpg Angels 129.jpg Angels 133.jpg Angels 135.jpg Angels 138.jpg Angels 139.jpg Angels 143.jpg

Attachments

• Angels-running02.jpg
    Angels-running02.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 245

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
It 2 babes are

It 2 babes are 2 hot zakos, I remember it episode is the one heroine vs zako in all the serie :(

Ah, I see. Looks like I'll put this anime to my watchlist. I'm gonna have fun watching it as well as getting my dick rock hard (though I dislike the loli fox girl because why). Feel free to recommend me other animes with zakos in it

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Ah, I see. Looks like I'll put this anime to my watchlist. I'm gonna have fun watching it as well as getting my dick rock hard (though I dislike the loli fox girl because why). Feel free to recommend me other animes with zakos in it
Heroine vs zakos in sexfight, it and the blue girl, she fight with a blonde, first with ninja skills but after
miko (blue girl) attack with her erotic skill to the blonde.

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Do you like sexfight, I like heroine vs zako in sexfight too, and mixed team (heroine and hero) vs zakos in sexfight.
hentai discipline 4: zako beat heroines with sexfight, but hero fight in ring with the zako blonde in sexfight and win.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Do you like sexfight, I like heroine vs zako in sexfight too, and mixed team (heroine and hero) vs zakos in sexfight.
hentai discipline 4: zako beat heroines with sexfight, but hero fight in ring with the zako blonde in sexfight and win.

YYYYESSSSSSS....especially sexfight between a sadistic/sexually-demented girl vs. a healthy and flustered tomboy. Afterwards the tomboy submits and loses her virginity to the other girl while ejaculating

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
YYYYESSSSSSS....especially sexfight between a sadistic/sexually-demented girl vs. a healthy and flustered tomboy. Afterwards the tomboy submits and loses her virginity to the other girl while ejaculating
Do you know some anime or manga of it ?.
I some times have fantasies with highschool dxd, Rias and Akeno or Rias and Issei vs zakos, hand to hand and after sexfight.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Do you know some anime or manga of it ?.
I some times have fantasies with highschool dxd, Rias and Akeno or Rias and Issei vs zakos, hand to hand and after sexfight.

I know some animes like that for example: Killing Bites, Maken-ki, Senran Kagura, Ikki Tousen, Valkyrie Drive and Master of Martial Hearts. I actually enjoy these kind of anime because of: fanservice, tomboys and sexy and epic fight scenes

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
I know some animes like that for example: Killing Bites, Maken-ki, Senran Kagura, Ikki Tousen, Valkyrie Drive and Master of Martial Hearts. I actually enjoy these kind of anime because of: fanservice, tomboys and sexy and epic fight scenes
Killing Bites have some zakos, and enjoy see the fights to deah by the hot heroine.
Maken-ki I remember some zakos vs heroine but the fights are ot violents.
Senran Kagua have some zakos, but are not violents.
Valkyrie Drive I not see it, what chapters have heroine vs zakos ?
Master of Martial Hearts is a jewel, fights violent with zakos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.